Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another amber alert!blue hangover face

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Another amber alert!blue hangover face
April 30, 2017
Antics of Crunchy moo & defecto-toadler

For those who TL;DR, basically fervent Anti-vaxxer Crunchy Moo takes her underweight defecto-loaf out of hospital against medical advice, because they didn't provide 'medical marijuana' to the defect and believed the 'hospital food is killing' her defect, which sparked a cross border search and amber alert. Crunchy Moo is a follower of the Church of Ubuntu, which is basically a crunchy health through crunchy lowing and getting stoned off your tits.

What I can't understand is that after they find them, they're not charged?!? WTF, how much money was spent chasing these numbnuts across borders, only to let them off the hook. Moo is now lowing on social media about the 'treatment' she received from the law...saying 'wtf'
Re: Another amber alert!blue hangover face
April 30, 2017
Thanks to bratfree, I disabled my amber alerts on my new phone. One day at work, there was an amber alert for get this Minne fucking apolis which is a three hour drive from Northeastern MN. Everybody was talking about it. It's like what can we do about it 190 miles away!
Re: Another amber alert!blue hangover face
April 30, 2017
I'm still amazed that those things are broadcast so far and wide. Do they expect people to drop what they're doing (or in some cases, wake from a dead sleep), grab their pitchforks and torches, and run all over looking for the car and/or kid?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login