Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not invited to whelping party, but I should send a gift and beg moo for forgiveness

Posted by hana 
yummynotmummy
He mentioned that if they had more kids then the teens would have to share a room and they wouldn't like it. Writing on the wall.

So he already knows it's fucked up and he's going along with it. Between the two of them, they're going to screw up a whole bunch of lives.
cfuter
He'll likely have to pay for college to the point he can afford. Divorced ppl usually do nowadays. As a college student, you're better off w/ a divorced parent than married parents because the courts don't make regular everyday married parents pay, but most do a working divorced parent and it is part of the Divorce order agreement.

Back in the mid 2000's I knew someone who had divorced and signed an arrangement to pay child support until the kid graduated college if the kid decided to go to college. At that point, it wasn't as common. And boy, he was bitter about it. Sounds like it is becoming more common to be paying out support until the kid hits 22.
hana
Moo is hosting the One of Our Own and has become a massive pregzilla. She was a decent person pre inpig, and got along well with her. We met through a hobby club. After she announced the pregnasty, the group went to dinner (dinner scheduled prior to pregnasty announcement) in a popular restaurant on a Friday night. The restaurant was packed and she started yelling that the restaurant was trying to kill the piggo because she didn't get another glass of water the second she emptied it. She also threw a tantrum because all the female diners ordered beer with their dinner. One of the people at the table mentioned being tired since she's doing the job of three people, her job is understaffed and a coworker had a medical emergency 2 weeks before their annual convention. So friend is organizing a 20,000 person convention by herself in addition to her regular job and coworker's job. Of course moo says friend can't be tired because only piggos can be tired, after all she's creating life.

Invites to the royal whelping went out today, and I'm not invited. No big deal since I would decline anyways.

Other friends in hobby club are saying I should send a gift to the party with them and apologize to moo for offending her. Apparently moo is furious with me since I'm not worshiping her. I see no need to apologize or send a gift. I'll be polite to moo and duh at club functions, but I made it clear to a member of the executive board that babystalking is a form of harassment and I will make an on the record harassment complaint if moo babystalks me.

I'm openly childfree and antinatalist, so moo should not be surprised. Duh respects my beliefs, and I suspect he regrets this parasite and his 2 brats from his first marriage.

Whelping party is a week from today, and I won't send a gift. We'll see what happens.

Send some condoms grinning smiley

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
freya

Back in the mid 2000's I knew someone who had divorced and signed an arrangement to pay child support until the kid graduated college if the kid decided to go to college. At that point, it wasn't as common. And boy, he was bitter about it. Sounds like it is becoming more common to be paying out support until the kid hits 22.

Yes, very common, I didn't even think about the child support, but yeah...the adult child likely wouldn't be fully independent if still in college, so support would be needed for overhead. My friend ended up paying for all three kids until the last one got outta school, because he didnt want his ex dragging him thru the courts again, if he cut it off on the oldest, just because he would have to pay his lawyer and her lawyer. In my opinion, if your marriage ain't that bad, like abusive, you might as well stay because you end up paying for two households from the point your youngest is in grade school to the point the kid's like 24 or more because these days they take off so many semesters in between "to rest" . Your paying for like 15 yrs, it's crazy.
According to mutual friends moo is on the way to the hospital.

addiea raine

cool smiley I wouldn't be so sure of duh not kicking the first set to the curb. Nagzilla will make his life a living Hell while reminding him he has a baby with her and therefore is his true son since they are together now. She will nag him until he spends less and less time with his other kids until they realize he's never coming for them when he says he is. If they visit she will treat them as slaves and if they get anywhere near the "Holy Loaf" they will be shrieked at and told how worthless they are. She will go on tell anyone who will listen how hard it is being a step-mother to kids who are so jealous of their baby brother they actually tried to hurt him.

Bitches like this have found a home on the I.D. Channel.

Moo is currently whelping a she brat, duh is huge on the carry on the family name nonsense so his sons are secure for now. She's already planning her next pregnasty. After her tantrum at the whelping party, I don't think the sons expect much from them and won't be the ones taking care of them when they're old. Moo and duh are in their late 40s so the holy loaf will go from high school graduation to full time caregiver.

freya
Sounds like moo is always pangry (pregnant then permanently angry afterwards). I feel for her kids and everyone who has to be near her because her misery seems desperate for company.

Noticed that moos are always angry when I was 6 or 7, decided I didn't want to be angry all the time so no brats for me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login