Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Journalist suspended for attempted beefing?!?

Posted by StudioFiftyFour 
Journalist suspended for attempted beefing?!?
April 19, 2017
Did anyone happen to catch this story?

A Canadian writer attempted to beef a politician's kid, behind closed doors, without the consent of the parents. Just another day at the office, I guess.

From the Beefer Herself...
“And I suddenly knew what he wanted. And I of course wanted to give him what he wanted. The only problem was, I had no milk. But would it be so bad, I wondered, if I just tried it out — just for a minute — just to see what it felt like?”

thinks someone else is crazy
Re: Journalist suspended for attempted beefing?!?
April 19, 2017
It sounds kinda perverted.
April 19, 2017
Wow... just wow. The woman needs help.
April 19, 2017
sounds more than KINDA perverted!
April 19, 2017
Moos like doing this shit they call "dry nursing," which is where they allow their brats to suck their tits when they know they aren't producing milk. They say it's for the kid's comfort, much like sucking on a pacifier. I say horse shit. It feels good for the Moos and they know they can sweep it under the rug and make it sound innocent and nurturing when they're really just getting their rocks off.

Pretending to beef a total stranger's loaf is a whole other story entirely. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to let someone else's kid suck your tits just to see what it feels like? Besides pedophiles, I mean, which is what I would consider this woman to be. She commented on how strong the loaf could allegedly suck and her immediate thought was, "I'm not lactating, but let's latch this little fucker onto my nipples and give him something to suck on?"

If I had to guess, this woman is baby-rabid, but since she's also fucking mental, no man sticks around long enough to fuck her, so she justified her pedophilia by saying it was for the child's benefit. Notice how half of the word "breastfeeding" is FEEDING. If you aren't leaking milk when you shove your udders in a kid's mouth, you aren't doing any feeding. You're sexually exploiting a child. The fact that this nutcase felt it was appropriate to "nurse" someone else's child without their permission speaks volumes of her mental state and sense of boundaries.

If you really think an infant needs to be fed, you bring it up to the kid's parents. If I were the kid's father, I would have had her arrested on child abuse charges in half a second.
April 21, 2017
Bessy needs to be charged for child molestation. That is some seriously fucked up stuff.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
April 23, 2017
So so weird...ugh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login