Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

She quits moohood by handing off toadler to strangers

Posted by freya 
She quits moohood by handing off toadler to strangers
June 20, 2017
Abandons toadler to strangers in a parking lot and leaves.

Honestly, she made it two more years than I would've.
Re: She quits moohood by handing off toadler to strangers
June 20, 2017
There's so many shit stories like this, yet everyone tries to sell it to us all as "joy"bull shitting
June 20, 2017
Well, this is what happens when it gets shoved down everyone's throats that breeding is the greatest and most meaningful thing you can do with your life, not to mention a glimpse of what would happen a lot more often if abortion access is restricted.

But instead of using this as a springboard to explain to people that not everyone should have kids and that they should think very long and hard about whether or not they want kids before having them, they'd rather just use it as a way to socially crucify a woman for not doing her "womanly duty." They should be glad that she bothered even trying to give the kid to someone else. She could have completely gone berserk and just murdered the kid or left it out in the middle of nowhere to fend for itself, so at least she had the foresight to try to hand the kid off to somebody - stranger or not - instead of taking her frustration and desperation out on the kid itself. Could have been a lot worse.

But of course, the media is going to treat her like a failure and a criminal for being at the end of her rope and making what I'd say is the much more responsible decision of trying to give her kid to somebody else instead of keeping the kid and forcing it to suffer because she couldn't handle raising said kid. We need some goddamn PSAs that just come out and say, "Kids aren't for everyone. If they aren't for you, that's okay."
June 21, 2017
The commenters half hate her for not cleaning up her life for the sprog and half like her for at least not doing a Casey Anthony. The hate towards women who do not want a kid is still there.
June 22, 2017
This one should be filed under "I had a kyd in order to see if I would be a good parent or not."

She needs to be sterilized.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login