Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Generational disability"

Posted by cfdavep 
"Generational disability"
June 03, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d7394fdc-18cb-3d70-9e34-724725b960e5/ss_one-family.-four-generations.html

I can totally see someone who can't work due to disorders and a horrible upbringing, but it needs to stop there. Four generations of this family on disability.
Re: "Generational disability"
June 03, 2017
Can someone please tell me WHY people who know they have or carry a debilitating condition in their DNA go ahead and breed anyway? You see this on those Discovery Life shows all the time when the parents know very well what they are passing on but fuck that because we want a self-replicant. The suffering they see in their first kid obviously means nothing to them since they will then continue to breed more. Probably trying for a "perfect" one. What astounds me is how anyone afflicted with an illness, who has been through the misery themselves, would ever want to inflict that on another person. But they do, and often.
June 03, 2017
of course this reported "overwhelming instinct to breed" is not understandable to much of anyone who would be on this site! I just shake my head in awe--I absolutely don't get ANY of it. So many of my friends, and I assume most of us have "lost" people to this, seemed to be reasonable. Then, they suddenly get the urge and hatch one or several parasites. I would ALMOST love to be inside their heads for 5 minutes just to try to understand this weird, to me, compulsion. Without sites like this, I would still be feeling like the Only Weird One for being totally without the breeding impulse. Society and the media make us feel like EVERYONE, and particularly every woman, just naturally wants to spawn--actually they paint it as DYING to spawn.Over the years I have read so many worshipful stories in women's mags about the various women who risked their lives, despite assorted health conditions, to have a baybee. You know--refused cancer treatment despite 99% prediction of death, blah blah.
June 04, 2017
Brings to mind that 'little people' show where they all carry the gene for dwarfisim (and there are lots of medical complications with the condition) yet the two oldest boys are currently racing eachother to pop the magic grandchild. The show makes me nuts but you see plenty of it in the previews so you can kind of follow it. It's like "oh.. let's bring more defectos into the world" Happy happy happy!!!
June 05, 2017
aes sedai
Can someone please tell me WHY people who know they have or carry a debilitating condition in their DNA go ahead and breed anyway? You see this on those Discovery Life shows all the time when the parents know very well what they are passing on but fuck that because we want a self-replicant. The suffering they see in their first kid obviously means nothing to them since they will then continue to breed more. Probably trying for a "perfect" one. What astounds me is how anyone afflicted with an illness, who has been through the misery themselves, would ever want to inflict that on another person. But they do, and often.

Like the assholes with cystic fibrosis who KNOW that their fatal disease is genetic and that they will be dead by their 30th birthday, but want to breed anyway. The possibility of passing on the disease (or at least causing future anguish by the child being a carrier) and the idea of the child losing a parent so early in life (and recent studies have shown that losing a parent in childhood sets up future psychological issues and is considered an Adverse Childhood Experience) either never occurs to these selfish assholes or they just don't care because their "right" to breed trumps the rights of any future person they create.

Bill Nye the Science Guy has even outright said to a person with cystic fibrosis who asked him about breeding, "DO NOT DO IT."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

June 07, 2017
starlady
Brings to mind that 'little people' show where they all carry the gene for dwarfisim (and there are lots of medical complications with the condition) yet the two oldest boys are currently racing eachother to pop the magic grandchild. The show makes me nuts but you see plenty of it in the previews so you can kind of follow it. It's like "oh.. let's bring more defectos into the world" Happy happy happy!!!
Sometimes you see that same attitude with deaf people too. I've heard some deaf parents being 'happy' if the child inherits the deaf condition.

It's crazy. Just really crazy.
June 07, 2017
I recall from several years ago, a deaf lesbian couple seeking and finding a deaf sperm donor.
Search: Duchesneau McCullough deaf.
June 07, 2017
wasn't congenital (??) but judge judy had a show with a moo sow who was getting ssi for a bad back, but the sow still managed to shit out 2 or 3 bastards. jj did comment on it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 08, 2017
This is a big pet peeve for me: those on disability who continue to have children. This program is a form of welfare, after all.

The rule should be that if you manage to sprog (either give birth to one or father one) while on disability, that should be de facto evidence that you aren't disabled after all—and your benefits should immediately end.

As with welfare, except for the most extreme cases, benefits should have a time limit.

In West Virginia a former Social Security judge and a disability lawyer each just pleaded guilty to federal charges over payoffs to the judge to rubber-stamp disability claims. The lawyer received a portion of back money awarded the "disabled" who won their cases after repeated appeals; once you finally win, you get what you would have received in payments from the time of first application as one lump sum. The judge then got a cut. The taxpayers are supposed to have been placed on the hook for as much as $600 million in lifetime benefits to these "disabled". Of course, we're talking Appalachia, but Missouri, where the woman in the Yahoo story is, isn't much different. What got the authorities' attention with the judge and lawyer was the talk of lots of households in West Virginia and nearby areas of Kentucky in which every adult in the household was receiving disability payments.

The pictures of the woman's children in the Yahoo story don't show evidence of a damned thing wrong with any of them. Our tax dollars at work.
June 11, 2017
A lot of the time it's actually not about the desire to actually have a defected-DNA replicant, but rather an unfortunate result of them doing the vertical tango. Other times it's because they want a living doll (as that's what they think it'll be), and haven't got a clue about the actual responsibilities of raising a healthy crotch maggot, let alone a defected one.

Forced contraceptives - well then the SJW are all up in arms for taking away the 'disabled rights', regardless if it's assured that the kid is going to be raised terribly, and most likely end up being another parasite on the system (but then again, gotta assure future consumers for the disability industry).

This is another reason why I left the disability industry.
June 13, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
aes sedai

Like the assholes with cystic fibrosis who KNOW that their fatal disease is genetic and that they will be dead by their 30th birthday, but want to breed anyway. The possibility of passing on the disease (or at least causing future anguish by the child being a carrier) and the idea of the child losing a parent so early in life (and recent studies have shown that losing a parent in childhood sets up future psychological issues and is considered an Adverse Childhood Experience) either never occurs to these selfish assholes or they just don't care because their "right" to breed trumps the rights of any future person they create.

Bill Nye the Science Guy has even outright said to a person with cystic fibrosis who asked him about breeding, "DO NOT DO IT."

Just saw a commercial for UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center?) about a man who needed a double lung transplant because his body rejected the ones he currently has. Reason for 1st set of lungs was....cystic fibrosis. The ad goes on about how he didn't ask for this but because UPMC he can go on going on (cue montage of him riding a motorcycle, many young children at a barbecue....grandkids I assume). Now here is my question.... I thought CF was something that there is no cure, and its genetic so if you have kids, they may have it or pass it on to their kids. Am I incorrect in my understanding that A. He shouldn't be alive at all and B. Why would they do double lung transplants when the CF will just do the same thing to the new lungs? I am not being mean. Okay. Maybe a little mean. But this is my safe space for being mean.
June 13, 2017
Yeah, I don't quite get those with CF getting new lungs because all it really does is stave off the inevitable for a few more years, not resolve the issue. Those are lungs that can go to somebody that will live another few decades. Like that kid whose mother kicked up such a stink about getting her bumped up onto the adult waiting list. Her CF was already so bad to the point of needing a double lung transplant at age 10 that her new lungs might get her to 20, but she'll be right back where she was and she'll no longer be a kid so there's no leverage for her to get bumped up again (especially when two sets of donated lungs were wasted on her).

It sounds heartless, but when donated organs are scarce and the waiting lists are years long, why give organs to only delay the inevitable premature death when there are plenty of children and adults that could likely live long full lives before rejection or death? Better off finding a way to stop the mucus from overtaking the lungs with CF, then we can talk about them receiving organs.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 13, 2017

Yeah, I don't quite get those with CF getting new lungs because all it really does is stave off the inevitable for a few more years, not resolve the issue. Those are lungs that can go to somebody that will live another few decades. Like that kid whose mother kicked up such a stink about getting her bumped up onto the adult waiting list. Her CF was already so bad to the point of needing a double lung transplant at age 10 that her new lungs might get her to 20, but she'll be right back where she was and she'll no longer be a kid so there's no leverage for her to get bumped up again (especially when two sets of donated lungs were wasted on her).

I think I remember that story. The only available lungs were adult-sized, so they had to be "trimmed" in order to fit a child's body, meaning she would need yet another transplant within a few short years using larger lungs that could support her growing body and growing need for air. Meanwhile, I'm sure plenty of adults for whom they would have been a perfect fit died waiting for necessary organs.
June 14, 2017
Cambion
I think I remember that story. The only available lungs were adult-sized, so they had to be "trimmed" in order to fit a child's body, meaning she would need yet another transplant within a few short years using larger lungs that could support her growing body and growing need for air. Meanwhile, I'm sure plenty of adults for whom they would have been a perfect fit died waiting for necessary organs.

Don't forget she got two sets, and had had a transplant a few years before as well. Here's our thread on it and the follow-up.
June 14, 2017
ITA about the CF thing. If there is a low survival rate for those with the disease, why waste precious lungs on them when someone else could use them and have a greater survival rate? I remember that story and thought it was a case of the doctors playing God, by trimming adult lungs to fit a child's body and then having to replace them again in a few years. What a ridiculous thing to do...prolong her suffering.

As for me, I was diagnosed with a mental disability in my early twenties, and from that point forth decided never to breed. I'd already known I wouldn't do it, because I already hated kids, but that was a sign to me that I never wanted to do that. Not only would I pass my disease on to another human being, but the kid would be stuck with an unhappy mother who suffers with mood swings and shit. I don't love kids, but even if I did, why would I ever put one through that?

It just goes to show how selfish and self centered breeders can be. It's all about them and nobody else.
June 14, 2017
mumofsixbirds
As for me, I was diagnosed with a mental disability in my early twenties, and from that point forth decided never to breed. I'd already known I wouldn't do it, because I already hated kids, but that was a sign to me that I never wanted to do that. Not only would I pass my disease on to another human being, but the kid would be stuck with an unhappy mother who suffers with mood swings and shit. I don't love kids, but even if I did, why would I ever put one through that?

It just goes to show how selfish and self centered breeders can be. It's all about them and nobody else.

Don'tcha know that peeps who are CF and mentally ill will be passed over for organs faster than toasted turds? We gotta give those organs to the cows and the duhs you know.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login