Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autistic 7 year old really had to be taken down

Posted by cfdavep 
Autistic 7 year old really had to be taken down
May 17, 2017
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/texas-police-used-handcuffs-batons-and-a-taser-to-subdue-7-year-old-special-needs-boy-family-says/

If the authorites had to use batons and a taser to take this kid down, it makes you wonder how insane he went at school. The moo is screaming that he is her awtistic baby and the media is acting as if the police decided since they were bored why not walk into a school and beat down an awtistic kid. It must've have been an insane meltdown if a taser was brought out.
Re: Autistic 7 year old really had to be taken down
May 17, 2017
I guess the kid had ADHD and a mood disorder instead of awtism.
May 19, 2017
He is only 7 and likely a featherweight still. The fun hasn't even started yet. Wait until he hits his full growth in puberty!
June 03, 2017
I'm sure the little fucker did absolutely nothing to deserve the tasing. I'm sure it didn't threaten to kill anyone. I'm sure it didn't bite or kick or punch someone. I'm sure it didn't have a Guinness Book of World Records meltdown. It's just a precious little angel-monster.
June 11, 2017
freya
He is only 7 and likely a featherweight still. The fun hasn't even started yet. Wait until he hits his full growth in puberty!

Yep! Wait til he gets the crazy tard strength and Moo won't be calling him her baybee anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login