Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More peanut allergies and suing

Posted by cfdavep 
More peanut allergies and suing
June 04, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-panera-put-peanut-butter-111000375.html

A couple took their sprog to Panera's and ordered a grilled cheese for the kid after saying no peanut butter as many ways as they could say it and the kid got a grilled cheese with two scoops of the stuff. The kid bit into it and then later that evening developed symptoms, but survived. The parents think it could be on purpose and the manager told them that there was a person working in back who is not the best at speaking english and may have seen the note and thougt it meant to make sure there was peanut butter. Now the parunts want to sue Panera for nearly killing their sprog. People in the comments are telling the parents to keep their kids home and monitor them if peanut butter is such a killer.
Re: More peanut allergies and suing
June 04, 2017
okay.. I've just got one thing to say here.... PEANUT BUTTER ON GRILLED CHEESE????? I can't even comprehend what that would taste like. Ewwwww! OH... and... if the parunts SAW the peanutbutter on the grilled cheese (and who could miss that?) Then why did they let they kyd eat it?
Okay .. that's my 2 cents.
Re: More peanut allergies and suing
June 05, 2017
I seriously don't get it. Eating out is a luxury, not a right. If somebody has such a severe allergy, then eat at home unless it's a dedicated x-free establishment. And especially don't eat at a goddamned franchise where everything is made at a central warehouse facility and shipped out to locations nationwide so everything is consistent across the board. Plus, in most restaurants and eateries, the majority of the staff actually slinging the food are immigrants with varying levels of English. I mean, I work in the kitchen of a luxury hotel and I'm the only one in my department who doesn't speak Russian.

At some point, it needs to be outright said that if you have a severe food allergy and choose to eat out at places that don't explicitly promise a kitchen free of whatever contaminant, the risk you take is all on you and you forfeit the right to sue.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login