Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman murdered by trashy British welfare breeders

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman murdered by trashy British welfare breeders
May 05, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-daughter-found-guilty-killing-neighbour-burst-football-landed-garden-090404001.html

She got sick of the balls constantly in her yard so she took a knife to one of the footballs and tossed it back. The woman was then mobbed by wefare breeders and two murdered her. More countries are going to have to loosen up with gun laws for home self-defense because this is only going to get worse. They did just that in Italy.
Re: Woman murdered by trashy British welfare breeders
May 06, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-daughter-found-guilty-killing-neighbour-burst-football-landed-garden-090404001.html

She got sick of the balls constantly in her yard so she took a knife to one of the footballs and tossed it back. The woman was then mobbed by wefare breeders and two murdered her. More countries are going to have to loosen up with gun laws for home self-defense because this is only going to get worse. They did just that in Italy.

I had that exact situation (neighbours' kids lobbing balls into my backyard and against my house) years ago.
The number of times that the various balls would enter my yard, then the kids would vault over my fence, trample my garden, and then vault back over was about 8-12 times per day for months.
When they had friends over or had a whole day to play the amount of balls into my yard went up to dozens of times per day.
One day I counted and it was 48 times in a single day.

The amount of damage to my garden and my fence was incredible.
There developed such a well- worn path that the garden and grass was crushed into nothingness and the fence went from cosmetic damage into structural issues.
The same kids would play ball against the side wall of my house continuously creating dents and cracks in the siding.

Speaking to the kids did nothing, confiscating the balls did nothing.

Finally, I spoke to the father who was a screaming nasty asshole to me.
The whole family were hostile to me from that moment onwards but the ball damage stopped.
May 06, 2017
Holy shit, cassia! If any little fucker decides to play ball against my house, they would get a tongue lashing like they've never had before. WTF is wrong with people!? angry smiley
May 06, 2017
mumofsixbirds
Holy shit, cassia! If any little fucker decides to play ball against my house, they would get a tongue lashing like they've never had before. WTF is wrong with people!? angry smiley

After screaming at the kids to stop smashing their ball against my siding, I got an extremely angry visit from their dad.
Believe it or not the kids' dad had told them to play ball against the side of my house because he was a day-sleeper and had directed the kids to play at the edge of my property as that kept the noise and damage away from him.
That was the turning point for me in knowing that I was not dealing with rational parents.

He screamed that I was forbidden to speak to the kids, I so stated that all future property trespass and property damage from that point forward would be police matters and at an average of ten times per day, his life was about to get really interesting.
May 06, 2017
We had a similar situation with our breederific neighbors.

They practiced their fire building skills in our garden, which required a call to the police from us, and a visit from the cops and DYFS to them.

Their balls and toys would end up coming over the fence into our back yard non-stop, including breaking hand-made garden statues. I can't count the number of times I yelled at them to get out of our garden. Their father is an alpha male, MRA type of creep, so he couldn't comprehend how a woman could call the cops on him and his spawn. Of course I'm the street bitch now.

2 years ago, our lovely neighbors were setting off illegal fireworks in the woods, in a dry season. Again, the police were kind enough to pay them a call.

The police are your friends. When shitty neighbors persist on shitting on everybody, the police suddenly become your BFF and you call them whenever you can. You'd be surprised how the neighbors suddenly learn manners and common decency when having to look down the long arm of the law.

Balls and other things still end up in our garden, but for some reason the neighbor's kids no longer try to retrieve them from our property. i wonder why smiling smiley
May 06, 2017
So if I get my own home, I should protect it from trespassing breeders and their spawn with landmines?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 07, 2017
We had troubles with the neighbour's idiot aggressive kids, too a while ago. They passed near our house and started swearing at DH's grandparents and throwing things at them. They also threatened to kill our old neighbour's dog and trashed my strawberries. My FIL tried to talk to the parents but they were so aggressive, he couldn't do anything concrete. Until our old neighbour's husband stepped up and actually called a lawyer because the things got really complicated...to cut a long story short those brats were never seen again near our property.
May 11, 2017
Peace
The police are your friends. When shitty neighbors persist on shitting on everybody, the police suddenly become your BFF and you call them whenever you can. You'd be surprised how the neighbors suddenly learn manners and common decency when having to look down the long arm of the law.

When you're lucky. There's a good chance of the "kids will be kids" attitude, which means you'll just look like a big meanie-head for wanting to enforce rules and have your own property. You know, like those shops who report single mothers for shoplifting so that the police have the opportunity to buy her diapers and groceries and look good at the expense of the shop.
May 14, 2017
Luckily, where I live wild blackberries and holly grow prolifically. If I ever have a yard that is damaged by kids I will border the sucker with blackberries or holly. Then make sure any ball that is in my yard either vanishes or is popped.

No need to say a word to the fuckers as we know that any kid who thinks it can enter private property is attached to an idiot parent who will scream if you dare to imply it is their responsibility.
May 14, 2017
If you live in desert regions, surrounding yourself with chollas & prickly pears will make the little parasites think twice. If you live in Europe or the United Kingdom, stinging nettles will do the trick. the finger smiley angry flipping off
May 14, 2017
At my current home, (different area from my previous story), I had serious issues with people of all ages utilizing my property in many ways.
(ie. passing through my property 10 x per day , a large amount of dog shit deposited by neighbours' dogs and my shared driveway nasty neighbours usurping my driveway.
Some of this is archived on this site in long ago discussion threads.

The short version:
I use the long game of 'self-defense gardening' and it worked.
I planted free or cheap shrubs, plants and built structures (large planter boxes, raised garden beds, raised berms, shed, etc) in such a way as to deter walking through and using my property.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login