Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eight year old child in a coma, plug was pulled and the lawsuit followed

Posted by bell_flower 
This is an interesting story about an eight year old kid who was special needs, who was "found in a washing machine," brought to the hospital, and later died.

Aside from the obvious, that either the parents did it, or little fuckers, even special needs little fuckers, can be amazingly creative when figuring out how to off themselves, as most washing machines don't run when the lid is open. Allegedly, the father came inside from moving the lawn to find his 8 year old kid with his head stuck in the washing machine with the machine, and it had been that way for 25 minutes. What the Hell? user error

I am all about the right to die and death with dignity. I believe in assisted suicide. However, I am very suspicious about the organ donation process and I know deciding who gets organs is rife with corruption. Therefore I am somewhat uncomfortable that someone who was not brain dead was given a whopper dose of fentanyl just to hasten the organ harvesting process.

Mods, feel free to move this to the Patio if it doesn't belong here. I thought it might belong here because because this wouldn't be a big deal story if it weren't about a chyyyyyyyyyld.
The lid needs to be down for it to start filling up.
A top load wash cycle takes just a little more than 25 minutes for the Entire Cycle, he could not have been submerged the whole time. Sounds like a PNA to me.

It's even hard to do in a front loader. If you use a Whirlpool duet for example, you close the door, the lock closes, it starts to fill for about 20 seconds, then you hear the loud clunk of the door unlocking. It's programmed that way so that if a little kid gets in there, they can get out after getting "spritzed", The door locks and resumes the cycle only after the door has not been pushed open.

Of course, I think a lot of breeders don't use washing machines much, it's not like they have their kids wear children's clothing anymore.
The washing machine could have been really old. When DH and I got married he had one that was circa 1997 and it was a top loader. You could leave the lid open and it would fill up anyway-but it wouldn't spin with the lid open.

Older machines cleaned better but they used a lot more water.

If you use a Whirlpool duet for example, you close the door, the lock closes, it starts to fill for about 20 seconds, then you hear the loud clunk of the door unlocking. It's programmed that way so that if a little kid gets in there, they can get out after getting "spritzed",

Also convenient when a piece of colored clothing is in your load of white clothes + bleach. You can retrieve the piece that doesn't belong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login