Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A heap of Smothering morsels!

Posted by Cambion 
A heap of Smothering morsels!
June 11, 2017
It's been much too long since I've done one of these! smiling smiley

• Moo with obviously zero real life aspirations wants "5 or more" brats. She and Duh have just one now, but they feel their current brat is such a blessing that they must have more of those and that a full house would be a dream come true. Sooo, who is to say that subsequent kids would also be blessings? She also feels that the Duggars are fantastic role models when it comes to large families. I don't think I need to say more. The husbands tend to be the voice of reason in these cases and bring up silly little things like lack of money to raise an entire football team, but Moos don't give a shit because Gawd will provide! They have the power to unilaterally make the choice to have more kids, which is exactly what many of them do because fuck what the husbands want. Then they wonder why they're fucking broke.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/180-family-planning/1395025-wanting-large-family.html

• Stunt birther wants to know how to get her midwife to do absolutely no pre-natal testing (ultrasounds, etc.). Oh, but it's totally okay because Moo doesn't anticipate any complications. Isn't that a responsible attitude to have toward childbirth, the number one cause of death for women for fucking centuries and that still manages to kill a few today even with advanced medical care? Oh, and the bitch has a C-section under her belt too. From what I understand, vaginal birth after a previous C-section should be monitored by a doctor because of the risk of the uterus rupturing along the scar. But I'm sure it won't be Moo's fault if the loaf comes out dead or she dies from any number of birth complications. At the risk of sounding like a cunt, in cases like this, I wish the loaf dies to teach the Moo a lesson. If she can't even be bothered to put her own bullshit anti-medical campaigns aside for a year to have a healthy baby, she doesn't deserve one.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1589938-how-get-midwife-not-run-any-tests-ultrasounds.html

• Another anti-prenatal-care Moo. This is her eighth pignancy (out of those eight, five came out alive) and she's decided that since she had complications with her pregnancies that she feels were the hospital's fault (she seems to think IV antibiotics caused her to contract E. coli and subsequent meningitis, which transferred to the clump and killed it), she's just not going to get any prenatal care whatsoever. Some people suggest she might have an incompetent cervix (since all of her live births have been premature), which is when the cervix opens up prematurely instead of when the loaf is ready to come out of the oven. I would consider this a fucking complication that has nothing to do with hospitals. Again, who will Moo have to blame for her potentially premature/dead loaf if not the hospital? Certainly not herself because Moos are blameless! If a woman has chosen to get no prenatal care at all and the kid comes out sick/injured/dying, she should be refused treatment for her loaf so she can watch it fucking die right in her arms all thanks to her selfishness.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1591298-i-m-pregnant-don-t-want-prenatal-care.html

• Moo gets her udders all in a knot because her mother and grandmother question whether or not she actually had a miscarriage. Moo claims she had a premature clump descent at 6-7 weeks gestation and the mom and grandmom suggested that maybe it wasn't a miscarriage after all and that the Moo's due date might be off since she, presumably, got to work on a replacement before she even quit bleeding. Moo doesn't like that her decision to call her late period a miscarriage has not been validated and that this discussion of her "loss" just proves that her family doesn't actually care. Uhhh, no, it sounds to me like they just wanted to give her a heads-up that she could be sluicing earlier than expected. I assume this is Moo's first loaf, so maybe two women who obviously have been there and done that wanted to try and be helpful? This is why you should never ever give a shit about someone who is in-pig - they'll take anything you say and decide it's an insult or insensitive.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/156-pregnancy-after-birth-loss/1486498-hurtful-comments-after-loss.html

• Bizzy Mawm asks for tips on how to do elimination communication in public. YOU DON'T, that's how. You keep that shit in your own fucking house, literally and figuratively. She also says she wants to do "EC" because it's environmentally friendly. Bitch, you forfeited the right to call yourself eco-friendly after having three kids. You could use your brats' shit to fertilize your organic garden and you'd still be making FAR more pollution than I ever would driving a fucking Hummer, throwing my trash in the river and using 100 percent disposable, non-recyclable items. I guarantee you anything they won't even bother trying to clean up their filthy brats' messes either - they'll let them shit on random lawns so some other sap can have the pleasure of stepping in it. Why are breeders such fucking disgusting pigs?!
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/227-elimination-communication/1559962-tips-larger-families.html

• "Does anyone else co-sleep in the nude?" saying 'wtf' Pardon me if this sounds just a little incestuous. It's really great when people are comfortable with their own nudity and there's nothing at all wrong with sleeping naked in general, but I think some eyebrows might get raised and some protective services contacted if Junior and Princess start telling people that they, Mommy and Daddy all sleep naked together in the same bed. In a case like this, I think you have to either choose co-sleeping or choose sleeping in the buff, not both. Sure, do the whole thing of teaching their kids that their bodies are nothing to be ashamed of, and having the discussion about the differences between boys and girls, but it just strikes me as odd to sleep naked with one's children.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/37-co-sleeping-family-bed/76909-do-you-sleep-nude-your-kids.html

• Someone asks in the gentle discipline section why time-outs are regarded as being bad/abusive forms of punishment. I wonder that too. Answers include timeouts are "proven" to be ineffective, misbehavior is just a cry for help to calm down from the child and to do a time-out is to reject the child when they need their parent most, and it's too hard for parents to manage a helpful time-out. It's not a fucking cry for help. Time-outs are a way to make the brat stop misbehaving by removing them from whatever they're fucking with and give them time to cool off. One of the knowledgeable Moos providing these answers also claims that "by laying out punishments, you expect your children to fail" and that she runs a "punishment-free home." I guarantee her kids are all complete assholes.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1597697-parents-think-time-out-child-abuse-why.html

• Awtarded adult in his twenties wants to know if he'd make a good parent because he's a "severe high functioning" Assburger who doesn't believe in spanking and who punches himself when he's upset. Oh yeah, sounds like perfect parenting material! I'm sure he'd never punch his child in anger when he has no problem punching himself! Because we all know how much self-control awtards have.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/36-gentle-discipline/1597865-can-severe-high-functioning-childlike-autistic-adults-raise-children.html

• Moo finds out she's the other woman to her significant other, yet she breeds with him after his "real" girlfriend leaves him. Moo shacks up with Mr. Wonderful and gets knocked up by him. Well, I guess he kissed and made up with his real girlfriend because he's not only back living in her house, but he refuses to move out. Oh, but he still calls to check on Junior and tell Moo he loves her, all while not helping raise the loaf or help pay for it. Dude's got the perfect situation: he's got his original girlfriend/wife/whoever, with whom it doesn't sound like he's reproduced (I have no idea if she knows about the side-loaf), and then he's got a Moo on the side to raise his progeny and let him come over to play with the kid when he feels like being a father. It seems both of them are too fucking stupid to leave his ass. He's got it made! Two lives - one childed, one not - doesn't have to pay a cent toward the former and gets to reap all the best parts of parenthood without doing any of the cunt work.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/234-single-parenting/1590946-i-had-baby-man-who-still-living-another-woman-what-should-i-do.html

• Divorced Duh figures out how to fuck Moo over. He had it put in writing that he will pay brat support, but for any other expenses (such as extra-curricular activities or academics), he doesn't have to pay a dime if he doesn't want to. So his ultimatum is that he doesn't want to pay for his kid's summer camp, dance lessons and private schooling because he knows if he just says "no," Moo will pony up so the kid won't be disappointed. Moo is "making it work" by being a full-time student, working two jobs and working 12 hours a week as an intern, which leads me to believe her kid is raising herself because she probably doesn't see her mother for days at a time. Duh no longer works at his job and no longer has insurance (which the kid was on), meaning the daughter is uninsured. Instead, he's become "self-employed," most likely to avoid paying as much in brat support, of which the monthly amount will drop for him by over $500. Since he's self-employed, I don't even think he could have his wages garnished. Sounds like he's got Moo by the balls and is using their kid as a pawn. So business as usual for breeders who put more thought into what underwear they'll wear on a given day than they do who they'll have kids with. Don't breed with a shitbag if you don't want to go to war just to get your brat's sperm donor to help pay for her. Or maybe teach the kid that she can't have every fucking thing she wants because Mommy can't afford it. Sucks, but being able to afford to meet basic needs is far more important than ballet school.
    http://www.mothering.com/forum/234-single-parenting/1574313-child-support-issues.html

Re: A heap of Smothering morsels!
June 11, 2017
Thank you for the wonderful *article*.

Breeders are a fascinating species sarcastic clapping
June 12, 2017
...and yet they call us CF strange and unbalanced ?!? thinks someone else is crazy

Seriously, if this is an indication of the potential parents of current and future progeny, I really do fear for the human race!
June 13, 2017
And it's only going to get worse. Imagine what it'll be like in another 20 years when these undisciplined awtards become adults and start having kids of their own. I would strongly recommend everybody get themselves a taser and an economy-sized drum of pepper spray to keep these circus freaks at bay.
June 13, 2017
We are already in that territory.

Breeders on the plane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4597670/Man-filmed-romping-flight-pregnant-fiancee-home.html
June 14, 2017
How classy! Then again, doesn't Ryanair charge to use the toilets - they probably couldn't afford the $1 to do it in the cramped flying porta-potty.
June 14, 2017
nokidsandhappy
How classy! Then again, doesn't Ryanair charge to use the toilets - they probably couldn't afford the $1 to do it in the cramped flying porta-potty.

No, the announcement about charging for toilets was just a publicity stunt and there's no way it could have gone ahead, as it would be against regulations. In recent years they have actually started to focus more on customer service.
June 14, 2017
In the paraphrased but immortal words of Samuel L Jackson: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SKANKS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 14, 2017
yurble
nokidsandhappy

No, the announcement about charging for toilets was just a publicity stunt and there's no way it could have gone ahead, as it would be against regulations. In recent years they have actually started to focus more on customer service.

That would have gone over like a flying turd anyway.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login