Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlemoo buy my cookies for me.

Posted by thom_c 
Entitlemoo buy my cookies for me.
July 08, 2017
Texas cookie store employee who bought cop's order temporarily suspended

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/texas-cookie-store-employee-who-bought-cops-order-temporarily-suspended.html

An employee of Great American Cookies in Texas was temporarily suspended after he bought a police offer’s order.

The employee was working at Katy Mills Mall Sunday when an on-duty cop visited the store and completed an order. Seeing the police officer’s badge, the young employee decided to purchase the officer’s order with his own money.

After the officer thanked the employee and walked away, the family in line behind him grew angry that the employee would not buy their order after buying the cop’s.

The employee’s mother shared what happened on Facebook.

The employee was told on Monday that he would have to “bring all of his ‘stuff’” to a meeting with the store’s management Tuesday, where he was allegedly told that the “upper managers want him fired.”

The mother wrote that his manager refused to fire him because he was an “excellent worker” and “did nothing wrong.” But the employee was then told he would be suspended for one week following his shift.

rest at link

The moo and duh would've been arrested is that were my kid or me. I'm pretty sure threatening bodily harm is against the law. I wonder what kind of home life their kid has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Re: Entitlemoo buy my cookies for me.
July 08, 2017
WOW. New levels of assholeishness.
Re: Entitlemoo buy my cookies for me.
July 08, 2017
WOW! if that happened to me I'd tell moo that what I do with my money is my business, she can go screw herself.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login