Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oopsing and cheating

Posted by blackpearl 
Oopsing and cheating
June 18, 2017
If you want to see the lowest of human beings check out this.

The link contains confessions of women who got knocked up on purpose and behind the guy's back to keep him. Includes poking holes in condoms, lying about birth control and even destroying marriages - getting knocked up so he would leave his wife/girlfriend. One even say that she wanted to get knocked up with her boyfriend so she can leave her husband (WTF???). Or trapping the guy because they wanted financial stability.

I bet that these women are also the same who lament about the ineffectiveness of birth control as two of my DH's neighbors bingoed me with the "well, your BC can fail and then you will get pregnant anyway, it did happen to me!". Later on they both admitted ditching the pill to have a third/fourth child. There goes your "failure" ladies!

I know BC can fail but these "failures" happen so often among these women that i do believe 90 % of them are actually oopsies.
Re: Oopsing and cheating
June 18, 2017
I don't understand the logic these women follow: that if they just get pregnant, their men won't leave them. If anything, having a loaf will give a man an even bigger reason to leave, especially if the relationship was on the rocks to begin with. This isn't like in the past where you had to marry the mother of your kid. Sure, you might get stuck with brat support, but you certainly don't need to stick around and take an active role in the brat's life. This is especially true of married men. If they wanted to leave their wives for their side dishes, then they would. A baby isn't going to make them leave any quicker - in fact, it'll probably make him stay as far away as possible.

WHY would anyone ever want to have kids with someone who doesn't want them or doesn't want to be with them? Why not take a little extra time to find someone who does want them? These women won't go to sperm banks because they want someone else to subsidize their shitty life choices, and the best way to do that is with a baby trap. Even if the guy doesn't stick around, she'll have a hand in his wallet for the next 20 years.

Meanwhile, if the tables were turned and these same men sabotaged their or their partner's contraception to get her pregnant, these same deceptive harpies would be shrieking about what monsters those men are. And that would be true, but not just because they're men. Anyone who intentionally fucks with their protection in order to deceive an unwilling sexual partner into an unwanted pregnancy is complete scum. I honestly wish there was a way for this kind of behavior to be considered sexual assault. If you force sex on someone, it's a crime. So why isn't it one to force a baby on someone?

Shit like this is why I'm ashamed to be a woman. I want to vomit knowing I have to share a gender with such pieces of shit.
June 18, 2017
Lying about contraception is a horrible thing to do, but I have difficulty feeling sympathy in the cases where the men were cheating on their partners. I object to both actions for the same reason, because it removes a person's information and ability to make their own decisions.
June 18, 2017
Absolutely disgusting. I also don't believe any of those "it worked" secrets further than I could throw one of those deceptive cows. Either the guy has something on the side that they are completely oblivious to because they still have the house and the ring and the wallet, or he now hates the seventh circle of hell his life has become, but she's also oblivious, or she thought she'd trapped him at the time she so proudly mooed about it and now he's ghosted.

I feel bad for the kids who are the product of these lies. They never asked to be born, but they're all being used just to trap the babydaddies.
June 18, 2017
And then these manipulative cows end up as single mothers toeing the poverty line and only getting $250/month from the fathers, if that, instead of the big payday they thought they would get. There's nobody to provide emotional support either because either the guy never put a ring on it and ditched her to go marry somebody else six months later or never left their wives for the mistress. They'll be on the Holstein support boards whining about "deadbeat dads", setting up GoFundMes, and fishing for childfree men with good salaries to subsidize their poor life choices.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 19, 2017
I agree oopsing from both sides is simply disgusting and should be treated as sexual assault. I know that for women is worse physically because of the pregnancy and childbirth but even as a guy, it is really disturbing to be lied to and tied down with a baybee.

I also don't believe in the "it worked" thing. Did you see the confession of the moo who oopsed the guy in order to marry her, they got married and now she wished she wasn't married? Wtf?

The oopsing i have witnessed was in general the woman oopsing the guy with a second or third child because she wanted more kids but he didn't. I do think the guys should get the snip if they don't want more kids especially in a relationship. And i'll say it again: men do need more BC options.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login