Another example of stellar parenting
April 19, 2017
Last night, I had to go to the drugstore post office to deliver some packages to my customers. After parking and getting out of our car, I hear this kid wailing. I look over and what do I see? A toadler and a freshly shat loaf sitting in a parked car, unattended, with the window rolled halfway down.

I marched inside to the cosmetics section and told the lady there that I didn't have a cell phone, but could she please call someone because there are two very young kids left unattended in a parking lot, and I was afraid that if I didn't say something, someone could steal the car with the brats inside. (I didn't say that exactly, just paraphrasing it but you get the gist...)

She promptly called security. I went on to the post office, mailed my packages and left. When I got back out to the parking lot, the car and kids were gone.

If breeders valued their kids so much, why in the FUCK would they leave such young ones in a car all by themselves, in a place that has a relatively high crime rate?

Breeders astound me.
Re: Another example of stellar parenting
April 19, 2017
It may be cruel, but I tend to leave those types of situations alone.
April 19, 2017
Yeah, I would have, but something about getting a breeder into some kind of trouble for their negligence kinda makes me feel good.
April 19, 2017

If breeders valued their kids so much, why in the FUCK would they leave such young ones in a car all by themselves, in a place that has a relatively high crime rate?

Because they don't value their kids. Their kids are little metaphorical anchors preventing harried breeders from sailing across the ocean of progress. They only value their kids when they can get actual value out of them, like when Junior gets hurt or killed and Mommy can get a big fat settlement for her "suffering," or just when they can exploit their kids to get special treatment or their own way.

Other than that, they probably hate their kids more than anything and someone possibly abducting their little darlings would mean loads of sympathy and attention as everyone is expected to drop everything and comb the entire state for the missing cherubs. Then Mommy has to pretend to be happy when the kids are found safe when she was probably hoping their bodies would be found floating down the river, bloated beyond recognition.

I personally would never get involved with the self-made drama of breeders because their brats are not my responsibility. I don't feel like having it taken out on me when I thwart their PNA attempts.
April 19, 2017
If a nanny did this, they would b fired.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login