Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Swoosie Kurtz - Child(and Marriage)free

Swoosie Kurtz - Child(and Marriage)free
May 11, 2017
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cuff-podcast-swoosie-kurtz-marriage-793910

She was a part of my '90s TV childhood and I just Googled her because I'm watching an old episode of ER where she's a guest star and it's nice to see another woman in her elder years talk about being childfree without apology. Especially when she grew up in a time when marriage and kids were expected out of women.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Swoosie Kurtz - Child(and Marriage)free
May 12, 2017
I didn't know who she was, but she looks damn good. From the picture in that article I was thinking early 50s. Being CF really is the fountain of youth...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login