Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apparently not just the CF imagining things.....

Posted by starlady 
Apparently not just the CF imagining things.....
June 12, 2017
Found a bunch of my old car and fridge magnets. "My dog is smarter than your honor student" "My kids have 4 paws" "My dog behaves better than your kid" "I love dogs.. it's humans that annoy me" So I told dh..."Must be something to it if they have mass produced these things... and people are buying them ... at an alarming rate. They sell out in the stores I have gone to. So it's not just the ebil CF'ers who are saying this stuff. Yep.. kyds (and parunts) are officially annoying.... all over the place...apparently.
Has anyone ever seen a magnet or sticker making fun of the CF? I sure haven't.
Just something to think about on this warm and sunny Monday (at least here in the eastern US)
I love those! I saw one of a t-Rex silhouette eating a stick figure, while other stick figures ran away beneath it. It said "your stick family was delicious." I also like when I see a car and the stick family is just one or two adults and their pets.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Apparently not just the CF imagining things.....
June 12, 2017
Haha, I once saw a bumper sticker on a car that said, "Fuck your stick figure family".
June 12, 2017
I still like the one that said "Run you stick bastards!"while the aforementioned stick family is running from either a psycho with a chainsaw, a jeep, missiles etc.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
June 13, 2017
I saw one with the father stick figure all scratched out. It didn't come that way. You could tell that it was once an entire stupid stick family. What a shit thing to do to your kids and just....tacky. Remember when people kept their family drama private and not splattered all over their vehicle and could we please go back to those days before stick figure families?
June 13, 2017
I saw one with Hannibal Lecter in a straight jacket, and mouth-guard mask with the words "Your family was delicious". It's the kind of twisted black humour that appeals to me, and elicits butthurt from Lifescript breeders.
June 13, 2017
I don't have a photo of it, but on the rear window of my car I have a vinyl decal of a Star Wars AT-AT ground-strafing a fleeing stick family. Caption reads "The Empire doesn't care about your stick figure family".
June 13, 2017
Oh those stick figure famblies make me ill.... but I do have a good laugh when I see some figure devouring them.

What I was saying is that there must be something to it when us CF call todays kyds BRATS. Apparently it's just not our imagination as CF'ers. Kyds ARE brats now days... and it is a marketable thing for the bumper sticker makers. Not just CF'ers buying them either. There are so many of my friends (and others I have gotten on the subject with) CF and not (most have older kyds) who agree.... today's kyds are much more rude, loud, undiciplined and generally annoying. So it's not just us 'ebil' CF'ers who feel this about kyds. If I see a parent who is actually parenting and diciplining and keeping their kyd in check in public.... I do give them an approving look. Must say... very rare sight.
June 13, 2017
starlady
Oh those stick figure famblies make me ill.... but I do have a good laugh when I see some figure devouring them.

My decal was a present from a friend who hates those damn stick figure family thingies even more than I do. We'd been chatting online about it, and then she went quiet for a bit. She popped back on with "which do you prefer, AT-ATs or tie fighters?". Then a week later, the decal showed up in my mailbox. That's what friends are for!

I saw one yesterday that actually had each lil dumpling's NAME under it! Along with some kiddee sportz decals (soccer ball, kid's name and jersey number, etc). Ugh. 1. no one cares about your stupid kid's sports league except you and it, and 2. Now a pedophile who follows that vehicle for a bit will know the kid's name and enough about its interests to strike up a convo. Way to go, parents of year.
June 13, 2017
Not an intentional design, but I saw an SUV with several typical famblee stick figure stickers on the back window: Moo, Duh and four kids. The crotch of the Moo sticker was also ripped off, which I would venture isn't very far from the truth in regard to the Moo in real life.
randomcfchick
I have a vinyl decal of a Star Wars AT-AT ground-strafing a fleeing stick family. Caption reads "The Empire doesn't care about your stick figure family".

thumbs up That sounds hillarious! They should do one with "the Republic doesn't care," because you don't have to be "evil" to be CF {despite what moos and the media say}.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 14, 2017
It was done by a company called Cosmic Frog Vinyl. Who knows;maybe they have Republic ones. I chose mine because Imperial walkers are cool. But an x wing ground strafing a bunch of sticks would work too!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login