Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newborn pic holding moo's BC that failed

Posted by cfdavep 
Newborn pic holding moo's BC that failed
May 04, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d96e610b-0ce2-3c9e-b133-afa61dfaa75a/ss_newborn-pictured-holding.html

Some people are one missed pill from a screamer
Re: Newborn pic holding moo's BC that failed
May 04, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/05/04/newborn-pictured-holding-moms-failed-birth-control.html

This may be the right link, but it is a pic snarky pro-liars would like
May 04, 2017
But what would this be without the obligatory GoFundMe? https://www.gofundme.com/dexterscollegefund

In this person's case, she had the Mirena because she did not want more kids. She could not get a tubal as the last kid was an emergency C-section (they don't let you make those decisions under duress per my friend who had an emergency C).

SHe had her fallopian tubes removed this time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 04, 2017
Thanks for the cautionary tale. That is my BC type. Thank goodness the other form of BC is a vasectomy!
May 04, 2017
Is it me, or do I find this to be a really nasty photo?
May 05, 2017
Peace

Hard to say, this baby looks like a goblin to me (most really young ones do) and seems to be manically holding the birth control.
May 06, 2017
If she really didn't want the brat, it would have been aborted, failed contraception or not.
May 08, 2017
I wonder if it would be considered as cutesy-patootsy if it was a photo of a newborn with a broken, used condom stuffed into its hand. "He's holding some of his dead siblings along with that busted rubber, hur-hur!"

I will never understand why women will give birth to children they obviously don't want when their contraception fails. If you're taking the pill, using condoms, have an implant or an IUD or any other form of birth control, you clearly are trying to prevent pregnancy because you don't want kids. So if a clump manages to get past the barricades you've put up, why keep it? I hear a lot of women in these situations saying, "Ohhh it was meant to be!" That's the excuse of someone who doesn't have the balls to get off their ass and make an adult decision, so they blame it on fate and act like there's nothing they can do about it.
May 09, 2017
If their birth control fails (though missing a pill isn't birth control failure, it's human failure), and they decide to have the resulting baby, then they are showing that when it comes down to the wire, they are okay with having a baby. If they weren't, they wouldn't carry it to term. It's that simple. The baby was not an unacceptable result.

I'm willing to bet that CF people have far fewer issues/failures with BC because pregnancy is not an acceptable result, the end full stop. People who aren't opposed to eventually having kids will just see it as "well, I guess this is happening now rather than later".
May 09, 2017
randomcfchick
If their birth control fails (though missing a pill isn't birth control failure, it's human failure), and they decide to have the resulting baby, then they are showing that when it comes down to the wire, they are okay with having a baby. If they weren't, they wouldn't carry it to term. It's that simple. The baby was not an unacceptable result.

I'm willing to bet that CF people have far fewer issues/failures with BC because pregnancy is not an acceptable result, the end full stop. People who aren't opposed to eventually having kids will just see it as "well, I guess this is happening now rather than later".

A while back, I was a property manager at an apartment that we were showing as the tenants had given notice for vacancy.
There were 4-5 birth control pills packages scattered on the back of the toilet tank and they looks like 'Russian Roulette' with various patterns of pills taken and not taken.
Anyone want a guess about why they were moving out?
Surprise pregnancy.
May 09, 2017
randomcfchick

If that's the case, then why bother using protection at all? You're either okay with having a kid or not okay with having one, and if a person is the former, why bother with contraception if, at the end of the day, pregnancy wouldn't be the end of the world for you? Seems like a waste of money to bother with pills, condoms, implants, rings, patches or any other methods if you're just going to half-ass your protection and keep any accidental pregnancies anyway.
May 10, 2017
That is the most staged piece of bullshit I have ever seen in my fucking life. So allegedly this cow gets inpig and the loaf grabs onto the IUD on the way out? I smell bull shitting
May 10, 2017
Peace

It is not just you. This moo is not very bright. What she puts on the Internet, it will be out there forever. This kid will find a photo when he is aware of his surrounding. His school classmates will find it too.
May 10, 2017
mistress rotwang
That is the most staged piece of bullshit I have ever seen in my fucking life. So allegedly this cow gets inpig and the loaf grabs onto the IUD on the way out? I smell bull shitting

Preach it! And i really hate the sensationalism behind it like it's something of an unheard miracle. These idiots are using emotional arguments which actually fuels the anti-choicers. Here is a good article from Laura Caroll about it.

The mother has confirmed that she did become pregnant while using an IUD — which is very rare but it can happen — and then staged the picture by putting the errant IUD in her baby’s hand after he was born.

The mother seems to have had no intention of tricking people, but the picture became an internet sensation because it seemed to constitute proof of an urban legend that’s been around for years about a baby being born this way (with an IUD in hand). Like other urban legends Corinna deals with — such as claims that condoms don’t work, that birth control pills are dangerous or ineffective or that contraception makes a person infertile — this urban legend perpetuates the belief that birth control is dangerous or ineffective, and therefore discourages people from using it.

And there is also an article on some forced birthing site stating that the IUD was meant to destroy the loaf which basically reinforces the fact that these people are delusional liars and anti-science.
May 11, 2017
mistress rotwang

The moo admitted it was staged, the IUD was found between the placenta and the uterine wall. She thought it would make a funny photo. If I was remotely maternal I have a warped sense of humor and would probably had done the same.

Social media ran with the story of the baby clutching an IUD. Did not happen though.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 11, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that Moo already knew she'd be getting a C-section. Otherwise, why the fuck would they leave the IUD in her? Aside from the fact that it served absolutely no purpose since it failed at the one job it had, isn't there some risk to the fetus? From what I understand (and I could be mistaken - maybe the medical folks can chime in and verify), leaving the device in while pregnant can increase the chances of miscarriage in early and later trimesters. But maybe that's what Moo was hoping for because she was too chicken-shit to abort.

Also, if an IUD is just freely floating about inside the uterus, isn't there a chance it could have perforated the uterus? Or the clump, for that matter? I thought that once an IUD dislodged from its proper place, it had to come out immediately via surgery because the risk of perforation was too high (and it probably hurts too). I've just personally never heard of a case where a woman was either pregnant or had a migrating IUD and the device was left inside her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login