Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"When Your Child is a Psychopath" long article in the Atlantic

Posted by bell_flower 
"When Your Child is a Psychopath" long article in the Atlantic
May 22, 2017
Scary as all Fuck.

Read it and repeat after me, my CF Brethren: This will never be my life.

I was so fucking smart to get my tubes tied. Every fight, every skirmish with the medical profession to finally get that surgery at age 36 was so wooooooooooooooooooooorth it.

And I know CF people can read the story of "Samantha" and come up with the correct answer to: "what's wrong with his picture?"
Re: "When Your Child is a Psychopath" long article in the Atlantic
May 22, 2017
The bio moo had four kids she couldn't afford and had to dump all of them. One of them was that creature.
That, and while the decision to adopt was an unselfish one, the adoptive parents were certainly uber Breeders.

They had three older bio-kids and adopted this creature and her older sister when the creature was two.

Early on, they noticed something was wrong and she was more than they could handle, but they kept cranking out the bio kids, at least two more, according to the article.

If you are overwhelmed with the kyds you have, why keep having more? And in this case they were giving psycho-kid fresh meat to prey upon. I feel sorry for the other kids in the family, particularly the younger ones. You know when the parents aren't looking, they will bear the brunt of her behavior. And they are stuck with her as their sibling for the rest of their lives.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login