Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The breederiffic French election with that twat Le Pen!

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
The breederiffic French election with that twat Le Pen!
April 30, 2017
The major candidates are going overboard with the brat-worship. Le Pen is saying if we don't reproduce, we'll end up Muslim. The other asshole is saying the same, but a little more diplomatically.

If you thought the US was fucked up after the last presidential election, try France. Marine Le Pen is one fucking stupid twat!
Re: The breederiffic French election with that twat Le Pen!
April 30, 2017
The corresponding party in GER - The Alternative Party for Germany is the same.
They have support of families with 3 chyldrun and housewives who take care of chyldrun on the agenda.
The leaders themselves are the best examples *how to live*.
Frauke Petry, a chairwoman, is mother of 4. She divorced her first husband
and married a party member who is a Duh of 4. She is now pregnant with *One of our own*.
May 01, 2017
cfbitchfromla
The major candidates are going overboard with the brat-worship. Le Pen is saying if we don't reproduce, we'll end up Muslim. The other asshole is saying the same, but a little more diplomatically.

If you thought the US was fucked up after the last presidential election, try France. Marine Le Pen is one fucking stupid twat!

She's wrong about the population issue. We need a pretty serious curtailing of breeding.

But she's touching the right nerve on the Muslim issue. When it comes to individual rights and liberties I'll take western democracies over Muslim nations any day of the week.

Tied into that is the refugee issue... which by the way is another byproduct of overpopulation.
May 02, 2017
Well, at least Macron and his wife didn't feel the need to have "one of their own" and left it at her kids from the previous marriage.

Anyhow, I have yet to encounter a politician who is willing to say straight up that we don't need more young people to prop up the unsupportable pyramid scheme of the economy (except for the one Aussie one who hinted on it). Some might privately think that, but with all the breeder worship, it's pretty much the kiss of death to your political dreams. There are some topics about which people are unprepared to listen to reasoned debate because it challenges their self-image in uncomfortable ways.
May 03, 2017
This thing with "muslims will take over us" feels like a breeding war sometimes. Instead of finding another way to tackle the problem, let's just fight breeding with breeding. If they turned their women into incubators, why not do the same? After all breeding for these people has never been about the kids but about power.

And to add to that, it's not only about muslims but depends on the country. For example, the media here is always pushing how Finnish birth rate is very low which actually means that not enough people with blond hair and blue eyes are being born. There are lots of people who are disturbed that too many dark haired kids are born here...well, i'm dark haired, too, thank so much. My friend's kid has dark blonde hair and she told me that people usually tell her that her kid is so dark. Wtf?
May 03, 2017
Major side tangent: I don't get the deal with blue eyes, and this is from a blue eyed person. In fact, I'm blonde/blue and I could be a poster child for the Aryan nation. Side story: my parents both had brown eyes. Ancestry confirms they are my parents. My sister has brown eyes and her husband, who is of German descent, actually expressed disappointment that their kids got her brown eyes and not his blue eyes. And this guy has a PhD in a scientific field. It's basic genetics, dude. And my husband, who is Scandinavian, has beautiful blue eyes but is a brun ette. (Yes, you can be Scandinavian and have dark hair. And BTW, I just discovered that b-r-u-n-e-t-t-e is a banned word. Who knew? )

I've had more than one person tell me it's a shame we didn't breed because we would have beautiful blue-eyed children. It's a stupid reason to breed and it's creepy and weird to tell someone that. I just think, thank Todd we didn't breed and curse some poor person with the migraine gene.

Interesting Article about the origin of blue eyes except for the last quote:

“The question really is, ‘Why did we go from having nobody on Earth with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?” John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin-Madison said. “This gene does something good for people. It makes them have more kids.”

Having more kids is not cause for celebration. thumbs down
May 05, 2017
bell_flower
Major side tangent: I don't get the deal with blue eyes, and this is from a blue eyed person. In fact, I'm blonde/blue and I could be a poster child for the Aryan nation. Side story: my parents both had brown eyes. Ancestry confirms they are my parents. My sister has brown eyes and her husband, who is of German descent, actually expressed disappointment that their kids got her brown eyes and not his blue eyes. And this guy has a PhD in a scientific field. It's basic genetics, dude. And my husband, who is Scandinavian, has beautiful blue eyes but is a brun ette. (Yes, you can be Scandinavian and have dark hair. And BTW, I just discovered that b-r-u-n-e-t-t-e is a banned word. Who knew? )

I've had more than one person tell me it's a shame we didn't breed because we would have beautiful blue-eyed children. It's a stupid reason to breed and it's creepy and weird to tell someone that. I just think, thank Todd we didn't breed and curse some poor person with the migraine gene.

Interesting Article about the origin of blue eyes except for the last quote:

“The question really is, ‘Why did we go from having nobody on Earth with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?” John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin-Madison said. “This gene does something good for people. It makes them have more kids.”

Having more kids is not cause for celebration. thumbs down

I have a close relative who had one blue eye and one brown. As cool as it is, not worth breeding for. My eyes range from blue to green, still not worth breeding over. Used to hear lots of comments about how I have to breed because I'm a (flaming) redhead. #Yeahnothanks!
May 08, 2017
The whole breed or "they" will rule us mentality is what got abortion and any knowledge of birth control banned in the US. The protestant vs Catholic birth rate fear was so rampant that politicians actually believed that the Catholics would take over the whole government. Now it's Muslims. Actually kinda funny in a pathetic way.

As for the blond hair/blue eyes thing....I fit in perfectly with my sperm donors side of the family but on my incubators side I look adopted. It's playing roulette on how your kid looks no matter what.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
June 03, 2017
addiea raine
The whole breed or "they" will rule us mentality is what got abortion and any knowledge of birth control banned in the US. The protestant vs Catholic birth rate fear was so rampant that politicians actually believed that the Catholics would take over the whole government. Now it's Muslims. Actually kinda funny in a pathetic way.

As for the blond hair/blue eyes thing....I fit in perfectly with my sperm donors side of the family but on my incubators side I look adopted. It's playing roulette on how your kid looks no matter what.

I was adopted, but how I turned out caused several jokes in my family. My mother, who looks very Indian, has maybe a drop of Indian blood. Me, I'm a quarter Cherokee. Even my teeth have the Cherokee. Do I look it? Nope! Brown curls and hazel eyes.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login