Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Airline Problems...

Posted by StudioFiftyFour 
More Airline Problems...
April 22, 2017
... this time with a mawm who cried over the fact that American wanted to gate-check her stroller.

I am not really sure what the issue is here. The stroller didn't fit down the aisle, so the airline employees required that it be checked. Since you can't use a stroller on board an aircraft anyway, and the airline wasn't stealing the stroller... I can't make out what the problem is.

As the woman cried over her stroller the incident continued as an idiot white-knight man left his seat and began making threats to the crew, stating, "Hey bud, hey bud, you do that to me and I'll knock you flat!" (Clearly this boastful idiot doesn't know when to STFU and mind his own business.)

NOTE: Unreported in the news story were the dozens of childfree people on board who paid their full fare, brought no "lap children" on board, checked their oversized baggage, paid for the checking of said baggage, and behaved from beginning to end as normal, well-adjusted adults.

On a philosophical note I must ponder who is more insufferable... crying, entitled mawms who think the FAA rules don't apply to them... or do-gooder-white-knight "men" whose faux toughness solicits an eyeroll from me, but actually warrants a Mike Tyson uppercut.
Re: More Airline Problems...
April 22, 2017
I vote for the man. Defending insufferable behavior with threats of violence is worse.
April 22, 2017
From what I can gather, it looks like a combination of factors. Mostly because the bint didn't think the rules applied to her, and thought she could shove a double-wide stroller down an airplane isle and it got stuck. Flight attendant tried to get it stowed, and no doubt bint resisted, and out came the tears and tantrums. It also looks like the flight attendant was also having a bad day, or had an attitude, as he pretty much escalated the problem when challenged by Mr Bravado-white-knight.

Looks like flight attendant got fired, but what about the Mawm? Nothing further about the main cause of all this crap.

Mr threaten-violence, do gooder should've been charged for threatening the flight attendant.
April 22, 2017
Isn't it a federal offense to disobey a flight attendant? Also, I can't believe they fired her! She can't magically shrink the stroller or expand the interior space of the overheads or closets. Physics are physics. She should have to check the stroller like everyone else has to check their bags. Also x2, she should be grateful she doesn't have to buy a second seat for it, like musicians have to for cellos.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
April 23, 2017
seems the mainstream media (at least in the DC area) are claiming this is another United-style injustice! As if the "poor sacred moo" turned up with a bloody face or whatever.As was already stated, WTF does the stupid broad think she's going to do with a damn stroller on a flight!?
April 23, 2017
There is a happy end- the traumatized moo got another flight and an upgrade into 1st class.
I am so relieved but I fear it's not enough. They should have booked a private jet for her.
She is doing the most important job in the world after all.
April 23, 2017
I put most of the blame on the mom and on the male passenger, and at most a tiny bit on the male flight attendant. The mom gets blame for trying to bring the stroller onto the plane without checking it, and for not simply allowing it to be checked when asked to do so. She was violating safety rules.

The male passenger, who not only didn't know the facts behind what was happening but said in the video that he didn't care about the whole story, needed to be charged with a crime and thrown off the plane. He is still being investigated, so perhaps more will be done to punish him for his actions.

The flight attendant, at worst, may have been overly aggressive in trying to remove the stroller from the plane so it could be checked and the plane could begin its flight. Maybe he gets reprimanded but shouldn't lose his job or anything like that.

To reward the mom with a first class upgrade (and free trip?) seems to be too much. Will we see more moms try to bring their strollers onto planes so they can get freebies?

As usual, the wrong people will be punished too much, the wrong people will fail to be punished enough, if at all, and the wrong people will be apologized to way too much and be rewarded. Pretty shitty, all around, if you ask me.
April 23, 2017
Giving her an upgrade has to be one of the dumbest moves the airline could have made. They mollified an economy class passenger who was in the wrong, and unless it is a long-haul flight with an enclosed compartment configuration, they alienated the people who pay to fly first class who presumably aren't paying to listen to a wailing baby.

When I pay to fly business class I'm spending money for peace and quiet, and I'd be incredibly pissed off if I didn't get what I paid for. I'm certain nobody is paying for first class to coo over some entitlement-minded breeder's brat.

What kind of a business plan is it to bend over backwards to keep your bad customers, and piss off your good ones?
April 23, 2017
nokidsandhappy
Looks like flight attendant got fired, but what about the Mawm? Nothing further about the main cause of all this crap.

Oh, the broodmare got upgraded to First Class all the way to Argentina.
April 23, 2017
Sooo... did she get to take her precious stroller with her into first class?
April 23, 2017
starlady
Sooo... did she get to take her precious stroller with her into first class?

Well that's what First Class is all about.... big seats, legroom, free drinks, gourmet food, and strollers....

Wait... one of those things just doesn't belong.
April 23, 2017
Thank doG some normal people on the 'net here. Everyone on Twitter is on the white knight's side.

After he threatened the employee, even if 'right' he shouldve got removed from plane because how can the pilot let him fly after threatening someone???????? I like how some of the news headlines stated employee challenged passenger to a fight. Uh, no, the stupid fucking white knight jumped over his wife, and left his seat to challenge the employee to a fight. If I was his wife, I would've climbed under the seat in embarrassment. I knew because of stupid baby idiot Dr Dao, everyone is gonna go down some slippery slope of thinking they have to grandstand everytime they dont get their way.

I have never had a problem w/ rudeness or anything on a plane. We live in an upside down world. It will work against us all in the long run one day.
April 23, 2017
cfuter
Thank doG some normal people on the 'net here. Everyone on Twitter is on the white knight's side.

After he threatened the employee, even if 'right' he shouldve got removed from plane because how can the pilot let him fly after threatening someone???????? I like how some of the news headlines stated employee challenged passenger to a fight. Uh, no, the stupid fucking white knight jumped over his wife, and left his seat to challenge the employee to a fight. If I was his wife, I would've climbed under the seat in embarrassment. I knew because of stupid baby idiot Dr Dao, everyone is gonna go down some slippery slope of thinking they have to grandstand everytime they dont get their way.

I have never had a problem w/ rudeness or anything on a plane. We live in an upside down world. It will work against us all in the long run one day.

cfuter... nice post, friend, but.... you have successfully made my blood boil!!! angry smiley

White Knights, in my estimation, are some of the most arrogant, dishonest, and vile people that you'll ever encounter. They insert themselves into situations that are clearly none of their business, with little or no knowledge of what's actually happening, threaten (or engage in) violence, and all with the completely selfish intention of making themselves appear to be playing "the hero." It stands to reason that this dickhead's outburst made everyone on the flight uncomfortable.

Do you really want to go 30,000 feet in the air with a man who is so unhinged that he'd threaten violence over a flight attendant attempting to do their job? How is he going to react if his Coca-Cola is flat, if the lavatory is occupied, or if another passenger is wearing a t-shirt he finds offensive?

This guy should have been ejected from the aircraft and placed on the "No Fly" list for a minimum of one year.

The incident with Dr. Dao (.... another asshole in his own right for refusing to comply with police orders...) is now causing an escalation of tensions across air travel. Entitled passengers like the aforementioned stroller woman, and her white knight defender, do not appear out of nowhere. They've been emboldened by our "outrage culture."

Fuck that noise. I pay my fare. Part of that means that I have the right to a decent flight where strollers aren't flying out of the overhead bins or jamming up the galleys. Another part means that I shouldn't have to deal with any "heroics" from white knight assholes. The air crew has a right to do their jobs and to enforce FAA rules.

Those who refuse to follow the protocol set forth by the FAA should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The FAA, in cooperation with the Congress and President Trump should put their foot down. No more nonsense from these kinds of passengers. If they can't act civilized they can't fly. If they have to be prosecuted, don't worry... Dr. Dao, Stroller Mom, and White Knight Asshole will all be in good hands... the hands of the federal government. wink
April 24, 2017
I think the moo may have been trying to turn a small situation into a mountain in order to get a lawsuit in the works. It worked for that Dr. Dao guy so there are going to be some copy cats trying to cash in.
April 24, 2017
cfdavep
I think the moo may have been trying to turn a small situation into a mountain in order to get a lawsuit in the works. It worked for that Dr. Dao guy so there are going to be some copy cats trying to cash in.

He only managed to file suit, time will tell whether the corporate sharks have him for lunch and encourage him to settle for a smaller amount. If I were CEO he would be in jail. However, after that several "wronged" passengers have tried to launch attacks at United (though most finally read beyond headlines and saw scammers cashing in.) Not one media outlet reported that it was a Republic Airways flight (commuters for UA, DL, AA) and a Republic crew needing movement.

Delta did it right...passenger refused order to check her bag, then to get off the plane. Cops dragged her off. Cue outrage...until she was arrested. The same week the fake doctor (if you are on a restricted license, you are fake) pulled his tantrum, she pled guilty to disorderly conduct.

I told my friends...UA's apology/we won't call security tour just gave entitled pax carte blanche to show their asses. And they are. This is the latest one...woman losing her shit over having to check an item she doesn't even need.

And yes, it is a federal offense to interfere with the duties of a flight crew, which includes refusing to check your bag when told or get off the plane when told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 24, 2017
i haven't seen any video of what happened leading up to moo's 19th nervous breakdown on the plane, but what i saw shows her crying like a lunatic over a fucking stroller. it's just luggage, for fuck's sake; when they check it it will go through to her final destination. what is the big deal?

oh, i know...udder rubs and head pats. this isn't remotely like that poor man getting bloodied and dragged out of his seat, this is pure mommy entitlement. if that ever happened on a flight i was on i would tell that woman (or whomever) to sit down and shut up; the rest of us have places we need to be.

i really wish there were flights that were no children under the age of 15 or so.
April 24, 2017
Moo has contacted the lawyer for the asshat doctor about filing a lawsuit. This was a well planned and well executed scam.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 24, 2017
What I would love to see (but unlikely to happen, so just let me have my fantasy, 'kay?) is that strollers are completely banned on flights. Not even as checked. The cows can go figure out their stroller need at their destination, but they're not bringing one on a flight and taking up space or having calculated breakdowns. It's bad enough they clog up buses and subway cars with their oversized suburban assault vehicles and actually have the nerve to put in a legal fight to take up handicapped spots.

And then the FAA can mandate that breeders have to purchase a seat for their infants and toddlers and strap them into a car seat. That would resolve 80% of the issue of brats on flights. You don't have to necessarily create childfree flights (though those would be a great option no matter what). All you have to do is pass laws that are actually pretty reasonable and arguing against them only makes you look like an irresponsible breeder that make it much more difficult and expensive to bring babies and young children on flights. The problem begins to sort itself out.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 24, 2017
yeah, now I saw more of the stroller vid. That dude got outta his seat even before that asking for the plane dude's name, and he was gonna look into this. Fuck you, cant the mom do that for herself. If I was his wife, I woulda crawled under the fuckin seat.

On WLS-AM radio, they were reporting from an undisclosed insider that they personally knew, that Dr Dao originally agreed to the bump, but then realized he wouldnt be back to his precious patients in time and he went back on the plane w/o a proper pass(he was not bloodied at this time, so he ran back 2 different times), he also allegedly spat on the cops, so um, there's an assault of an officer. I hope all this shit comes out. Twitter is all the outrage but every radio host that I listen to is against Dao and said what he did was wrong and even if right, he shouldve WALKED off the plane like a gentleman.

I'm so sick of the outrage culture. This is one fad that needs to fade fast.
April 24, 2017
navi8orgirl
Moo has contacted the lawyer for the asshat doctor about filing a lawsuit. This was a well planned and well executed scam.

He said he's "working with her" after she reached out. Um, a *possible* brush w/ a stroller wheel is not gonna get you compensation. I mean, she nor baby had to go to the doctor. Also the kid in her arms wasnt even phased. You also dont get compensation for "almost" hitting a baby w/ the stroller. Alot "almost" is like never, when you talk to these personal injury plaintiffs. I mean the nerve of her, she really thinks she needs a lawyer because he took a stroller away from her, then she over-reacted and cried. Then it only got on a stupid cell phone vid(by another white knight no doubt) because Asshole got up and asked for a name and then threatened an employee. Fuck u mawm, check ur stroller and go to your seat with your damn twins you decided to fly with.
April 25, 2017
here's a bit more of what happened that wasnt on the vid

More Dao antics
April 26, 2017
cfuter
here's a bit more of what happened that wasnt on the vid

More Dao antics

That backs up the first part of the video, which was not released as it did not incite outrage, he was on the phone with his lawyer telling him to file a lawsuit before anyone ever touched him. He told the officers they would have to drag him off the plane.

An interesting point: the moo was Argentinian. My boss is too, and he was talking to his mother (who lives there part time) and his mom said "scam". He said they are notorious for always having a scam and lawsuits to back them.

April 26, 2017
Moo should take a first-class seat on a rocket that is shot to the sun.
April 26, 2017
navi8orgirl

More Dao antics

That backs up the first part of the video, which was not released as it did not incite outrage, he was on the phone with his lawyer telling him to file a lawsuit before anyone ever touched him. He told the officers they would have to drag him off the plane.

An interesting point: the moo was Argentinian. My boss is too, and he was talking to his mother (who lives there part time) and his mom said "scam". He said they are notorious for always having a scam and lawsuits to back them.[/quote]

The moment I saw the first video of Dr. Dao, I said "FAKE NEWS!" all the way. Anyone with half of a brain knew that there were elements of the story that were deliberately left out of the official news report.

This is a big problem with social media and cameras everywhere. The ability to shoot video and selectively edit an event to frame it in such a way that it fits a particular narrative is a powerful tool.

Juries need to start awarding $0 to guys like Dr. Dao, as I see it. And I'd like to see our civil court system adopt some kind of a "loser pays" system to discourage frivolous litigation.
May 04, 2017
Just wondering how many times this dud can say as a dud, my infant, as a moo....

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Huntington-Beach-family-booted-Delta-flight-421258184.html

they may be customers but they argued for an hour before just getting off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login