Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forever moo's property III: adult children get tattoos and piercings

Posted by yurble 
Forever moo's property III: adult children get tattoos and piercings
May 28, 2017
Remember "Tessa Morgan" who was unhinged over her son getting a tattoo in 2012? There was also the drama queen, Natalie Serber, who freaked out about a daughter's piercing in 2013.

To add to their number, here's another possessive moo losing it over tattoos and piercings: When my children started covering their bodies with tattoos and piercings, I wanted to weep.

Saskia Sarginson
You can’t,” I tell them. “I made you. I spent nine months getting fat and being sick to create your smooth, flawless skin.”

I actually think she might be the same psycho as in the first thread. One, it's published in the same venue, and two, both of them are published using pseudonyms (Natalie appears to be a real name). Also, it's been a few years, who's going to remember the previous article beyond a bunch of people who like to mock breeders who think their children have no right to be independent people with different opinions?

The alternative is much more horrific: that there are multiple women who think that by reproducing they are acquiring permanent rights over another person. openmouthed shock Sadly, that seems equally plausible.
Re: Forever moo's property III: adult children get tattoos and piercings
May 28, 2017
I can't help but feel that when mainstream publications print things like this they are normalizing and legitimizing it. This is the kind of dreck that should be reserved for melodramatic blogs. At the very least, it ought to come with a response from a psychiatrist.

Example Psychiatric Response
The feelings that you have toward your children are possessive and inappropriate. When you create a child, you create an independent person whose feelings and desires will not be identical to your own. Giving birth to someone does not make that person obligated to cater to your preferences; it incurs an obligation on your part but none on the side of the child, who "never asked to be born," in the words of many an adolescent. Your children are adults and are entitled to make their own choices.

You may have read heartbreaking stories by mothers who are estranged from their adult children. It is rarely the simple case of ungrateful child and the mother as a victim. Generally, it follows years of these mothers controlling their children and refusing to treat them as adults. You would do well to remember this, as your manipulative behavior - as evidenced by your attempt at guilt-tripping by reminding them of your voluntary sacrifice of pregnancy - may cause your children to distance themselves from you for their own psychological health.

There is also a disturbing lack of a sense of proportion in your writing. Your extreme reaction to a minor personal choice leaves you ill-equipped to deal with the more serious events in life, such as one of your children facing a life-threatening condition, the death of a parent, or the permanent disability of your partner. This histrionic display demonstrates your distinct lack of coping skills and I would advise you to seek professional help.
She didn't get enough attention from her previous article, so the drama llama has to go post this one. Hi Tess Morgan, we see you. Go see a fucking psychiatrist already, and stop using your grown ass children as a way to make people feel sorry for you. Nobody cares.
This article sums up everything that's wrong with today's breed of heli-moos. I saw this article on Failbook, the comments...urrrgh. One moo commented that she will never forgive her adult daughter for betraying her by getting a tattoo. I'm pretty convinced this generation of moos don't even believe their kids are actual separate human beings.
May 30, 2017
yummynotmummy
I'm pretty convinced this generation of moos don't even believe their kids are actual separate human beings.

Hydra which reproduce by budding have a greater capacity for recognizing the independence of their offspring.
yurble
You may have read heartbreaking stories by mothers who are estranged from their adult children. It is rarely the simple case of ungrateful child and the mother as a victim. Generally, it follows years of these mothers controlling their children and refusing to treat them as adults. You would do well to remember this, as your manipulative behavior - as evidenced by your attempt at guilt-tripping by reminding them of your voluntary sacrifice of pregnancy - may cause your children to distance themselves from you for their own psychological health.

Can we have that printed up and put on a billboard? Obviously a LOT of people need to see it.
kittehpeoples
yurble

Can we have that printed up and put on a billboard? Obviously a LOT of people need to see it.

I really like this and think it should be posted in as many places as possible in public! Not just billboard but announcement bulletins and anywhere else that it will get maximum exposure.

Very well written!
June 01, 2017
I am not a psychiatrist, I only play one on Bratfree. bouncing smileys
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login