Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

10-year-old autard arrested in school

Posted by too_old_for_kids 
10-year-old autard arrested in school
April 21, 2017
But he's autistic. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't know it was wrong to commit felony battery by punching and kicking a paraprofessional. Or to hit other students. Or to threaten to kill the aforementioned paraprofessional. They offered to allow the tard to walk to the police car, but tard doesn't like to be touched! But the autard is the victim? Fuck that noise. The little monster had already been expelled once from the school. He should never be allowed back. He's a hazard and a menace to his fellow students and the faculty.

10-year-old boy with autism arrested at Florida school
Re: 10-year-old autard arrested in school
April 22, 2017
Some schools seem to be starting to take assaults by autards more seriously. It's rich that he says, "I don't like to be touched," after he "touched" (assaulted) someone else. Stupid little fucker.
April 22, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/things-parents-autistic-kids-want-180952544.html

Number 8 is rich. For the first time commenters are starting to tell off overly sensitive parents of awtards
April 22, 2017
They want the kid to be 'normalised' in regular school, then they have to accept that there are consequences of actions - that's the deal, and that's the responsibility about being a part of 'normal' society.

The kid broke the rules, and thus had to be punished. No squawking and lowing excuses the fact that he assaulted and battered other people. He may (or may not) be awtarded, but he's not above the law, and should be liable for the same punishment.

As for Number 8 - fuck that noise. What about the rights of every other law abiding citizen not to be assaulted and battered by some brain-damaged tard, who will simply walk away from it, knowing full well what they've done... (this isn't your regular shit smearing flapper, if he can go to school, he knows the difference between right and wrong!).

Awtard or not, they wanna live in society, they live by OUR rules - not theirs.
April 22, 2017
9. We don’t need awareness as much as we need acceptance.

Good luck in getting society to accept the public misbehaviour of your kid whether he really is autistic or not.
April 23, 2017
Once again, you people here are the only people who finally make any sense on the internet. He didn't understand, but as was said, they let him walk to the car. What are the police and teachers and airline personnel suppose to do? Let everyone have a hissy fit and get physical and do nothing at all because they're awtistic, chyldren, grandduds, crying mawms..........I'm getting so fed up w/ these cell phone vids and all the fake outrage.
April 23, 2017
It said in the article he was throwing paper balls around the classroom, hitting other students. The little shit knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to interrupt the entire classroom. Then when confronted about it, he acted stupid, attacking and injuring someone. Why was he allowed to do this? Because his moo let him get away with being a little shit at home as well, probably never saying NO and disciplining him when needed. She is probably scared of him. I don't think this kid is autistic, just a bully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
April 23, 2017
He threatened to kill the teacher's assistant. In this day and age he should never be allowed to set foot on that school's campus again. Who would want their child anywhere near him? You can't be too careful, and you sure as hell can't dismiss it as "just something a kid said because he's autistic."
April 24, 2017
Why should the rights of the unruly, undisciplined, stupid and dangerous to not be restrained trump the rights of the other students to receive an education without being assaulted, and the rights of the staff to go about their work without being attacked?
April 25, 2017

another serial killer in the making

samurai
April 25, 2017
I'm glad that the victim pressed charges (even if they later requested the charges get dropped) and didn't just say "ohhh, he's just a chiiiiild" like Moo probably did. The little monster is plenty old enough to know how he's expected to behave in school, autism or not. He chose not to follow those rules and then got violent when his teacher tried to enforce consequences for his misbehavior. I'd like to think this whole thing scared the tard into behaving better, but I'm sure Mommy took him home and told him he was right and everybody else was wrong, completely undoing any possible lesson he might have learned from this experience.

Even the smallest awtards somehow manage to possess insane strength and they can very easily and very seriously injure an adult, so these instances of brat-tards roughing up educators that have been happening more and more often over the last decade will hopefully end in more arrests.

"Don't touch me. I don't like to be touched"

Orly now? You seemed to be okay with touching when you punched and kicked your teacher. So you're allowed to touch others, but they aren't allowed to touch you? Nice double standard, no doubt one that has been reinforced by Mommy over the years. I wonder how well that'll fly when adult Tardley rapes a woman and tries to press charges against her because she tried to push him away while he was having his way with her.

"They're being treated as criminals rather than children with special needs," she said.

Bitch, please. The majority of today's awtards are just spoiled, rotten brats and nothing more. Their only special needs they have is a special overwhelming need for an ass beating. The "he's just a chiiiiild" excuse isn't going to work when he's no longer a child (or even an older child like 16 or 17), which is just a few short years away. You'd best quit using that shit as a crutch because you won't be able to use his age in his favor forever. It's not the fault of the police, the school or society that a ten-year-old nutcase got arrested - it's the fault of the parent(s), plain and simple. Awtards can be raised to behave like semi-sane human beings, but the parents don't want to put in the effort to make them act appropriately. They'd rather just let their kids do whatever the fuck they want and blame autism any time the kid gets in trouble.

"I pressed charges in order to get the ball rolling to get his mother to realize he needs additional help. I think it is now understood the additional help is needed," the paraprofessional wrote.

No, I don't think the ball rolled... at least, not forward. Moo is still siding with her dumpling and saying everybody was meeeeeeean to her baybee. Put the little fuck in juvie. Nobody will cater to his snowflake tard whims there and I guarantee nobody will pity him when other retards and delinquents whoop his ass.

"I can't really think where being put in handcuffs would be helpful to a child, and of course it just seems intuitively obvious that it could be traumatic."

It's not helpful to the child because the child in this case was the source of danger. The handcuffs were meant to be helpful to everyone else involved so the little fuckstain didn't hurt anybody else.
April 26, 2017
Who the hell cares if this violent little prick doesn't like to be touched? Moo bitch should go and ask this brat's victims if they enjoyed being beaten by a ten-year old Chuckie doll, and see what their answers are.

Why is society SOOOO fucking protective of these evil little retards' feelings anyways? If the tard is violent, it should be put in a place where it will never harm anyone again. Period. I'm so sick and tired of hearing shit like, 'oh..moo...moo...my son was traumatized by the meaaaannnn policeman's handcuffs!!!111" What does it really matter? Maybe it'll teach the little bastard a lesson that crime doesn't pay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login