Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Republican says women are aborting for free trips to Seattle

Posted by cfdavep 
Republican says women are aborting for free trips to Seattle
May 05, 2017
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/alaska-republican-worries-women-are-getting-abortions-so-they-can-take-medicaid-funded-vacations/

....or Anchorage. Cause you know...it is really fun to head to the big city.
and never forget what fun it must be to , generally, have to travel back home again the same or next day with a sore uterus.
Re: Republican says women are aborting for free trips to Seattle
May 06, 2017
Well, if you don't want people to travel for abortions, make them available locally! If people are getting abortions to get a vacation, just think of how you could cut the abortion rate by providing local options for abortions.
Oh yes because it's every single woman's dream vacation to go hundreds of miles away for an abortion. Let me go get knocked up real quick....I need a vacation.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
May 06, 2017
Time for women to call Jane.
May 08, 2017
Wasilla and Palin are mentioned in the article together. Can it get any worse?
May 08, 2017
Not thinking that an abortion would put me in the mood to vacation...Sleep? Check. Go sightseeing and risk bleeding or complications? Uh NO.
May 08, 2017
addiea raine
Oh yes because it's every single woman's dream vacation to go hundreds of miles away for an abortion. Let me go get knocked up real quick....I need a vacation.

Absolutely, you know those sneaky women on Medicaid...free abortions yet they manage to save up thousands of dollars for all those medically funded trips. Riiigghhht. hitting over the head with a hammer
May 08, 2017
Can I venture to say, that if subject women were traveling for maternity reasons, no questions would be asked. Of course, return trip would not be covered, because once the baby is born, republicans no longer are concerned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login