Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jude Law Tries It; The Comments Say Otherwise

Jude Law Tries It; The Comments Say Otherwise
June 02, 2017
Another celebrity tries the "Children are the only thing that gives life meaning" crap. The comments are quick to point out that he cheated on two wives and has five children spread out between three households (not including the result of a one-night stand that he doesn't acknowledge).

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Jude Law Tries It; The Comments Say Otherwise
June 02, 2017
A parent, a mother who is a commenter actually said:

"Completely agree, and I hate when people say crap like “you don’t know what love is until you have a child” or things equally ridiculous. I have a child, the love is different than love I felt before but that doesn’t make it greater than love I felt before. Life is worth living with or without children, I’m surprised to hear a man say something like that, usually it’s women trying to passive aggressively put another woman down."

Wow
Re: Jude Law Tries It; The Comments Say Otherwise
June 03, 2017
I've never cared for him and now that's just multiplied. It's funny how the worst philanderers often spout out the most vomit-worthy Breeder platitudes. Most of them see women as fuck toys or mothers and that's about it. He's particularly heinous--knocking up his wife and then screwing around on her with the nanny. If he loves his kids so much, why can't he keep it in his pants and stick around to raise them.

And if that woman is really a parent, she's one of the only sane ones out there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login