Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autizmoo contradictions

Posted by ladybug2203 
Autizmoo contradictions
April 30, 2017
No linky, just personal observations....

"Autistics are hidden geniuses" yet they "dont understand" when they do something wrong, last I checked geniuses know when theyre doing something wrong. Geniuses also dont smear shit on the walls.

"Autistics are gentle giants that would never hurt a fly" yet they frequently threaten to or succeed in killing their parents (there was one on dr phil that said he wanted to kill his mother and eat her carcass, his name was luze i mentioned him a few years ago). Also as some of you know I have an autistic sister, she liked for my parents to tell her shes gentle and if they didnt comply she'd smack them, when I was 13 I muttered under my breath "yeah tell me im gentle or ill beat the shit out of you" (mocking my sister) dad yelled at me for being a "smart ass" ofcourse.

"Theyre just like you and me"..... Except they smear shit, have supernatural strength, and scream bloody murder over the slightest speckle of a deviation in their routine.

"Treat them like everybody else!" except dont implement actual consequences when they do something wrong, make discontinued foods just for them, turn of all bright lights and loud noises in thr world (but they can scream as much as they want) and take their beatings with a smile on your face, and give them their way at all times!

Feel free to add......
Re: Autizmoo contradictions
April 30, 2017
My true diagnosis is aspergers, but because of the DSM 5 my new label is autism lumped with the low functioning tards. I like how autism is pronounced over aspergers I don't even like the term aspie.
April 30, 2017
Homosexuality was part of the DSM until around the early 70's. Also there is talk about removing Schizoid Personality Disorder which is the label for extreme introverts who have little emotional connection with people.
April 30, 2017
shy lurker
My true diagnosis is aspergers, but because of the DSM 5 my new label is autism lumped with the low functioning tards. I like how autism is pronounced over aspergers I don't even like the term aspie.
Yeah indeed, 'autism' sounds better. 'Aspie' makes me think of 'Ass Pie.' smiling smiley
April 30, 2017
shy lurker

I too am an Aspie. And despite the autism and a slew of mental health disorders, my mother would give me a tongue lashing if I behaved in an other than civilized manner.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 30, 2017
shy lurker
Yeah indeed, 'autism' sounds better. 'Aspie' makes me think of 'Ass Pie.' smiling smiley

For me I heard "Ass Berger".

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 01, 2017
ladybug2203
"Autistics are hidden geniuses" yet they "dont understand" when they do something wrong, last I checked geniuses know when theyre doing something wrong. Geniuses also dont smear shit on the walls.

Actual savants, like this guy in a documentary I saw ages ago, are rare. He was autistic but knew how to conduct himself in public and played the piano like you've never believe.
May 01, 2017
Sorry if I offended anyone sad smiley im referring to the moos who let their kids behave like feral beasts because of tge diagnosis and use it as a get out of jail free card.
May 01, 2017
'They should be allowed everywhere, even public high schools" despite the fact that all they do is shriek and moan, but also 'Disney world needs to have tents for them so they aren't 'overstimulated'. saying 'wtf'

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
May 01, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
'They should be allowed everywhere, even public high schools" despite the fact that all they do is shriek and moan, but also 'Disney world needs to have tents for them so they aren't 'overstimulated'. saying 'wtf'

Exactly, take them in a stimulating crowded enviornment but make sure they dont get overstimulated.
May 01, 2017
"Even though my tard will never contribute anything to society and will only be a drain on humanity, please afford it the exact same treatment received by functional, non-violent, meltdown-free, non-shit-smearing members of civilization."

But you better have tard day at Disney just for him/her.
May 02, 2017
too_old_for_kids
"Even though my tard will never contribute anything to society and will only be a drain on humanity, please afford it the exact same treatment received by functional, non-violent, meltdown-free, non-shit-smearing members of civilization."

Not the same treatment at all, as they want tards to be elevated above to be worshiped and deified, simply because they lost out on the genetic lottery.

Nope, they want their shatted defects to have better than even the normal, productive members of society have... and all for themselves (this includes excluding other autards). On top of all this, they want their defects to be immune to every action, and even encourage their vile/violent/peculiar urges.

Essentially, they want the world to themselves and their tards, and want the rest to be handing it to them on a solid gold platter... They expect no less, from the rest of the world they consider lesser than them.
May 02, 2017
Not sure what the proportion of genius to regular person is or even what qualifies a person as a genius. But I do know it isn't 1 out of every 40 baybeez that are born autistic.
May 03, 2017
Mainstreaming. "My awtard shouldn't be segregated in the tard class because it'll hurt his delicate Indigo peewins, so put him in a normal classroom. The teacher had better neglect all their other students in order to take extra time to try and make my awtard understand the material too. If my tard can't understand any of it because they have the IQ of sawdust, it's the teacher's fault for performing their job so poorly, even if they have zero experience/training with retards. Also, my child should be exempt from any and all disciplinary action because they should not be held to the same standards as their peers and should not be expected to behave."

Why do parents think that tard classes are just schools being meeeeeean to their precious flaplings? Yes, they're separate special classes, but for a reason: retards need a curriculum that is vastly different and easier than anything normal kids their ages need. Putting a tard in a normal classroom at any grade level isn't going to benefit anybody. Regular teachers can't physically touch or restrain students (I think sped teachers can, but I could be wrong), so what do they do when a violent hulkatard starts strangling a normal student because they didn't like the student's eyelashes? By the time they call the office for help, the victim could be seriously injured and that's probably going to result in a lawsuit. The tard will be screaming/moaning/flapping/duhhhhh-ing/moving around constantly during class, meaning that none of the other students will get the education they need either because they're distracted by tard antics or because the teacher has to stop and deal with the flap-tard every five seconds. The tard will also most likely be overstimulated. Sped classes are designed to not overwhelm retarded kids, but who knows what will set a tard off in a normal classroom.

You'd think these breeders would want the best for their biological failures and put them in the appropriate classes. But that would assume that breeders give a shit abut anyone other than themselves, which they obviously do not.
May 04, 2017
Cambion
You'd think these breeders would want the best for their biological failures and put them in the appropriate classes. But that would assume that breeders give a shit abut anyone other than themselves, which they obviously do not.

Oh, but then they'd be "stigmatized". As if the other children will just naturally want to play with some brute who lashes out and can't follow the rules, and the only thing keeping them from doing so is a label.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login