Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stuck in Queue with shrieker rusty chainsaw

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Stuck in Queue with shrieker rusty chainsaw
June 13, 2017
So OH and I decide to take a quick detour to our local Aldi. It's lunch, and the God's of tarded retail, decide in their infinite wisdum to only open two checkouts - and hence queue the extended queuing.

The two in front of us were Moos with their double wide SUV strollers. Although the toadler in front was swinging the cart lockup chain around, this didn't bother me than the Bessie in front with her Stroller shrieker.

For nothing less than 15 minutes, the ear piercing shrieking did not let up, and during that time there was absolutely zilch in the way from the Moo to get the barely conscious smoke alarm to shut it's trap. It's bad enough having to be anywhere near these migraine inducing trolls, but being stuck in a queue with no options out is just torture.

Finally got through the checkout, and pass by the shrieking snot banshee, to see that it's bloated face was absolutely blushed - the kind of when loafs have a meltdown frenzy. It's was still shrieking away, as got some way into the car park with out pounding migraines.

I know moos can be lazy as sin and negligent as hell, but ongoing ear bleeding shrieking has gotta initiate some action in even the laziest Bessies?!?
Re: Stuck in Queue with shrieker rusty chainsaw
June 13, 2017
I raise you one flight to Amsterdam with one. Started screaming in the Houston airport, screamed after we landed at Schiphol. The only breaks he took was to puke and shit himself, or the few minutes he was amused by his keepers carrying him up and down the aisle. This was not a baby, btw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 13, 2017
navi8orgirl
I raise you one flight to Amsterdam with one. Started screaming in the Houston airport, screamed after we landed at Schiphol. The only breaks he took was to puke and shit himself, or the few minutes he was amused by his keepers carrying him up and down the aisle. This was not a baby, btw.

Fuck, my sympathy is with the other passengers. Transatlantic flights are hellish enough without hellspawn.
June 14, 2017
It's a shame there's no such thing as a retroactive abortion.
June 14, 2017
too_old_for_kids

There is, it's called murder. On the board, we call it a PNA, or Post Natal Abortion.
June 14, 2017
too_old_for_kids

Fuck that. I'd consider murder, although with my personality it would be suicide.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login