Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newborn abandoned at super market in jonas brothers backpack

Posted by ladybug2203 
Newborn abandoned at super market in jonas brothers backpack
June 13, 2017
Prob a teen moo https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/09/abandoned-newborn-girl-found-jonas-brothers-backpack/383515001/
I think I'm more shocked that anyone still gives a shit about the Jonas Brothers than I am about the baby.
You know what pisses me off the most about this? Them trying to find the kid who dumped the loaf in a place where it would be found. I'm fucking sick to death of this "Oh! No abortion! Give your baby up in a safe place and you'll be ok!" only for the fuckers to put out a damn search warrant for the person who did this. Fucking assholes! Make up your mind! I remember it happening here. Someone left a loaf in a church and everyone went out to search for the cow that sluiced to have a "happy ending"....even though she probably would have been arrested. They're not happy unless every fucking woman is chained up with children!angrily flogging with a whip

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Addie Raine

That's the same thing that bothers me! Pro liars want to make abortion illegal, and then want to punish women for abandoning their unwanted loaves. Wtf? Why is it so hard for pro liars to understand that NOT EVERYONE wants kids? Seriously. If I ever had the severe misfortune of being pregnant {not likely since I'm ace} AND unable to get an abortion, I'd do the same thing.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Newborn abandoned at super market in jonas brothers backpack
June 14, 2017

You know what pisses me off the most about this? Them trying to find the kid who dumped the loaf in a place where it would be found. I'm fucking sick to death of this "Oh! No abortion! Give your baby up in a safe place and you'll be ok!" only for the fuckers to put out a damn search warrant for the person who did this. Fucking assholes! Make up your mind!

It's because they want to act like they're being heroes by "saving" babies from abortion while simultaneously punishing women for daring to not want children. They want abortion to be illegal and they'll yammer on about the "wonderful alternative" of adoption, but if a woman/teenager abandons her unwanted loaf someplace it can be safely found instead of killing it and throwing it in a dumpster, the pro-liars will be on the warpath trying to find the mother, claiming that they "want to get her necessary medical attention." Bullshit, they want to fucking crucify her - drag her through the mud socially, plaster her name across every news source they can, get her arrested and generally punish her for being a "slut" and not wanting her precious loaf.

I'm also betting on the mother being a teenager. Not only from the backpack, but the fact that it was abandoned somewhere random instead of being properly surrendered at a hospital or wherever the hell you can leave off unwanted kids. Obviously, the mother didn't give birth in a hospital; given that the umbilical cord was still there means the kid was pretty freshly shat, so most likely it was a teen girl who managed to hide her pregnancy from Mommy and Daddy. She seemed to try to make sure the loaf was at least comfortable by putting it in a backpack (basically a loaf sling) and a blanket, and also dumped it in a public place where people would notice it instead of leaving it out in the woods or throwing it in the nearest body of water. So in spite of the fact this loaf was not wanted, the mother didn't seem to have any ill will toward the child for being born, as evidenced by the fact it was found alive and swaddled (sort of). People need to give her credit for that, accept that the child was not wanted and move the fuck on instead of trying to identify the mother. If she wanted to be found, she wouldn't have abandoned her loaf at a grocery store.
June 15, 2017
sensitivemachine
I think I'm more shocked that anyone still gives a shit about the Jonas Brothers than I am about the baby.

It (the backpack) was abandoned...
yurble
sensitivemachine

It (the backpack) was abandoned...

Which means that someone at some point not long ago bought a damn Jonas Brothers backpack, or had one lying around.
June 15, 2017
Honestly, there's a good chance that backpack came from the Goodwill or Salvation Army. The girl could very possibly be homeless.
June 15, 2017
All it says to me is that this person did not mind losing the backpack. Therefore we need not worry about the Jonas brothers making a comeback.
June 15, 2017
yurble
All it says to me is that this person did not mind losing the backpack. Therefore we need not worry about the Jonas brothers making a comeback.

Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers?
June 16, 2017
skyeyes
yurble

Some boyband from around 2000, I think. One of those names that sort of filtered in to the edge of my consciousness from seeing it in news headlines sufficiently often, despite me having no interest in learning anything about them (which is why I won't go to Wikipedia to answer this question accurately).

Bratfree: Focusing on the interesting part of the news since XXXX.
June 16, 2017
yurble
skyeyes
yurble

Some boyband from around 2000, I think. One of those names that sort of filtered in to the edge of my consciousness from seeing it in news headlines sufficiently often, despite me having no interest in learning anything about them (which is why I won't go to Wikipedia to answer this question accurately).

Bratfree: Focusing on the interesting part of the news since XXXX.

I thought it later than that so I looked. Condensed version: 2005, famous for being on the Disney channel. Semi dead by 2010. Got back together for an album and a tour in 2012, neither happened. Completely dead by 2013.

My money is on Goodwill for the backpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login