Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Save da baybees at all cost!

Posted by addiea raine 
Save da baybees at all cost!
April 27, 2017
Apparently, science has gone totally breederific and has now created an artificial womb to save under-cooked sprogs.

Lovely.

No longer "half-baked"

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Save da baybee's at all cost!
April 27, 2017
Aldous Huxley
“Community, Identity, Stability.”
Brave New World

Fruitcakes

I loathe any "advance" in this area because not only do we not need more people, we also don't need any further ammunition for forced birthers.
April 27, 2017
I just wonder what the team of scientists could have achieved if they had focused on something that could potentially improve life on Earth.
April 27, 2017
I feel sorry for the mother sheep sacrificed to this project. How many tries before they got it "right," how many animals impregnated and then their fetuses cut out. There's quite a bit of suffering of innocents behind this news item.
April 27, 2017

I feel sorry for the mother sheep sacrificed to this project. How many tries before they got it "right," how many animals impregnated and then their fetuses cut out. There's quite a bit of suffering of innocents behind this news item.

So sad and so true. I once fostered a mother cat and her kittens. She had been tossed out of her home and was living outdoors and was picked up by a rescue organization. She weighed seven freaking pounds but was trying to fend for herself and her four kittens.

But doncha know, it's only human mothers who matter. We bend over backward as a society to accommodate human Moothers and fuck up healthcare so Mommy doesn't have to cry.

Humans need to get the Hell over themselves. We do horrible things to animals and the environment.

tldr: humans suck.
April 28, 2017
happyhiker
I just wonder what the team of scientists could have achieved if they had focused on something that could potentially improve life on Earth.

No worries, I'm sure they'll get right on that project once they finally crack the code on a cure for baldness, and finish the task of inventing robots that will eliminate just about everyone's job.
Re: Save da baybees at all cost!
April 29, 2017
addiea raine
Apparently, science has gone totally breederific and has now created an artificial womb to save under-cooked sprogs.

Lovely.

No longer "half-baked"

And when this fucker becomes mainstream, expect uber-restriction of abortion because the clump can now 'survive' before 20 weeks.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login