Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos are pretty sure no one will ever hurt them

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos are pretty sure no one will ever hurt them
July 05, 2017
There is this neurobiologist who wrote the book "Why zebras don't get Ulcers" It is quite a good read, so when I found his latest book at the library I took it out.

The book is "Behave" about the science of human behavior namely aggression. Anyway the author is married with a couple of kids in the burbs and told a personal story about his moo wife at the beginning of the book as an example of passive aggression. Apparently they were cut off by some guy while rolling in their moovan and it freaked them out. Moo was driving and tailed the guy for a while to "intimidate" Finally they got behind him at a light that was known to be a long one. Moo jumps out of the van and goes over and knocks on guy's window. Author sees moo wife throw something in the passenger window and apparently then berate him. The car then gets into the right lane and goes about 5 miles an hour down a narrow street and disappears.

Moo comes back and the author asks what she threw in the car. She said it was a grape lollipop and she said that she called the guy a "big meanie who must've had some really bad stuff happen in his childhood to drive like such a jerk." Author was then "full of love" for his wife. I thought to myself that this is a real world example of how kids and moovans turn these women into large children themselves, chasing a "meanie on the playground" while tossing him one of her kid's lollipops. No thought that the road is no playground and he coulda returned gun fire as thanks for the grape flavor. Hubby seemed proud of moo wife.

I think moos think they can act this way and no one would ever harm a moo driving a moo van from the burbs. The author and wife read the situation of the guy going slowly down the narrow street as a "car walk of shame" after getting a talking to like that. What a child-like woman.
Re: Moos are pretty sure no one will ever hurt them
July 05, 2017
Moo is nothing more than a little bitch who got lucky she didn't get her ass shot or beat. Not many people I know would have had sympathy for her in either scenario. She literally sounds like a 6 year old throwing a tantrum and then is all "I'm a badass!" because the car went slow. Maybe the other car decided to go slow to get away from the fucking psycho who just ruined the interior of the car. Had that been me, and if I could keep from beating her ass into the pavement, I would get her tag number and call the cops to report the assault. After which I would then sue for the damages, pain and suffering, and any other fees a really blood thirsty lawyer could ever dream of. I would own that bitches house before it was over with or make her life miserable in other ways. You flip people off who drive like meth addicted crack monkeys, you don't physically assault them.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
July 06, 2017
cfdavep
There is this neurobiologist who wrote the book "Why zebras don't get Ulcers" It is quite a good read, so when I found his latest book at the library I took it out.

The book is "Behave" about the science of human behavior namely aggression. Anyway the author is married with a couple of kids in the burbs and told a personal story about his moo wife at the beginning of the book as an example of passive aggression. Apparently they were cut off by some guy while rolling in their moovan and it freaked them out. Moo was driving and tailed the guy for a while to "intimidate" Finally they got behind him at a light that was known to be a long one. Moo jumps out of the van and goes over and knocks on guy's window. Author sees moo wife throw something in the passenger window and apparently then berate him. The car then gets into the right lane and goes about 5 miles an hour down a narrow street and disappears.

Moo comes back and the author asks what she threw in the car. She said it was a grape lollipop and she said that she called the guy a "big meanie who must've had some really bad stuff happen in his childhood to drive like such a jerk." Author was then "full of love" for his wife. I thought to myself that this is a real world example of how kids and moovans turn these women into large children themselves, chasing a "meanie on the playground" while tossing him one of her kid's lollipops. No thought that the road is no playground and he coulda returned gun fire as thanks for the grape flavor. Hubby seemed proud of moo wife.

I think moos think they can act this way and no one would ever harm a moo driving a moo van from the burbs. The author and wife read the situation of the guy going slowly down the narrow street as a "car walk of shame" after getting a talking to like that. What a child-like woman.

This is a good example of why "Stand Your Ground" laws exist. The man would have had a reasonable belief that his life was in danger, and, would be justified in shooting the aggressor in self defense. If this had happened, I would side with the victim. (The man.)
July 06, 2017
cfdavep
She said it was a grape lollipop and she said that she called the guy a "big meanie who must've had some really bad stuff happen in his childhood to drive like such a jerk." Author was then "full of love" for his wife.

They both sound like psychos. At the very least, they're both severely maladjusted. In any event they sound like a positively lovely couple who definitely deserve each other.
July 06, 2017
This guy wrote a book? Why would anyone think this behavior is advisable or even sane?
July 07, 2017
I carry a taser. The woman would have been lit up like a Christmas tree and left in a pile of her own excrement. Then, I would have phoned 911 with her license number and reported that I just fended off an attempted assault.
July 07, 2017
happyhiker
I carry a taser. The woman would have been lit up like a Christmas tree and left in a pile of her own excrement. Then, I would have phoned 911 with her license number and reported that I just fended off an attempted assault.

And that would be a completely appropriate response to the situation.
July 15, 2017
angrily flogging with a whipNo taser for me. I have a big ass protective dog, who can jump in the front seat in a heartbeat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login