Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The abortion pill will be available to Quebec residents for free

Posted by cassia 
The abortion pill will be available to Quebec residents for free
July 06, 2017
The (two drug) abortion pill (RU 486) or Mifegymiso has been available in Canada since 2016 and is in the process of being approved for being distributed at no cost to the client in Quebec.
Manitoba, Ontario, Alberta and New Brunswick will be offering the same drugs for free in the future.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/abortion-pill-quebec-end-2017-1.4192848
I'm seeing more and more reasons to move to Canada. I'll totally live in Montreal.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Ah, so cool! Canada really is aiming for "best country in the world despite what the US thinks."
Re: The abortion pill will be available to Quebec residents for free
July 09, 2017
Finally a leadership that actually gives a damn about human rights and is taking real action. I expected Obama administration to take a similar approach here but our bible thumping media would probably have stopped him in his tracks if he even suggested anything like that.
Techie
Finally a leadership that actually gives a damn about human rights and is taking real action. I expected Obama administration to take a similar approach here but our bible thumping media would probably have stopped him in his tracks if he even suggested anything like that.

In the big picture, Trudeau's globalist agenda is hardly lock-step with human rights or what's good for native Canadians.

And really... Bible thumping US media? Funny, I always viewed the mainstream media as the propaganda arm of 0bama and the left.

Of course while I am certainly a believer in less government intervention into our lives, I won't be so naive as to sacrifice the good in favor of the perfect. I'm ok with taxpayer funded birth control and abortions, while reducing social safety nets for children and families. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever get to that point with today's political "leaders."
July 09, 2017
StudioFiftyFour
I'm ok with taxpayer funded birth control and abortions, while reducing social safety nets for children and families. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever get to that point with today's political "leaders."

:-)

I think covering birth control and abortions is a step in a right direction. If a woman who does not want to parent aborts, she just saved taxpayers a lot of money.

I don't know what will happen to safety nets for families but I think we could have a better case for reducing it if we have a system in place that can help prevent unintended pregnancies.
July 09, 2017
StudioFiftyFour

And really... Bible thumping US media? Funny, I always viewed the mainstream media as the propaganda arm of 0bama and the left.

If you live in the USA, turn on your TV on any Sunday morning. It will be hard to find a channel without some religious preacher on it. It has not changed with any president. There are references to faith even on most "left wing" channels. Look at our money. "In God we trust" was added in 1950's. If 0bama was so on the left, why has he not changed it? Just a reminder, he too was a church goer.
Techie
StudioFiftyFour

If you live in the USA, turn on your TV on any Sunday morning. It will be hard to find a channel without some religious preacher on it. It has not changed with any president. There are references to faith even on most "left wing" channels. Look at our money. "In God we trust" was added in 1950's. If 0bama was so on the left, why has he not changed it? Just a reminder, he too was a church goer.

Are you serious? You are aware that the POTUS has no control over what's broadcast on television, right? (I'm not being sarcastic ... but I am not sure if your response was satirical.)
July 10, 2017
@Studio54: Bro, read your posts. You have indicated that media is Obama's propaganda arm. Is so, then POTUS controls media. LOL
Techie
@Studio54: Bro, read your posts. You have indicated that media is Obama's propaganda arm. Is so, then POTUS controls media. LOL

Being aligned with =/= being controlled by. The evidence is overwhelming that the msm did everything they could to get Hillary Clinton elected, for example.

But hey, taxpayer funded birth control is a realistic good in place of an unrealistic perfect, so let's do it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login