Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eight Year old Drives Himself to McDonald's after Learning to Drive Via You Tube

Posted by bell_flower 
Has to be read to be believed:

link

No mention of where the parents are--according to the article, the kid is being raised by his grandparent's* (sic), who probably Only Looked Away For a MinuteTM.

*no editing these days in stories.
Well, you could say he showed some initiative and drove to McDonald's, maybe his parents are not feeding him.
I wonder if the kid is obese. I get the feeling he's not trying to learn anything academic on You Tube. Everything about this story screams unsupervised trash.
I'm sure he is, as so many kids today are obese. Back in the 70s he could have WALKED to McDonalds. Back then, usually it was 1 car per family and the husband drove it to work. The family probably has multiple cars, complains about how much they pay for car insurance, but then does not have enough money for groceries.
I'm torn between surprise that you really can learn anything online, and disgust that an 8 year old was left unsupervised for a long enough time to drive to McDonald's. Just wtf? The little bastard could have killed someone. Accidents happen to far more experienced drivers than Snotleigh, heck even highly trained airline pilots have accidents. I should hope he faces some legal repercussions. And before any lurking moo lows about how "he's only 8", let me remind them that Robert Thomson and Jon Venerables where also children, childhood does not a saint make.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Not only 8, also had his younger sister in the car too. I don't give a rat's arse that he's only 8, charge the little prat, and double charge the negligent grand-morons.

It's not cuuutttee if he MVA some poor schmuck who was just unlucky, or ran over a model citizen.

And the brat even was allowed to eat McFatties while waiting for his grand-idiots to get their act together.
contemplativeintrovert
And before any lurking moo lows about how "he's only 8", let me remind them that Robert Thomson and Jon Venerables where also children, childhood does not a saint make.

OMG THIS x1000

I live in Liverpool, and trust me when I say the wound of James Bulger's murder is still a fresh one, especially after the more recent murder of Rhys Jones. When stuff like this happens, my first thought is that 7 year old in Australia who intentionally broke into a zoo and started feeding endangered turtles to a crocodile.

Some years ago, the powers that be were thinking about increasing the age of criminal responsibility to 15! Thankfully it didn't happen but FFS what is wrong with these people?? A 5 year old can know the difference between right and wrong, if they're taught by parents and not dragged up by breeders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login