Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen duh with face tat and criminal record now wants a job

Posted by cfdavep 
Teen duh with face tat and criminal record now wants a job
July 15, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8a6d287a-6c28-3722-a690-cfb2d2a63575/ss_teen-says-tattoo-covering.html

Few people would hire this fool
Re: Teen duh with face tat and criminal record now wants a job
July 15, 2017
If you want to enhance your career prospects, staying out of prison is a good start. If you must get a tattoo, get it where it can be concealed.

This guy is basically unemployable.
Jesus, and it's not even like a Maori face tattoo where it's a small design on the chin. It literally takes up the lower half of his face like a beard and says "Devast8". Real positive message there, bro. And his felony is an assault charge where he pulled a weapon on somebody. Even without the tattoo, people would be hesitant to hire him on that alone.

He pretty much guaranteed himself a life in prison because he's completely unhireable and he'll fall back on crime.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

July 16, 2017
This reminds me of a girl with a 420 tattoo who wanted to it to be removed. People were saying grow bangs or wear a beany. All this schmuck can do is grow a long hipster beard.
July 17, 2017
America's finest news source gives us the scoop on face tattoos/unemployment....
July 22, 2017
http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/work/mark-cropp-will-get-huge-face-tattoo-lasered-off-still-considering-job-offers/news-story/31ae7e89654d8fdaef2c1ddfcea0a652

Face tat idiot got 45 job offers after going viral and turned them all down claiming that he needs a car to get to any of them. He is claiming that a tat removal place offered to remove the tat for free and he is taking them up on that. I wonder if he is just taking the tat removal and does not want a job cutting into the welfare life.
July 22, 2017
cfdavep
http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/work/mark-cropp-will-get-huge-face-tattoo-lasered-off-still-considering-job-offers/news-story/31ae7e89654d8fdaef2c1ddfcea0a652

Face tat idiot got 45 job offers after going viral and turned them all down claiming that he needs a car to get to any of them. He is claiming that a tat removal place offered to remove the tat for free and he is taking them up on that. I wonder if he is just taking the tat removal and does not want a job cutting into the welfare life.

What an idiot. You gripe about wanting a job, people send you job offers, and you turn them all down? Yup. He wants the money, not the actual work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login