Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Environmentalist" parents bring their kids to DC!...

Posted by StudioFiftyFour 
"Environmentalist" parents bring their kids to DC!...
April 29, 2017
that's right... they all gassed up their SUVs and minivans, drove to Washington, and protested climate change.

Washington Post Article
...There were little girls in strawberry sundresses and boys in baseball caps astride their fathers’ shoulders.

There were babies in strollers, like the boy who’d traveled with his family from Nashville and was now rolling down Pennsylvania Avenue carrying a sign that read, “Less pollution, more solutions....”

I am quite confident that none of these people made the connection between their adding to the population of the world AND the amount of CO2 produced by human beings.
Re: "Environmentalist" parents bring their kids to DC!...
April 29, 2017
Of course they didn't. These people are confident that their offspring will save the world, dontcha know. The Kancer Kurers were all in the crowd today, or more likely just ordinary human beings who won't accomplish much except produce more human beings. So once again overpopulation's effect on climate is pretty much ignored. trout slap

It takes a child to raze a village.
April 30, 2017
I was doing the Little Free Public library thing today where you take a book and leave a book and there was an "environmental" book available. According to the front cover one of the worse things about environmental problems in terms of BPA' and what have you is lowered sperm count in human males. I was like the plant is trying it's best here. We do not need more people and at least it is coming back on the breeders
April 30, 2017
cfdavep
I was doing the Little Free Public library thing today where you take a book and leave a book and there was an "environmental" book available. According to the front cover one of the worse things about environmental problems in terms of BPA' and what have you is lowered sperm count in human males. I was like the plant is trying it's best here. We do not need more people and at least it is coming back on the breeders

Amen and pass the spermicide.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login