Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babies destroy marriages

Posted by cfdavep 
Babies destroy marriages
April 23, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/0c3ccf9a-e25d-3bd2-b1c0-17ef1b27ed27/ss_having-a-baby-destroyed-my.html

Woman admits she believed that having kids ties a couple together, until she found out that it does the opposite.

I think people are told this lie and they fall for it
Re: Babies destroy marriages
April 23, 2017
My MIL once told me that me and my hub had nothing in common, and I know she meant because we didnt have kids to have a common goal or some such shit. I gave her a long list of shit we have in common that most couples never have in common at all. In the meantime, My SIL, her daughter, had two babies w/ her hub and 18yrs later got a divorce, because wait for it.....they had nothing in common and didn't get along anymore. Babies certainly never helped that marriage because from what I could tell, MIL SIL were breederific and wanted everything revolving around bratz and family, while the husband maybe wanted to do some adult stuff once in awhile. Babies will suck the life out of individuals and definitely most marriages.
April 23, 2017
Oh kids keep people together all right, but only in the sense that they make it much more difficult and expensive for two incompatible people to separate. How often do we hear people say they're staying together "for the kids?" I think what they really mean is "We can't afford to get divorced." They can't afford to live independently, pay child support/alimony, etc., so they stay in an obviously failed, miserable marriage and say that things aren't working out, but they're gonna stick it out so their kids can grow up with two parents under the guise of living in a functional family. They think this makes them such fucking heroes to stay with spouses they loathe and either don't think or don't care that their constant arguing, cheating, lying and mental/verbal/sometimes physical abuse won't have any effect on the kids. Then they resent the kids for "making" them stay together and take their shitty plan out on the only innocent party involved.

People will breed before they even figure out if they're compatible with one another. I think one out of every two pregnancies is unplanned these days, maybe even more. People fuck around recklessly, get pregnant or impregnate someone, women don't make the responsible choice (abortion), give birth regardless of life circumstances or relationship stability and then wonder why their lives suck and they're always poor.

Babies will put a tremendous strain on any relationship, probably more than any other hardship/obstacle. It can shatter a good, stable, loving marriage, so you can imagine what it will do to one that is anything less than that. If the only common interest two people could have is the child they make together, then they are almost certainly not compatible with one another to begin with. Every single interest doesn't have to be mutual, but if two people have fucking nothing at all in common, I seriously doubt they're going to be able to handle dealing with one another, let alone being forced to interact with one another for two decades because of a kid.

As far as the moron in the article, if there was no passion between them, why did they stay together for over a decade? Considering they were both in film school, I assume they just co-habited because neither one could afford to live independently with the fast food jobs they probably got with their overpriced film degrees and they could tolerate being around one another, most likely with conflicting schedules that made them not have to see each other much.

Rather than focusing on their husbands and affectionately tolerating children underfoot, they adore their children and value men for the security they provide, but little else.

This is pretty much the story of every modern Moo. Once they have a uterine parasite from their husbands, those husbands get shoved right to the bottom of the priority list to make room for the baybee and its needs, which all occupy their own separate priorities on the list. The women aren't interested in being affectionate or intimate with their partners, but also won't leave them for someone who does interest them because they don't want to lose the financial support of their husbands (or the on-call sperm bank when the first kid stops being cute in two years and Moo wants another baby). This is why so many breeder couples act more like roommates than anything, and then on New Years or one of the partners' birthdays, there might be a bout of drunken bareback sex and that's how the second Happy AccidentTM gets made.

And I wish this cow would shut the hell up about her "perfect daughter" already. Someone who yammers on endlessly about how perfect their kid is probably has a horribly-behaved, borderline-retarded brat.
May 03, 2017
Cambion
Oh kids keep people together all right, but only in the sense that they make it much more difficult and expensive for two incompatible people to separate. How often do we hear people say they're staying together "for the kids?" I think what they really mean is "We can't afford to get divorced." They can't afford to live independently, pay child support/alimony, etc., so they stay in an obviously failed, miserable marriage and say that things aren't working out, but they're gonna stick it out so their kids can grow up with two parents under the guise of living in a functional family. They think this makes them such fucking heroes to stay with spouses they loathe and either don't think or don't care that their constant arguing, cheating, lying and mental/verbal/sometimes physical abuse won't have any effect on the kids. Then they resent the kids for "making" them stay together and take their shitty plan out on the only innocent party involved.

People will breed before they even figure out if they're compatible with one another. I think one out of every two pregnancies is unplanned these days, maybe even more. People fuck around recklessly, get pregnant or impregnate someone, women don't make the responsible choice (abortion), give birth regardless of life circumstances or relationship stability and then wonder why their lives suck and they're always poor.

Babies will put a tremendous strain on any relationship, probably more than any other hardship/obstacle. It can shatter a good, stable, loving marriage, so you can imagine what it will do to one that is anything less than that. If the only common interest two people could have is the child they make together, then they are almost certainly not compatible with one another to begin with. Every single interest doesn't have to be mutual, but if two people have fucking nothing at all in common, I seriously doubt they're going to be able to handle dealing with one another, let alone being forced to interact with one another for two decades because of a kid.

As far as the moron in the article, if there was no passion between them, why did they stay together for over a decade? Considering they were both in film school, I assume they just co-habited because neither one could afford to live independently with the fast food jobs they probably got with their overpriced film degrees and they could tolerate being around one another, most likely with conflicting schedules that made them not have to see each other much.

Rather than focusing on their husbands and affectionately tolerating children underfoot, they adore their children and value men for the security they provide, but little else.

This is pretty much the story of every modern Moo. Once they have a uterine parasite from their husbands, those husbands get shoved right to the bottom of the priority list to make room for the baybee and its needs, which all occupy their own separate priorities on the list. The women aren't interested in being affectionate or intimate with their partners, but also won't leave them for someone who does interest them because they don't want to lose the financial support of their husbands (or the on-call sperm bank when the first kid stops being cute in two years and Moo wants another baby). This is why so many breeder couples act more like roommates than anything, and then on New Years or one of the partners' birthdays, there might be a bout of drunken bareback sex and that's how the second Happy AccidentTM gets made.

And I wish this cow would shut the hell up about her "perfect daughter" already. Someone who yammers on endlessly about how perfect their kid is probably has a horribly-behaved, borderline-retarded brat.

And people keep falling for the same bullshit, even after witnessing it themselves. Case in point, my stepdad's nephew and his wife. Once the golden penis arrived, the marriage went to shit, although I'm wondering if that's also due to stepdad's nephew's alcoholism and the fact he fucked the nanny. Oh, and apparently his ex went crazy, although I'm taking that one with a grain of salt because most of that family will make anyone look bad should they dare do something that gives a beloved famblee member the sads.
I should also mention that his own father has been married three times, and may or may not have fathered a fourth child with his third wife although people are keeping quiet about that one. He also believes that parenting his children means throwing money at them, which is why they're fucked up.
May 05, 2017
watch judge judy and you see a plethora of these asshats

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 06, 2017
Unless a couple is wealthy enough to outsource a good portion of the tedious, gross, and aggravating aspects of childrearing and where a few children won't make much of a dent in finances, children can destroy even the strongest foundation of marriage. It's easy to say children bring a couple closer together when they only get to have the Kodak Moments™ with the kiddies, don't have to give up a much-needed vacation because Og Junior needs braces, and can shell out money for babysitters (or have MeeMaw and PeePaw nearby who are willing to babysit anytime and will take the kids for a week while Mom and Dad go to Jamaica).

Otherwise, when children get in the way of any romantic and intimate moments, are constantly the primary topic of discussion, have to be made the center of any outings and vacations, and when children siphon any disposable income and time, the marriage goes kaput.

A lot of this has to do with this new idea of parenting where you're only a proper parent if you give up any semblance of identity, pander to the kids, and never present a united front (instead letting children play one parent against another to get what they want because breeders compete with their own spouses to be the favorite parent).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 08, 2017
I realize parents come looking for their kids when the young ones are quiet and seemingly have vanished. How quickly does a little kid figure out to come looking for their parents when they are quiet and have seemingly vanished? Oops there goes the sex life!
May 09, 2017
I once read a (probably very small) "study " in some mag like Psychology Today that said small infants somehow sense when their parents are having sex,even from another room, and get restive and begin to cry! The article wondered if the loaves had a sixth sense and were trying to prevent competition from new offspring being created. ha!
May 11, 2017
reeniebessagain
I once read a (probably very small) "study " in some mag like Psychology Today that said small infants somehow sense when their parents are having sex,even from another room, and get restive and begin to cry! The article wondered if the loaves had a sixth sense and were trying to prevent competition from new offspring being created. ha!

You may be onto something there, a potential infant would be one of the biggest threats to an infant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login