Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(TW Animal cruelty) It's NOT the point that an animal abuser might hurt a child.

Posted by cfinboston 
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/26/army-veteran-who-filmed-herself-killing-her-own-service-dog-gets-bail-increase-to-25k/

Many of you may have heard of these sociopathic wastes of oxygen that tied her dog to a tree and shot him.

Let me first RANT that i can not think of a punishment too severe. If i were the prison warden I'd match them up with HIV+ cellmates that are animal lovers, and allow prison justice to prevail. The death penalty is too good for them. Another good idea i read was to send them over to ISIS and let them have their way with her. I would not hesitate to cheer them on.

But what fucking kills me is when online comments point out that they "might hurt a child". While entirely true, i am tired of that being used as the explanation for why this is so horrific. It's horrific because they murdered a helpless dog and fucking laughed about it. It's horrific because this poor dog probably loved and trusted this cunt and she betrayed him. It's horrific because she could have sent the dog to a shelter or even just left him by the side of the road. Both endings would be terrible but she actually enjoyed torturing and murdering an innocent animal.

That she and the piece of shit boyfriend might do it to a child is SO not the point. Of course they likely would because they are sick useless scum, but that is NOT why the events are so terrible.
I'm not going to read the article, because I know it will make me sick. ITA that it isn't the point that these sociopathic motherfuckers will move onto humans, and so fucking WHAT if that was her next goal? What about the suffering of the animal that she shot? From what I can see in the link, it looks as if it was a service dog, too. Sick, evil bitch. I wish she would be arrested, charged and that she hangs herself in her prison cell.

I am glad this topic came up the way it did, because I feel exactly the same way about it. A loving, loyal animal was killed by her for shits and giggles. People like this make me shameful to be human. As for any possible, potential victims? Who the fuck cares? That is NOT the point. Animals are capable of feeling all the emotions we do. Any idiot knows that. I can't believe that people try to make it 'about da chyldrun' again. angry smiley
She shot her own service dog?

Jesus. She's a worthless piece of protoplasm. Edited to add: so's her boyfriend who helped. Goddamn, I'm so fucking angry I can barely type. The prosecutor is on the ball with the increase in bail for both of them. The public there is incensed over the act.

In addition to the utter barbaric cruelty of killing an animal that was trained to help her worthless ass with her alleged PTSD, this helps paint a picture (already in some minds) that many veterans are unstable and prone to violence. Her act will backfire badly on other vets who need help.
Also not going to read the article because I know it'll make me ragey. I would personally love to see all animal abusers sentenced to the same fate: lock them in a room full of rabid dogs (or skunks or raccoons or anything else that can get rabies) to serve as a chew toy and then let the fucker slowly die from the disease. Since rabies has a potentially long incubation period (anywhere from one week up to ten years, from what I've heard/read), keep them locked up until such a time that symptoms manifest and just lock them in a solitary room for however long it takes for the virus to kill them. I imagine it would be particularly entertaining to watch them deal with the furious form.

Some people might call that cruel, but you know what else is cruel? Killing innocent animals, especially ones that love and trust you. I say let animals dole out a little justice on these wastes of space.
Not politically correct, but this is why I don't get all the ass-kissing of veterans. They're like autards: They do terrible things and we're supposed to excuse their behavior, and yet we are the monsters if we are afraid of them, because they are heroes. Heroes or not, I steer clear of them and wouldn't advise that anyone date one or that any animal rescue let one adopt a pet. PTSD, like autism, must suck, but society (and innocent animals) should be protected from these monsters. I can be compassionate and accepting and all that jazz, but it is not irrational to find veterans scary as hell.
happyhiker
I can be compassionate and accepting and all that jazz, but it is not irrational to find veterans scary as hell.

Yes actually it is totally irrational and totally NOT the point of the story. They did this because they are evil psychopathic scum, not because they are vets. Youtube and the nightly news are filled with videos of soldiers who fight for years to be able to adopt the military dogs with whom they served.

Just for accuracy sake, it's important to know this was not a service dog that was trained to assist the cunt in the story. She was trusted with the care of her estranged husband's dog and the only way she could keep him in her apartment was getting a doctor note that the dog was an ESA (emotional support animal). The cunt was also never in combat so the whole PTSD thing is sketchy.
I actually thought of a Bratfree-esque happy ending to the story. Prison guards give shivs to the most violent prisoners that are also animal lovers and subsequently "only look away for a minute!"
happyhiker
Not politically correct, but this is why I don't get all the ass-kissing of veterans. They're like autards: They do terrible things and we're supposed to excuse their behavior, and yet we are the monsters if we are afraid of them, because they are heroes. Heroes or not, I steer clear of them and wouldn't advise that anyone date one or that any animal rescue let one adopt a pet. PTSD, like autism, must suck, but society (and innocent animals) should be protected from these monsters. I can be compassionate and accepting and all that jazz, but it is not irrational to find veterans scary as hell.

Not everyone who suffers with PTSD is a monster. I suffer with it because I was sexually abused when I was a kid. My mother also tried to kill me by drowning me in the tub. She wasn't successful. I have several pets and love them very much. I am not a serial killer. I mostly suffer with anxiety and depression, flashbacks, etc...about what happened to me when I was a kid.

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.
There is an EXTREME stigma against the "mentall ill" in society, but it has been shown that people wilth mental illnes are way more likely to harm themselves than others
cfdavep
There is an EXTREME stigma against the "mentall ill" in society, but it has been shown that people wilth mental illnes are way more likely to harm themselves than others[/quote/]

This is so NOT about stigmatizing the mentally ill.

If you look at PHYSICAL illness, there are some that are terrible but do not prevent you from doing something like driving a car. Having AIDS or cancer won't mean you can not drive. Having epilepsy, narcolepsy, or macular degeneration will.

Calling someone "mentally ill" is far too vague and does not say anything about the individual condition. I can say I am "sick" and mean anything from having a cold to having brain cancer.

In THIS case however, in the case of the individuals in THIS story, they are mentally ill to the point where they engaged in actions that were horrific, sadistic, and violent. THESE losers are sick to the point where they committed a violent crime. Punishing, shaming, and publically shunning these scummy pieces of garbage is wholly appropriate.

They need to be jailed and removed from society because they are dangerous.
cfinboston
Yes actually it is totally irrational and totally NOT the point of the story. They did this because they are evil psychopathic scum, not because they are vets. Youtube and the nightly news are filled with videos of soldiers who fight for years to be able to adopt the military dogs with whom they served.

The nightly news is also filled with videos of soldiers who murder their wives or shoot their neighbors because PTSD. Every domestic abuser I've known IRL was a veteran. So was every crazy fuck who screamed at people in the workplace. I just think that perhaps they should face more scrutiny when they try to adopt a pet.

The hypocrisy of hearing, every time one of them kills his girlfriend or something, "If only he'd gotten help for his PTSD," followed by an admonition that we shouldn't be afraid of them is a bit much.
Honestly PTSD is not the point here. This was premeditated execution of a pet. It's not like she heard a loud noise and snapped. If she is so mentally ill that she does not know right from wrong she clearly belongs locked up. Her being in a publically funded psyco ward would be lovely.

As for the scum boyfriend who nobody says has PTSD there is NO WAY everyone has missed signs about him. Nobody wakes up at age 21+ and becomes the sort of individual that videotapes himself murdering a dog and laughing about it. Someone in his life has noticed something wrong. If he gets locked up in a decrepit VA hospital for life I will joyfully pay EXTRA taxes to keep him there.
(Too late to actually edit above post, but ETA)

Two things about this case strengthen my beliefs that they were known psychos. One is that she is still in jail. He was active duty and bailed out by military, but she is still locked up. That means not a single person in her life is willing to bail her out. At age 23 most people have fairly large social circles and living family members, yet not ONE has bothered with her.

The second is the evil boyfriend was a college standout track star. Any time a star athlete is in the news for commiting a crime, there are inevitable statements from his high school and college teamates and coaches saying what a good kid he was and they can't imagine what happened. Not a single public comment anywhere. I follow FB pages about the case and even on FB nobody has said a single thing about either of them. To me this means those close to them knew what kind of scum they were.
That one that tied the service dog to a tree and shot it apparently commit suicide

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7ebf0ce5-17c9-3379-9359-1023b90daa45/ss_a-veteran-charged-with.html
While I believe everyone has the right to do whatever he/she wants to with his/her life, I typically feel compassion for people who commit suicide because it may have been long term solution to a temporary time of feeling horrible. (Because I've been there and felt that horrible before.)

But this POS gets none of that from me. She wasn't going to amount to anything and at least another innocent animal (or person, because she was a psycho) won't have to bear the brunt of her evil actions.
I feel the same way. By all accounts she had a laundry list of personality disorders which are nearly impossible to treat. She was an evil individual who executed an innocent animal, an animal who wanted nothing but the chance to love and be loved. She and her scum boyfriend planned it, the loser actually bought the rifle for the explicit purpose of killing the poor boy. The sheer amount of planning and thought that takes is downright chilling. Normal people who do not want dogs take them to the shelter. They do NOT plan to murder the dog.

The likelihood she'd have caused more trouble and grief to the world is about 100%. Good riddance, bitch.
The dog was not a service dog; it was her estranged husband's pet. He was deployed and thought it would be good for her and the dog to stay together while he was gone. He was devastated in an interview I saw.

She got him registered as an emotional support dog. From what I read, she was a paper pusher in a clean office in South Korea for a whole quarter of a year; nothing could have possibly happened to her in a three month span that leads to a lifetime of medical retirement for PTSD. People interviewed show she was a bullet train to crazytown long before she enlisted.

Her friends blamed the rash of death threats for her early checkout. I say, live by the attention whoring sword.... Too bad she didn't video her "poor me" exit stage left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
So she offed herself because she could not deal with the fallout of having everyone see what an evil cunt she was? What a joke. Did she expect the community would accept her tying her dog to a tree and executing him?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login