Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arkansas now wants rapists to force victims to give birth

Posted by cfdavep 
Arkansas now wants rapists to force victims to give birth
July 08, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/d768b6e7-7631-3dc0-86ed-86de19e382e1/ss_a-new-bill-would-force-women.html

Just how Handmaid's Tale is the south getting? One of the commenters said this is beyond how Muslims treat women
Re: Arkansas now wants rapists to force victims to give birth
July 08, 2017
Unfortunately this is not a new attitude among conservatives. Some of them act like pregnancy somehow offsets being raped-- sure, you were assaulted in one of the most heinous ways possible, but yay, you wound up with a kid out of it! Now you can spend the next two decades being responsible in every way for someone who reminds you of your attacker every time you look at them.
July 09, 2017
Things definitely have room to get better in Our-Cans-Ass. This a clear violation of human rights and it seems like ACLU are the only ones who are willing to take on the battle.
July 09, 2017
actually, I have heard with Islam, they will stone the woman to death.
woman just puts one toe out of line, in the rapists company outside of 'purdah'... and they will punish both

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 09, 2017
twocents
actually, I have heard with Islam, they will stone the woman to death.
woman just puts one toe out of line, in the rapists company outside of 'purdah'... and they will punish both

Islam or not, some men believe that it is always a woman who acted out of line and provoked rape. I am not sure that it is Islam or some other faith but what I am pretty certain about is that no atheist seems to have such theories. Just saying.
July 10, 2017
techie, this is codified in their sharia garbage. which is one of the reasons there is a movement to hold courts to our laws, not theirs. they want to live with their sharia garbage, they can go where it is enforced.
yes, I am well aware of males blaming females, it is an old established mindset. there has been improvement in the west for the most part, but other areas of the world, nada, zilch, and sometimes the luck of the draw.
I just do not give Islam a pass at all.
there are other reasons but this is not the forum for it.
this could easily include marital rape as well.

either way, this probably will be a never ending problem.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 10, 2017
Islam and mainstream Christianity are two sides of the same coin, yet neither wants to admit it.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
July 10, 2017
addiea raine
Islam and mainstream Christianity are two sides of the same coin, yet neither wants to admit it.

Exactly so. I mean, they come from the same source material; how could they not be? As Techie says, it definitely isn't just Islam. Far too many people think women "bring rape on themselves." What were you wearing? Where were you? Why were you there alone? Why did you talk to him? They're more concerned about the woman's behavior than the rapist's. And this bullshit idea that she should be forced to have a child conceived during rape is just a legal stoning. They're punishing her for getting raped and being a woman .
July 11, 2017
again, I say people ignore islam to their own doom. I do not see anything in the new testament about stoning someone to death. (remember jesus and the woman taken in adultery).
the old testament had rules and abhorrent regulations (imo), but then, the nt takes its place. Islam is stuck in 7th century arabia.
I am going to drop this as I will not change my views on islam. It is a cancer, the west is importing it to its own destruction for whatever reason.
As many here say, 'sit back, enjoy the show and enjoy your freedoms while they last.'
Islam means 'submit', and they have the notion (right from mohammed himself) that others should submit as well. they are called 'dhimmi' in case you want to look that up.
I will not back down.
Perhaps it may end up being an 'alien vs predator' scenario. Which one you regard as worse.
so be it.
thank you for your input though.
thank God, despite the problems we have from everyone, we are childfree. there is no law out there on the books forcing folk to be breeders save for this above mentioned pending law in Arkansas, hopefully it will fail. But for the rest of them, they are just brainwashed boobs. For most of us, the worst we encounter is bingos. There is the discrimination against the childfree out there (just saw an article touching on that recently, just don't remember). We have a ways to go.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 11, 2017
@TwoCents: people don't ignore Islam. People simply have been beaten down by political correctness so hard and so long, they fear that speaking out will label them as racists.
July 11, 2017
thank you Techie. smiling smiley

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 11, 2017
twocents
thank you Techie. smiling smiley

No need. I personally do not follow any religion, do not agree with most of the teachings and am not able to tell which one is better or which one is worse. Judaism, Islam and Christianity are all Abrahamic religions, stemming from the same set of beliefs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

I could tell you how I really feel about all of them but I will not because of political correctness. What I can tell you is that if the amount of money that is spent on religion was spent on scientific research, we would have many more cures for so many more diseases. Maybe "the blind man would see" and the "cripple would walk again".

If you want a light version of what I think, watch a movie called Religulous.

ETA: A good majority of pro-liar beliefs are based on religion. Pick any religion and there are pro-liars in it. I am not pro-choice. I am pro-abortion. In my opinion, abortion services should be available at no cost to women who cannot afford them.
also watch Julia Sweeney's (formerly "Pat" on SNL) one woman show film "Letting Go of God". I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw this! She is so smart and TRIED so hard to find a religion she could get behind. Obviously, based on the title, despite years of search and research she finally "gave up". It's funny AND smart.
@Twocents

Thank you! I am always frustrated when the subject of abortion comes up and people rant about "those Christians," but remain silent about Islam. As you said, the nt doesn't instruct you to stone people, or toss gay people off rooftops. For a comparison, all you have to do is look at the damage being done in Europe. Saying these things often gets you labeled "racist," also to my frustration. Muslim isn't a race, Islam is an ideology, and Muslims believe in it. And when people say "not all muslims" they refer to the people who aren't strict adherents to the quoran, not the ones that are. It is truly baffling. Let's take the religious aspect out of this. Suppose a club existed, and to enter the club, it's guidelines said you should "smite the {non-club members} wherever you find them." Let's suppose this club also promoted violence against women and gays. Would people criticize it? Probably, and rightly so! Being "tolerant" is only a good idea if what you're tolerant of doesn't involve violence.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 12, 2017
@ContemplativeIntrovert: Criticizing Christian faith won't get one banned from most social media sites. Criticizing any other faith bans people almost instantly. That's why people are silent.
July 12, 2017
I think the powers that be are not the ones we see. It is all a dog and pony show and someone behind the scenes is running it all. good book: confessions of an economic hit man. It makes me do a rethink of a lot of things going on in other countries. Seems to be a lot of these gigantic corporations running the whole mess and setting up deals for themselves in other countries. If what this guy says is true, I'm surprised he's still alive.
And I think the reason for our presence in Afghanistan might finally have come out: I hear that they have goodly deposits of rare earth, necessary for electronics.
but I have digressed. Just food for thought. It may even explain a lot of the now manic push to breed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 12, 2017
Forcing women to carry rape babies should be considered torture under the law. Someone really needs to put a stop to that bullshit!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login