Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cat mother has to wrestle kitten back from toadler

Posted by cfdavep 
Cat mother has to wrestle kitten back from toadler
May 01, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-cat-snatches-crying-kitten-154509105.html

Parents film their screamer demanding to keep holding fluffy kitten. Mother cat has to step in to rescue her kitten from toadler before something happens. The cat is only responsible "person" in the vid
Re: Cat mother has to wrestle kitten back from toadler
May 01, 2017
i wouldnt comfort the little shit. i would have kicked it's little ass

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 01, 2017
I'm glad the comments are ripping this idiot a new one.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
May 01, 2017
These morons should have neither children nor cats because they are irresponsible losers. The mother cat might well have attacked the toadler to save her kitten.
May 02, 2017
cfinboston
These morons should have neither children nor cats because they are irresponsible losers.

That we knew without the video, by the fact that there are kittens. Sterilizations are clearly needed all around.
May 02, 2017
It's awfully concerning that those considering themselves the apex of pretty much everything on this planet, are regularly out-humanitied, out-smarted and out-thought, by what they consider 'lower' species... Then again, we're the only species that regularly Darwinize ourselves, through absolutely brain-dead means.
May 02, 2017
Stupid breeders censored bar
May 02, 2017
I watched it against my better judgement. Most of the commenters were ripping them a new one but there were the idiots who said there's nothing wrong with allowing a barely mobile baybee to treat a kitten like a stuffed animal.

The mother cat was very gentle with taking back the kitten and the baybee was fortunate.

Fucking Breeder idiots all around.
May 02, 2017
this is the age when toadlers are supposedly learning they aren't the center of the universe. except their asshat handlers don't bother to teach them that.
on a slightly related front, in the beautiful tristate nyc area, some baabeee got it's face bit off by a pit bull. baabee tried reaching for the bone the dog had.
I have news for the breeders and the teens who were watching baabee. That dog bit because of its bone. If it had really wanted to maul the baabeee, it would be dead. As it is, it is in very bad condition and was in surgery.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 02, 2017
Idiot breeders alert - I am just happy the mama cat got her baby back safely.
May 02, 2017
Poor kitten was scared and crying until her mommy rescued her. Glad she wasn't hurt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login