Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific FitBit commercial

Posted by cfuter 
Breederific FitBit commercial
April 23, 2017
Just watched a woman in a fit bit ad train for a marathon w/ a brat narrating her training etc. How does almost everything get advertised through a breederfic angle these days? Cant they just have people doing this w/o the brat angle? Brats are being squeezed into every type of product that has zero to do w/ them. I'm so sick of it. Believe me, the brat will hinder your training program more than help it, you'll have to skip some training for one of their dumb plays, or music lessons or some such shit. This is no different than painting all women in ads as moms in the 60s-70s, now they are moms who need a fit bit for training or whatever else they are selling.
Re: Breederific FitBit commercial
April 23, 2017
cfuter
Just watched a woman in a fit bit ad train for a marathon w/ a brat narrating her training etc.

Marathoning... the most self-celebratory event in all of athletics. I can't think of a more attention-whoring event than one that causes massive disruption to entire cities' commerce, transportation, hospital care, etc. etc.

Tell ya what Marathon Mom... Instead of jamming up city traffic for 12 hours, just run around your house 4000 times and leave the rest of us alone.
April 23, 2017
I jog on a local trail. I'd be thrilled if more of the stroller moms skipped their workouts. They take their half in the middle.
April 24, 2017
http://www.theonion.com/article/6000-runners-fail-to-discover-cure-for-breast-canc-17

The Onion has an article about people running to cure cancer and discovering it did not work.
April 24, 2017
I ran a marathon long ago. I could do without the breeder runners. I know also, I dread getting back into running again after 10 yrs because there's a lot more moos and duds that run with and train with their fucking kids now. Just another part of life that used to be separate, from kid life vs adult life. Biking on the trails was always a hazard w/ brats on the trail and clueless parents since the late 90s. I long for the days of yesteryear when trails were for exercise enthusiasts and exercise nuts, and moos kept the brats on the sidewalks in front of their homes. The teen brats would almost cause a ten bike pile up and not even be fucking sorry. Parunts I guess just lost their common sense and wouldnt say anything to small brat or teen brat. The rest of the world is supposed to look out for them I guess, even tho the bikers are going fast downhill and only have so much control. Why bring a 4 yr old to a bike trail? This is where I wish parunts and kyds didnt spend so much family time together. Kids play in their yards and leave the serious biking trails to the adults please
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login