Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More assholery from a breeder brain

Posted by Peace 
More assholery from a breeder brain
April 24, 2017
I don't think this has been posted here before.

This is total horse shit. CF people already pay more in federal taxes. In the USA, we pay taxes for schools we never use.

This asshole would have medical care, jobs, and pensions rationed for CF people.

Oh, and we wouldn't be able to inherit anything either, because ya know...the almighty baybeee. Because we're not producing more future citizens and taxpayers.

rusty chainsaw

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20170112143814/http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2012/01/saving-society-from-demographic-suicide/
Re: More assholery from a breeder brain
April 24, 2017
Edit: So sick of breeders.
April 24, 2017
By not populating, people could give the world a fighting chance.

This guy sounds like he's short a few brain cells:

If marriage with children can be made sufficiently attractive, many young adults will opt out of their high levels of promiscuity, some will manage to contain their same-sex sexual desires and not engage in homosexuality, and others will be less likely to use contraception or obtain abortions.

Marriage, it cures teh gays. thinks someone else is crazy
April 25, 2017
High levels of promiscuity? Fuck you, breeder. Have you ever heard of asexuals, or even just straight or LGBT people who aren't promiscuous? Also, people that think anything other than heterosexuality can be cured piss me off, for their total lack of ability to think from someone else's perspective. Dear breeder, LGBT people don't choose to find men/women/both/neither attractive any more than you chose to find women attractive. {From the tone of the quotes, this sounds like a man. No offense intended to actually decent men that share a gender with this human garbage}. Lastly, even married heteros are going to use contraceptives. Not everyone wants to throw $200k and their life away by contributing to overpopulation.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
April 25, 2017
It makes me smile that I'm pissing off white supremacists by not passing on my white genetics to prevent the white race from being extinct.
May 03, 2017
Fuck this asshole breeder. May his precious children make his life as miserable as possible. Although if he's writing drivel like this, his life is in the shitter already and he's desperately trying to convince everyone else that famblee life is the greatest 111! Because misery loves company.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login