Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trapped ! (a Nephew update)

Posted by starlady 
Re: Trapped ! (a Nephew update)
June 27, 2017
UPDATE !! Dh spoke to Nephew again last night. Nephew said that loafly had a 'great 9 month check up' THEN.. he spilled. He told dh that he was afraid to have a kyd because of all the 'illness in (Harpie's) family'

Well... those illnesses and conditions are Obesity, bi-polar, ADHD, type2 Diabetes and a few others that do not show up at 9 months. You ain't outa the woods yet there dear Nephew. Shoulda though a little more and screwed a little less. Bed made....ya know.
June 27, 2017
ladybug2203
nightfire
And if they know you had very few partners or no desire for sex, they consider you 'frigid.'

Yes but then ud be "wife material" but then they come crying to "sluts" when their wives won't fuck them anymore

yeah...pretty much. When I worked in corporate hell I was hit on by sooooo many married duhs it was unbelievable. They all got told to get lost, obviously - not interested in being a bit on the side and married duhs are boring as fuck anyways.
June 28, 2017
this will be hell for the rest of their lives. and anyone else who get caught up in the bull shit they have created; not only for themselves and other famblee members, but the kid they have inflicted this crap on.
Moo, (duh) thy name is selfish pricks

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 30, 2017
I get that it seems that poor nephew should get a hobby, but I can't for the life of me imagine how two working parents of a baby could spare a single minute for themselves. Parenthood is the ultimate hobby, and as such it leaves no time for other interests.

He should have stuck with hockey. It's fun, it doesn't fuck up the environment, and, apparently, there are girls there. I, myself, enjoy knitting. No Kodak moments, but also relatively inexpensive and I have a nice cardigan selection, plus bonus points for not impacting my sex life. Choices have consequences and you can't have it all. I have cats, so glass blowing is ruled out. That's life. Sadly, most people can't spare ten minutes for introspection to figure out what pursuits should take priority given the either/or, zero sum nature of human lives. Personally, I have no sympathy for people who couldn't stand to miss out on the "joy" of parenting, but whine about the cost. If it's that amazing - and they keep telling us it is - then it should be worth giving up money, sex, friends, hobbies, space and everything else they bitch about losing.
June 30, 2017
happy, that besotted little bugger is a tool for control for manipulation, all staged by moo. total insecurity on her part. sadly, this mindset can also lead to someone getting totally out of control and abusive, using the baabbeee to hide behind, and justify whatever moo chooses to dish out

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 04, 2017
happyhiker
I get that it seems that poor nephew should get a hobby, but I can't for the life of me imagine how two working parents of a baby could spare a single minute for themselves. Parenthood is the ultimate hobby, and as such it leaves no time for other interests.

He should have stuck with hockey. It's fun, it doesn't fuck up the environment, and, apparently, there are girls there. I, myself, enjoy knitting. No Kodak moments, but also relatively inexpensive and I have a nice cardigan selection, plus bonus points for not impacting my sex life. Choices have consequences and you can't have it all. I have cats, so glass blowing is ruled out. That's life. Sadly, most people can't spare ten minutes for introspection to figure out what pursuits should take priority given the either/or, zero sum nature of human lives. Personally, I have no sympathy for people who couldn't stand to miss out on the "joy" of parenting, but whine about the cost. If it's that amazing - and they keep telling us it is - then it should be worth giving up money, sex, friends, hobbies, space and everything else they bitch about losing.

Exactly. I don't hear knitters whining bitterly about how knitting takes lots of time. I do photography as a hobby and do not enjoy editing photos so I do as little editing as possible, rather than edit and whine incessantly about it! While I'm ready for my car to be paid off it was my choice to buy a car and would be silly to whine about it. I can't afford a Ferrari unless I plan to live in it so that option is ruled out.

It just makes one look like a fool to make a voluntary choice and then whine incessantly about it as if it wasn't a choice. Yet so many parents do this! There are people out there involuntarily suffering from disease, disability and heartbreak who whine less than parents.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login