Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh on the bike path

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh on the bike path
April 16, 2017
I was doing the 26 mile bike/walk/run path today and a duh passed me at high speed on a multi-thousand dollar Cervello racing bike.
He had this HUGE yellow triangle on his back just like the "baby on board" sign that said "CAUTION, I am someone's dad" I guess no one better hit him.
Re: Duh on the bike path
April 16, 2017
Speaking of bike paths Mr S and I bicycled over to a local park and wouldn't you know it, a whole bunch of people decided to spend their Easter Sunday having picnics and watching their crotchlings on the playground. No shortage of breeders on the Suncoast.
April 16, 2017

CAUTION, I am someone's dad

This could mean several things. I am someone's dad, so, therefore:

- I'm pussy-whipped AND diaper-whipped
- I hate my life, please kill me
- I want pussy I can actually feel
- I'm a saint/hero for acknowledging my child's existence. Are you moist yet?
- What's your superpower?
- I'm more special than you are, even if you're someone's dad too
- I'm more entitled to everything
- Rules don't apply to me
- I GOT LAID and/or look how straight and fertile I am
- You should go out of your way to ensure my safety/assist me/compliment me
- ASK ME ABOUT MY KID
April 16, 2017
Cambion

CAUTION, I am someone's dad

This could mean several things. I am someone's dad, so, therefore:

- I'm pussy-whipped AND diaper-whipped
- I hate my life, please kill me
- I want pussy I can actually feel
- I'm a saint/hero for acknowledging my child's existence. Are you moist yet?
- What's your superpower?
- I'm more special than you are, even if you're someone's dad too
- I'm more entitled to everything
- Rules don't apply to me
- I GOT LAID and/or look how straight and fertile I am
- You should go out of your way to ensure my safety/assist me/compliment me
- ASK ME ABOUT MY KID

- If you aren't a parent, FOAD.
April 16, 2017
the last six on the list is what he lives for--guaranteed!
April 16, 2017
No, duh, I'm not going to be extra careful just because you fucked without protection & decided to stick around to play duhduh. I'm going to be careful because I'm not the center of the universe. So, what do you think about folks with loved ones that are not under the age of 13, duh?
April 17, 2017
That is ridiculous. I think I read somewhere that the "Baby on Board" signs were originally to alert rescue workers In case of an accident so they'd know there might be a baby in the back of the car. They were not to just announce reproductive status to total strangers.
April 17, 2017
cfinboston
That is ridiculous. I think I read somewhere that the "Baby on Board" signs were originally to alert rescue workers In case of an accident so they'd know there might be a baby in the back of the car. They were not to just announce reproductive status to total strangers.

Not True !
It was to tell other road users to be extra careful about driving well around precious parents and their precious kids.

"The suction-cupped alerts that stuck to a car’s rear or side windows were originally designed to notify surrounding traffic that an infant was in their midst, the idea being that drivers would either slow down or take note that a fatigued or distracted parent was operating a motor vehicle ahead of them."

http://mentalfloss.com/article/79141/bumpy-history-baby-board-sign

https://qz.com/275987/you-probably-dont-know-the-real-story-behind-baby-on-board-signs/

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/babysign.asp
April 17, 2017
cassia
cfinboston

"The suction-cupped alerts that stuck to a car’s rear or side windows were originally designed to notify surrounding traffic that an infant was in their midst, the idea being that drivers would either slow down or take note that a fatigued or distracted parent was operating a motor vehicle ahead of them."

Fatigued and distracted driving was illegal last time I checked. So the parents shouldn't be driving at all. Maybe they should have a test and a camera on 'em, just like truck drivers do. I mean, if the parents don't care about their own kids and are driving in this condition, why should anybody else? shrug
April 21, 2017
Once a moo told me (with a serious face, I still don't know if she was kidding) that those signs are to warn you not to honk your car horn because you might wake up the baby. doh face
I told her that when people honk it's to avoid a much bigger catastrophe than her baby waking up but apparently she couldn't imagine a worse thing than someone disturbing her kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login