Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A creative PNA

Posted by cfdavep 
A creative PNA
April 25, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-old-boy-dies-car-003700066.html

The kid was left in the car with the window down and he pressed the buttons breaking his neck with the power window
Re: A creative PNA
April 25, 2017
yahoo story.
There was no autopsy performed because there was no evidence of a crime, Kracl said. No one has been charged in connection with the boy's death and his mother "acted appropriately the entire time," Kracl said.

What. The. Bloody. Fuck. does that mean? That she acted appropriately grief-stricken? What if a CF person or daycare provider had left the kid inside a car and this happened? Don't you think he/she would have been charged and would have been excoriated in the media?

Every car with power windows for the last 10 years has a feature so that you can lock others from messing with the controls. Why wasn't that feature enabled?

The article is pretty vague and the Moo is getting the kid glove treatment (pardon the pun):

The boy's mother had lowered the window, but it was not clear how it was activated while the car was parked outside a store, Kracl said. Authorities said they were unable to determine how long the child was trapped by the window.

Not clear how it was activated? Call it what it is: Moo wasn't watching her kid and he offed himself.

Every now and then again someone wanders in here and says, what's the harm in leaving a kid in a car while you run into a store? This is precisely the reason. People grab kids for sexual reasons or some of them actually want their own baybee and can't have one, so they steal someone else's.

Even if nobody grabs your kid, they can be amazingly creative when it comes to offing themselves.
April 25, 2017
just a question: I think power windows only work when the power is on. If that is the case, moo left car running, or kid managed to turn the key to on position or started it.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 01, 2017
Yeah... I was gonna say that. Those windows don't work unless the key is in the accessory position or the car is running. Too many holes in this story.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login