Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Case of a Willfully Starving Autard & its Complacent Moo

Posted by retro lizard 
Another Case of a Willfully Starving Autard & its Complacent Moo
April 14, 2017
Shove the autard in an institution with professionals & be done with it
Moo is trying to get a grocery chain to bring back a discontinued food product, because it is the only thing Autardetta will eat. I wonder if she is actually an autard or is just another future entitlement poisoned, pedantic asshole, either way its another case of not my circus, not my monkeys. This shit should not be encouraged, especially not on the basis of making exceptions because moo & parasite. If she's actually an autard, there are resources available, plenty of bleeding hearts & breeder & brat exclusive programs to take advantage of. The parasite need to learn to adapt to the fact that things are not always going to go her way & that she is not the center of the Universe. I'm so sick of ticking time bombs & toxic scum getting a pass because of some oversimplified bleeding heart reason.
Re: Another Case of a Willfully Starving Autard & its Complacent Moo
April 15, 2017
The pic makes you want to smack Tardette hard in the face. The kid looks like a normal kid, just with a severe princess syndrome. Are stores to open earlier or later for her like they did for Princess Di cause nothing starts until she gets there.
April 15, 2017
Let the little cunt starve. If she's that spoiled/retarded that she would sooner go hungry than eat something other than a potato in the shape of the letter "T," then she doesn't deserve to grow up and throw bigger tantrums over dumber shit.

And this isn't like other goody-goody stories of awtards who can only wear one specific shirt or drink out of one specific cup where morons online come through and indulge the tard's whims. Nobody's going to have a bag of alphabet potatoes lying around ten years down the road. Even if Moo were to stock up on dozens of bags of this particular slop now, it would go bad eventually, even if kept frozen.

Tardette needs to learn sooner rather than later that she just plain can't have her own way all the time. That's just how shit works, whether you're sane or you're a retard. Just look at that little bitch's face. She's not an awtard - she's a fucking spoiled brat who has her mommy wrapped around her finger. If Moo would grow a pair, I bet she could cure the brat's "autism" real quick by beating the kid's ass a little and learning to say NO to her.
April 15, 2017
I guess she is the next Howard Hughes in the making, but even he decided he didn't want banana nut ice cream anymore after Baskin Robbins discontinued it.
April 15, 2017
If French fries are literally the only thing she eats malnutrition will get her either way.
April 16, 2017
I want the time back that I spent reading the facebook comments to the article. The SJWs are all over this one.

There is a multi thread debate with the SJWs insisting that someone can live on potatoes for the rest of his/her life because they are a fully nutritious food. One autard mom weighs in with the butt hurt and says she was in the same position with another food and her kid ate a small amount of Wheetabix after a couple of days.. Does that not demonstrate that the kid will eat if he/she is hungry?

Apparently it's not just eating potatoes in the shape of letters....the packaging must be the same, etc.

The brat in the picture looks like a spoiled little twat. She may have a problem, but somebody conditioned her to eat only foods with specific packaging, etc.
If the mother is that desperate, then...what's stopping her from making her own version of this product? She isn't doing much except complaining. What's stopping her from doing a google search on DIY food shapes?

Oh, I know, wait, don't tell me...

"That's too HAAAARD!!"

bemused eye roll
April 16, 2017
People have suggested that in the Facebook thread and they've been met with a massive outcry of "you don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Awwwwwwwwtizzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Many of them have said their autards won't accept something that looks the same but is in a different package, and that homemade products wouldn't taste the same, etc. Where is my tiny violin for this self-created, First World problem? playing a violin

It all comes down to enabling. It's the same situation as those land whales who weight 600+ pounds and they can't get out of bed. Ever watched one of those shows? Behind every disaster like that, there's some hang-wringer who says, "But Hugh Jass won't eat anything other than <insert ridiculous 5,000 calorie fast food dietary item here>. "

These situations don't happen overnight. They took months and years of conditioning. A six year old doesn't earn money and can't buy her own food. Someone should have offered her a reasonable variety of healthy food (hopefully what the family is eating, total joke I know) and said, "This is what's available; eat it or starve." And not wheedled and cajoled and bought bags of junk food to cater to the little princess. The autard would have found something else to obsess over.

Same with the adult fatasses. Someone should have told them, get your own food, Fatass. If you want to eat yourself into a grave, I'm out of here.
April 16, 2017
I hear parents of awtards spew that bullshit a lot - that their tards won't accept substitutions for their material/dietary obsessions because they are just So SmartTM and So GiftedTM that they can honestly tell the difference between a close match and the real thing, and that trying to placate/trick them with anything other than the precise thing they want will result in days-long tantrums.

I fully understand that tards might have problems with certain kinds of foods more often than normal people do (because we all have those certain things we just plain don't like to eat, retarded or not), but when an allegedly autistic child will allegedly ONLY eat one specific type of food, that's got nothing to do with autism. That is conditioning. The little shit turned her nose up at everything because she's a fucking brat and when Moo found something she'd accept, she decided to just exclusively feed her that. This is why we have honest-to-doG cases of scurvy in developed first-world nations: kids who refuse to eat anything with the exception of one food, and I guarantee they don't take a multi-vitamin because they don't like the taste/color/shape/texture.

Even the dumbest retards will not let themselves truly starve to death. Hunger is the very best seasoning for any food and if these tard-wranglers with picky eaters just let their brats go hungry for a while, I would bet you every single thing I own and every cent to my name that those kids will eventually eat something else. They won't shrivel up and die if they go a day or two without food (contrary to popular breeder belief that kids need to be fed every 20 minutes). Moos need to stop being so scared of a meltdown or hearing, "I hate you!" and just let their kids experience hunger. If the little fuck stain has to be hospitalized because it insists on being stubborn, then so be it. Maybe getting strapped to a bed (which WILL happen because, unlike tard-mommies, nurses aren't going to put up with being punched, kicked and bitten by unruly tards) with needles in their arms getting IV fluids for a night or two will teach them a lesson.

The longer you go out of your way to keep a tard placated with food or stuff, the harder it's going to be for them to deal with it when they inevitably find themselves in a situation where they won't get own way. It's best to get them accustomed to the disappointment and delayed gratification we all have to deal with when they're young instead of waiting until they're 17 to refuse to give in to their whims for the first time.

If the mother is that desperate, then...what's stopping her from making her own version of this product? She isn't doing much except complaining. What's stopping her from doing a google search on DIY food shapes?

Oh, I know, wait, don't tell me...

"That's too HAAAARD!!"

Honestly, it probably wouldn't be hard at all. Make a shitload of mashed potatoes (season as desired), spread them on a sheet cake pan, chill them, use letter-shaped cookie cutters to cut out shapes just like you would with sugar cookies, cook the ones you need right then and freeze the rest. If Moo has enough time on her hands to sit around bitching at the manufacturer to not discontinue that product for her flapper, she's got time to make her own version, which I guarantee will be cheaper. If Tardette learned to love the store-bought product so much, she can learn to love the homemade version too. If not, well, no big loss to anybody if she starves to death.
Kid has the same facial expression as Damien from The Omen.

And OMG, they discontinued the potato alphabet without warning! Don't companies know that every product discontinuation requires an advance warning in case there's one autistic kid anywhere in the country that has fixated on the to-be-discontinued item? Ugh.

I do believe it's probably harder to deal with a severely autistic kid in a situation like this (or any situation) than it would be for a "normal" one, but that's part of the chance you take when you roll the dice and have a child. I know it's easy for me to say that, but it's still the truth. Much better to get the kid used to frustrating situations when they are little than wait until they are a 17-year-old, 250-pound angry potential mommy-beater who just got told "no" for the first time.

ETA: And that "no" will happen, because while all the bleeding hearts will cry out for a little kid to get her alphabet potatoes re-instituted, no one will notice or care that mean, ugly, 17-year-old Churdley didn't get the one T-shirt that he will wear back from the discontinued pile.
How can the kid live on only potatoes anyway? Won't she get scurvy or something?
April 19, 2017
bop
If French fries are literally the only thing she eats malnutrition will get her either way.

Just what I was thinking. She's going to get scurvy and a host of other malnutrition based problems. I don't get how she's so autistic but she's able to pose for these pictures.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login