Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumbass cousin and his dumbass babymama (rant)

Posted by sensitivemachine 
Dumbass cousin and his dumbass babymama (rant)
June 17, 2017
I have an 18 year old cousin. He didn't graduate high school and doesn't really seem to have any aspirations in life. He doesn't have a GED and doesn't seem to care, which is baffling to me because why wouldn't you want better opportunities for jobs and shit? Anyway, he met this girl sometime last year who was in college. Notice I said "was", more on that in a bit. I liked her. She didn't seem like the most intelligent person, but she had a job, she was in school, she seemed to be someone who would be good for my cousin who's a damn bum.

Last Christmas, she told me she was pregnant. I wasn't really surprised because dumbass kids do dumbass things, and they're both dumbasses. I suggested to both her and my cousin that there were options. They're both too young, she's got a future planned, blah blah blah. Her response? "Well, I've had a few miscarriages. I'm not very good at carrying children, so I hope this one sticks." Great. Cousin is trapped by Lil' Wannamoo and doesn't really seem to care.

Fast forward a few months. Lil' MooMoo gives up a FULL FUCKING SCHOLARSHIP because it didn't cover $300 worth of books and she's pregnant and just excuse excuse excuse. I know this because all she does is post on Facebook and whine about how unfair life is despite the fact that all this shit is her fault. The latest drama is that she got a kitten knowing full well that pregnant women shouldn't be around cat waste, but now WAAAAHHHH she's sick. They live in a shitty filthy trailer and my cousin somehow managed a job while she "babysits" for money.

It's a fucking Maury episode in the making that could have been avoided. Fuckin' ridiculous.
Re: Dumbass cousin and his dumbass babymama (rant)
June 17, 2017
Want to bet that poor kitten will wind up unneutered, unvaccinated, semi-feral and both of them won't give a rat's ass when it wanders away (or they dump it when it scratches lil' precious ) and disappears? It seems to be the tendency for trailer trash like these to adopt animals, yet whine that they have no money when asked about properly taking care of it.

Shame there isn't an animal form of Child Protective Services, so that kitten could could be rehomed to someone who could properly take care of it.
June 17, 2017
nightfire
Want to bet that poor kitten will wind up unneutered, unvaccinated, semi-feral and both of them won't give a rat's ass when it wanders away (or they dump it when it scratches lil' precious ) and disappears? It seems to be the tendency for trailer trash like these to adopt animals, yet whine that they have no money when asked about properly taking care of it.

Shame there isn't an animal form of Child Protective Services, so that kitten could could be rehomed to someone who could properly take care of it.

I was thinking the same thing. I just wanna slap the shit out of both of them.
June 19, 2017
that was my first thought: I'm sorry for the kitty

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login