Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents and thinking shitting is cute

Posted by cfdavep 
Parents and thinking shitting is cute
May 20, 2017
I was at this town function this morning. We went on the bikes and passed a couple. The duh yelled out to his wife asking her if their screamer took a shit in the Porta Potty, the moo yelled back that the creature only did Number 1, but was unable to do number 2. The duh yelled back that that moo and screamer were so cute. We had to wait a half hour for a craft fair to start and went to sit under a tree, where we found a used diaper that some trashy a*hole parents were too arsed to dump in one of six bins 20 steps away. Maybe they should have hung unto it to smell it while the smell lasted as poo is such an obsession for them. Ugh, gross.
Re: Parents and thinking shitting is cute
May 25, 2017
For the past 2 months, I have been working as a groundskeeper at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. It is physically exhausting because it is a big area and I actually do work, so I haven't had a chance to be here. I will write more in the Patio. But I wanted to say, I hear constant talk from parents about "potty/we need to go potty/you better go potty now!/did you poop/where's the potty" that it is grosser than the animal waste (though I don't deal with that). Then there are the Pampers everywhere, not only in the cans but do breeders actually try to hide them, only to have them reappear?

Then there was a sight I can't deal with, it is when a young man, usually with a beard and earrings, has a baby carrier where the baby is carried in front of the man. No way could I have one of those, it so says "diaper whipped" more than anything. Why would any guy do that?
May 26, 2017
Hubby and I saw a diaper-whipped guy with one of those baby-in-front carriers in Madison last week. This was at a restaurant/bar and it was FULL of rugrats. I think Madison is one of the few places in Wisconsin where one would see such a thing--we couldn't help snickering. Besides, the kyd in the carrier was a bit too big for it.drinking coffee

It takes a child to raze a village.
May 28, 2017
I have been told that these carriers are very trendy right now and all the rage but I just cannot believe any guy would have one of those. Maybe twice I have seen one on a woman but almost always on a young bearded guy with a few tattoos.

This week I hurt my knee and have to take some time off. I did go to a doctor and it is not too serious (no, I do not need knee replacement) but they asked when it started and it was about 3 weeks ago. I was working in the kids section and collecting the litter. I was walking on a boardwalk and about 4 feet on the slope was a Pampers. Because I "show initiative" and retrieved the (poopy) Pampers I slipped in the mud on the way up and one of the guests helped me up. So I have been somewhat injured because of a breeders bad poopy habits. When do the breeders stop messing with us?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login