Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Wait until you have kids" - the losing weight edition

Posted by blackpearl 
"Wait until you have kids" - the losing weight edition
May 07, 2017
It's been quite a while since i've been blessed with breeder stupidity but today i had the ultimate honor to encounter it again (last time it was when a cow explained to me how my husband isn't the right one if i still don't want kids after we got married). I signed up for a fitness class as they had some discount at the gym i usually go to. In the changing room, some women started discussing about weight loss and how much they put on after they calved and the usual bitching about how they can't stop eating sweets and it's so hard to lose weight.

One of them notices me and says that the fitness class must be so easy for me because i look fit. Actually no it wasn't that easy as i do struggle with some moves and one and a half year ago i used to weight a lot but it took lots of effort to lose that weight and come back to my former body. She then continues: you don't look like you have kids so wait until you do and then you will see how hard it is to lose that weight, losing weight without kids it's so easy. I didn't say anything but just before i left, i added: Thanks for the warning, i'll keep that in mind, afterall nothing and nobody is worth destroying my body for.

I wasn't interested in what she had to say at all, if you start making assumptions about a person you see for the first time, you are not worth my attention or time. Just because i haven't pushed some loaves out of my vagina doesn't mean i have it easy with weight loss. I do have thyroid issues which actually makes it quite hard to lose weight and on top of that i suffered a knee injury a while ago which still gives me troubles.

Do these women have to be in some kind of competition all the time? There was also the thing with you can't be tired because you don't have kids or every fucking thing is so much more difficult because kiiiiids! Well, it was your damn choice, stfu about it!
Re: "Wait until you have kids" - the losing weight edition
May 07, 2017
They assume so much too. What if you were unable to have kiiids and were depressed over your situation? What if you had a child who died? What if .. what if.. .what if? They just open their freekin mouths before engaging their placenta brains. I would never think of saying to a total stranger who obviously had 'calved' that she had messed up her body because she had kiids. Cows are just rude.
May 08, 2017
There is no way some random stranger can tell if you've had kids or not just by looking at you, unless you have something like an obvious c-section scar. Plenty of women have kids and look fine if they don't use the kids as an excuse to avoid the gym.
May 08, 2017
Isnt free childcare included in many gym memberships?
May 08, 2017
cfinboston
There is no way some random stranger can tell if you've had kids or not just by looking at you, unless you have something like an obvious c-section scar. Plenty of women have kids and look fine if they don't use the kids as an excuse to avoid the gym.

That's where my initial wtf came from. Perhaps she meant that i don't have stretch marks and excess skin but not all women have those. Or more likely is i have never brought kids at the gym like other women do (they do have childcare there, i don't know if it's free, i think is included in the membership). Still you don't make that kind of remarks loudly to a stranger. Manners, manners...
May 08, 2017
Actually I DO look like I have popped a loaf at one point in my life. I have some stretch marks and some excess skin on my tummy from when I was heavier. I just have that tummy thing going on and when I stand a certain way I will get comments from strangers about 'when are you due?' I would never ask that of a stranger. How do I know it's not a tumor or something.
I did consider it somewhat of a compliment when I got that about 4 years ago. I was 60 and post menopausal. Must have still looked of chyldbering age to the idiot who made the comment. Okay... maybe I should not think of it as a real compliment considering the source. LOL
May 08, 2017
I have a sinking feeling that a lot of these bizzy mawms who claim it's impossible to lose baybee weight probably think that their whole "everything I do is so much more important because I'm a mommy" attitude applies to their fat asses. In other words, I'd wager a lot of them think they can do half a workout (or less), expect to lose twice as much weight as non-parents because their efforts should count for more because of their breeding status and then just blame their lard on their kids when it doesn't melt off them.

Bitch I don't wanna hear it. The only way I have ever been able to lose weight is if I straight-up quit eating. Tried exercise, tried calorie-cutting, tried eating healthier, tried drinking water until I nearly threw up so I'd feel full, tried a combination of more than one or all of those. Nope. I had to go days at a time without real food for over a year to drop any pounds. I also have a broken thyroid, which I'm sure wasn't doing my waistline any favors.

Also, if these women put on that much weight due to calving, it's their own fucking faults. Women seem to think that the "eating for two" crap means they have carte blanche to eat like complete hogs every single day for the better part of a year. Come on, if a fully-grown adult needs 2,000 calories a day, how many calories do you think a fetus needs? Then these women are genuinely shocked when they give birth and those 80 pounds they gained in pregnancy don't just magically disappear.
May 08, 2017
They targeted you from the start and all they care about is their perception that you look attractive and they look or feel out of shape. Efforts you've made mean nothing. When you didn't jump on the having kids makes avoiding sugar and eating right impossible bandwagon they had you in deadlock and went in for the kill. The only way they wouldn't have done this is for you to have lied and agreed with them. Adult form of bullying and attempting to force your hand in breeding...when you have kids you'll know what it is like BS as if having kids is compulsory and the same reality as the fact that one day we all die.

If you were a terrific parent, mombie or moo who happens to be in incredible shape they'd find some other way to tear at you with their jealousy. Too bad there isn't a do not disturb button for times like these!

I'd like to think it is rude across the board to treat a stranger like this but it seems to be common, which is disgusting. Hope you had plenty of other conversations with incredible people who wish you only the best the same day.
May 08, 2017
Cambion
Bitch I don't wanna hear it. The only way I have ever been able to lose weight is if I straight-up quit eating. Tried exercise, tried calorie-cutting, tried eating healthier, tried drinking water until I nearly threw up so I'd feel full, tried a combination of more than one or all of those. Nope. I had to go days at a time without real food for over a year to drop any pounds. I also have a broken thyroid, which I'm sure wasn't doing my waistline any favors.

Exactly, they have no idea by looking at you or anyone else whether you eat a box of Twinkie's every day, half starve yourself, have health issues which make it difficult to lose weight. None of their business and not an appropriate topic to bring up with a stranger!
I don't understand breeders. First, since, no, not if, SINCE, having kids ruins your body, why do they want to convince everyone to have kids? "Here is this terrible lifestyle choice with only negative consequences! Just wait till you do it too!" Second, why do they seem surprised by having trouble with weight loss? Having kids and bemoaning your lost body is a bit like eating a large pizza every day and then complaining that you can't drop the weight you're gaining.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
May 09, 2017
freya
If you were a terrific parent, mombie or moo who happens to be in incredible shape they'd find some other way to tear at you with their jealousy.

So true. Just remember this fitness person - Maria Kang, the one with 3 chyldrun.
She created the No More Excuses Diet.
She separated from her husband and gained a bit of weight. She still looks good.
Read only through the comments
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822084/Fit-Mom-Maria-Kang-creator-no-excuses-diet-admits-GAINED-10LBS-ahead-edited-bikini-shoot-blaming-slack-new-workout-routine-life-challenges-stress.html
examples from the comment section:
"There were constantly events, children, stress and even some depression, that prevented me from following through on my quarterly goals,' she wrote. Uhhh....is that an excuse I hear???"
"Suddenly she's full of excuses"
"LMAO Yes..and I remember her telling other women there were no excuses for being lazy."
"Yeah, it's hard when life serves you some humble pie. Her husband probably could not stand the narcissism any longer."
May 09, 2017
blackpearl
She then continues: you don't look like you have kids so wait until you do and then you will see how hard it is to lose that weight, losing weight without kids it's so easy.

That is so offensive. My sister is CF and has struggled with her weight all her life. She works at it very hard and is consistently overweight, and it really affects her self-image. Plus Starlady is right; what if you really wanted kids and couldn't have them or something? It was an incredibly self-absorbed and obnoxious comment...but that's what we've come to expect from breeders.
May 09, 2017
Part of the reason I don't join the new gyms around my house now is they are all co-ed and have the babysitting room right in front and I noticed that going to the gym these days is more of a family affair after work. I would be the only one entering sans brat.

All the (female only) clubs I used to go to had a small room for kids and you had to make an appointment to make sure the baby sitter was there for your workout time and pay an extra 5 bucks or so for it. It was kept to a minimum.

I notice at the workout studios have kids classes too, so there's a bunch of noise after your adult class is over. I dont go to health clubs to be annoyed, I used to go as a place to get away from it all and keep myself healthy. Now, I dont have any interest in them since it is a family affair instead of when women used to get away from the bratz for awhile and workout.

This bratz allowed and encouraged everywhere slowly gets more outta hand every day.
May 09, 2017
mrs. chinaski
freya
If you were a terrific parent, mombie or moo who happens to be in incredible shape they'd find some other way to tear at you with their jealousy.

So true. Just remember this fitness person - Maria Kang, the one with 3 chyldrun.
She created the No More Excuses Diet.
She separated from her husband and gained a bit of weight. She still looks good.
Read only through the comments
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822084/Fit-Mom-Maria-Kang-creator-no-excuses-diet-admits-GAINED-10LBS-ahead-edited-bikini-shoot-blaming-slack-new-workout-routine-life-challenges-stress.html
examples from the comment section:
"There were constantly events, children, stress and even some depression, that prevented me from following through on my quarterly goals,' she wrote. Uhhh....is that an excuse I hear???"
"Suddenly she's full of excuses"
"LMAO Yes..and I remember her telling other women there were no excuses for being lazy."
"Yeah, it's hard when life serves you some humble pie. Her husband probably could not stand the narcissism any longer."

Exactly. She has been through hell, gained a slight amount of weight and there goes the judgement of others. I think her prior weight would be extremely difficult to maintain as with 10 lbs. gained she is still very lean. Hope someone in her life is complimenting her.
The breeder cows treat a 10lb. weight gain like it was 75lbs. It's pretty normal to fluctuate within a ten-pound window, even if life wasn't throwing lemons at you. The cows judging Kang are the ones who will blame a 50lb. weight gain on simple, normal life stressors and use it as an excuse, but Kang deals with a divorce and (in all likelihood) ended up taking on even more of the parental duties while maintaining a separate household and only gains ten pounds merely due to slacking off on a rigorous workout plan.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 10, 2017
This is a sort of OT but not that far as we discuss *breeders and assumptions* in overall scheme.

As one cow says: "Yeah, it's hard when life serves you some humble pie. Her husband probably could not stand the narcissism any longer."

I found this - her husband has PTSD as a result of a severe injury that he suffered as a soldier in Iraq:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTzycJFlaWa/
May 10, 2017
starlady
Actually I DO look like I have popped a loaf at one point in my life. I have some stretch marks and some excess skin on my tummy from when I was heavier. I just have that tummy thing going on and when I stand a certain way I will get comments from strangers about 'when are you due?' I would never ask that of a stranger. How do I know it's not a tumor or something.
I did consider it somewhat of a compliment when I got that about 4 years ago. I was 60 and post menopausal. Must have still looked of chyldbering age to the idiot who made the comment. Okay... maybe I should not think of it as a real compliment considering the source. LOL

That is so rude. I would never comment on a stranger's appearance no matter what it is about and weight is a very sensitive subject because you never know what that person is going through. It pissed me off because there are these women with the attitude that just because they had a kid everything is much harder than for a person without kids and therefore, because is harder, it is more legitimate. Like with the tiredness thing, you don't know what tired it is because you don't have a kid.

@Cambion: I know very well because the only way i could lose those extra 33 lbs was by cutting food a lot plus exercise. Just exercise was not enough.
May 10, 2017
I'm on two different classes of antidepressants plus an anticonvulsant on top of PCOS. I'm losing weight at a snail using crutches speed, but the good news is that it's staying off.

Now that I don't work at WallyWorld, I can't binge eat a package of whole wheat goldfish crackers or give in to my cravings. If I want chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, I have to go to the gas station, but it's too expense. So no ice cream for me.

At my job, I work on machines for two to three hours a day getting a good cardio workout. Making the daily quotas is very motivating. I ran around in circles at the self checks which is waaaay less vigorous than the machinery at my factory job.

Due to my heavy spring 2018 course load (I have more credits now, but fall semester is mostly generals which I choose to take online), I have to quit my factory job. Just too many scheduling conflicts to keep it. So I must hit the college gym then.
May 11, 2017
Like with the tiredness thing, you don't know what tired it is because you don't have a kid.

Well, then thing is.... what makes the CF tired is not important like what makes a moo tired. We work full time, do housework, care for pets, do yard work, run errands... but we are 'not allowed' to be tired like a moo... who sits on her arse all day playing candy crush or Farmville while the brats run free. Nope... we are not allowed to pull the 'tired card' because we could never be as tired as them.
May 11, 2017
starlady
Well, then thing is.... what makes the CF tired is not important like what makes a moo tired. We work full time, do housework, care for pets, do yard work, run errands... but we are 'not allowed' to be tired like a moo... who sits on her arse all day playing candy crush or Farmville while the brats run free. Nope... we are not allowed to pull the 'tired card' because we could never be as tired as them.

Yup, doesn't matter what our lives are like, how hectic our schedules are, how stressful and exhausting our jobs are or how poor we might be, it will NEVER compare to anything a mommy ever does. Apparently, being a parent adds that much more meaning to every single goddamn thing you do, and the worst part is, breeders always act like they can relate to any suffering a non-parent is experiencing just because they have brats.

"Oh, you have stage 17 armpit cancer? I know how hard that can be. I stubbed my toe on Derfley's toy box last week and it, like, hurt so much!"

"You just got home from a 24-hour shift saving people in the ER? You're not tired! You don't know what real tired is! I only slept for 10 hours before I had to get up, make Princessa's breakfast and send her to school before I watched The Bachelor all day long. I only got in two naps before Princessa got back home!"

Breeders believe that they have it harder than anybody else. This is why they all feel that they should only put forth a fraction of the effort that everyone else puts forth, but they should receive just as much praise and/or money as their unchilded peers, if not more. They can feel unnecessarily confident that they can trump anybody's sob story or life woes just by saying that they have kids. I'm not saying having kids isn't a pain in the ass, but having kids doesn't make your life automatically worse than someone else's. I'm sure they're looking for ass pats and udder rubs, but they won't be getting any from me. I don't sympathize with people who voluntarily make their lives worse and then bitch about it.
May 12, 2017
Some bitch about the fact that it is harder now with kids and they had no idea that it will be that hard. Oh well, it's your fault you didn't get your head out of your ass and take off the pink colored glasses and look a bit around you, observe other people with kids. It's not my fault that you saw only kodak moments or imagined that your life will be different. It's hard when you have a small dependent human being, what did you expect?

I also got myself into some very harsh situations and i knew it was going to be hard. Do i complain about it it to everybody and make myself a martyr? No, because it was my choice and i have to live with it.

And here comes the you don't know what you are missing. Yes, i well damn do that's why i chose not to have kids. The hardships weight more than the kodak moments.
May 13, 2017
Omg.....
I recently lost 75 pounds (since Augusta 14th, 2016). You would not believe the amount of moos who say things to me like "oh, since you don't have kids you can afford to eat healthy"'oh, since you don't have kids you have time to get adequate sleep""oh, since you don't have kids you can take the time to go to the doctor to monitor your lab numbers"
Arrrrggggg.......I don't recall asking any of these bitches to comment on the amount of work I did or did not do in order to get to this weight. It's simply people who haven't seen me in a couple months and they comment on my weight and ask how I did it......but then it seems like all they really want to do is tell me how much my effort doesn't count because I don't have sprogs or to make excuses for why they are obese.

PS: my sister is pregnant now due in a few week and only ever got up to 140 lbs......so when you take care of your eating habits you shouldn't be gaining another 50 pounds with each pregnancy like I see so many moos around here do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login