Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Still alive and bitching here in France!

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
Still alive and bitching here in France!
May 15, 2017
Oh Shit, has this damned French election taken a lot out of us emotionally. Le Pen is a complete psychopathic Nazi bitch, and Marcon is a moron. Small choice in rotten potatoes.

Still married ecstatically to Tony, but my company has asked me to return full-time on a telecommuting basis to help them with so much shit that went south when I left. I'm working full time, or as full time as having a glass of Pouilly-Fume and my old big, loud mouth permit! Love the French! Went to visit an office as a representative of the company, and the first thing they did was open a bottle of wine and we all relaxed while talking business. So different than American fucking bullshit.

Just wanted to say Bonjour! After my fourth (small) glass of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, I'm corked and ready to go home to Tony.
Re: Still alive and bitching here in France!
May 15, 2017
Great to hear from you!

One of the many great things about being CF is mobility. And if you don't like a place, you can pick up and move. None of this hand-wringing about changing skools. Not to mention one can take vacation when one wants to, and not have to travel with the hordes around skool vacation.

Thanks for another installment of la belle vie! (Hope that is correct, many years since I've taken French.)
May 16, 2017
Not too shabby...you're getting a chance to add to your financial security from the location of your choosing, and receiving further validation about your abilities.
May 16, 2017
Your posts always make me seriously consider boning up on my French and moving to France.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 17, 2017
I love your posts! I remember when you first met Tony. The HOA debacle, right?
Anyway, its great to follow your stories of romance and an amazing move to France!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login