Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Angry moo complains because she had to breastfeed while standing on the train eye rolling smiley

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706238/Mother-forced-stand-packed-train-breastfeed-baby.html

Comments are NOT in her favor.
I want to hear from the ladies on this one but my personal feeling is that chivalry is dead and it ain't coming back. The idea of giving up your seat for a lady, breastfeeding or otherwise, is stupid and outdated.
I think it's really nice when someone offers me their seat or holds a door open for me, but I certainly won't die without it. I'm always pleasant and thank the person for doing so. I will also hold a door for someone or offer my seat if someone looks like they're struggling (such as an elderly person needing to sit on a bus bench, or a person who is carrying a lot of groceries and needs to sit down.)

The very fact that this mouth breather was about to titfeed on a train and possibly spray contaminated tittie juice all over the place, she gets no sympathy from me. If anything, she should've been removed for being a biohazard. There are some things that people shouldn't do in closed quarters with a bunch of strangers around, and that she wasn't treated like the moo saint she thinks she is, kinda makes me laugh. I think that the sympathy meter for moos is definitely on the downturn, or at least it seems like it because there are a fuckton of them on the net whining and complaining about how their 'special' needs aren't being met anymore.
I don't think it's impolite for a man not to offer me his seat, but I am able-bodied. I think men and women alike should give up their seats for the elderly or disabled or injured. I do not consider holding a baby a disability any more than I consider wearing a backpack a disability. Holding open a door is nice, but, again, I consider it a polite thing for someone of either gender to do for another person, especially one with full hands or a disability.

My boyfriend doesn't pay for everything, but he also doesn't expect me to clean up after him. I think it's a better deal than the good 'ol days before chivalry died. You know, back when marital rape and spousal abuse were legal. No, thanks. I'll open the door for myself and you can wash your own clothes.
happyhiker
My boyfriend doesn't pay for everything, but he also doesn't expect me to clean up after him. I think it's a better deal than the good 'ol days before chivalry died. You know, back when marital rape and spousal abuse were legal. No, thanks. I'll open the door for myself and you can wash your own clothes.

This. So much this. Keep your chivalry and do your part of the chores with a good spirit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login