Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fambly of 5 Douchcanoes gets booted from flight after turdler kicks seat.thumbs up

Posted by stillwaters 
Link

Apparently the person whose seat was getting kicked asked Ma and Pa Asshat to tie the kid's feet, which, ok, is generally not considered polite. But there is no word on how many times the kickee asked the Asshat family to keep their kid from physically assaulting them, if you please. Apparently the Asshats, fresh from Brooklyn (the infamous Park Slope, perhaps?) took umbrage to such to the point they got booted. Of course, the Douchcanoes are playing innocent victim, but i can't wait for more details to emerge about what must have been an epic poopy-pants tantrum from Mr and Mrs Entitled-Breeder.
I'm sure they were completely innocent......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you threaten the flight crew, you are going to be gone. How is that so hard to understand?
My favorite story is the asshole who's pressed that the flight attendants caught him and his wife trying to be slick with their lice-infested child and got kicked off for their trouble because it literally says in the fine print that anybody carrying lice or bedbugs are booted.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
My favorite story is the asshole who's pressed that the flight attendants caught him and his wife trying to be slick with their lice-infested child and got kicked off for their trouble because it literally says in the fine print that anybody carrying lice or bedbugs are booted.

Here is a link to that story.
Fox: Family Forced to Leave Plane Due to Lice
cassia
paragon schnitzophonic

Here is a link to that story.
Fox: Family Forced to Leave Plane Due to Lice

What an absolute selfish asshole to the nth degree! Because they couldn't treat the kid for lice first then go on the plane. Much easier to give other passengers the nasty lice instead. I'm becoming so wary of where I sit if in public or areas of high traffic, ew!!!
Dear Lard I can't believe this Dud and all his whining about those Big Meanies at Delta who told him his kids couldn't ride on the plane until they were lice free.

1. Doesn't he care about his kid's comfort? Never had lice, but I would imagine they are not comfortable. Get that kid some medical attention now.

2. What if he didn't have lice...would he want his own kid to sit next to someone who has it? Of course not.

Another opportunity to take to Twatter and complain instead of cleaning up his internal business.
Breeders on planes never cease to amaze me with their shit
bell_flower
Dear Lard I can't believe this Dud and all his whining about those Big Meanies at Delta who told him his kids couldn't ride on the plane until they were lice free.

1. Doesn't he care about his kid's comfort? Never had lice, but I would imagine they are not comfortable. Get that kid some medical attention now.

2. What if he didn't have lice...would he want his own kid to sit next to someone who has it? Of course not.

Another opportunity to take to Twatter and complain instead of cleaning up his internal business.

I had hair almost to my knees when I was a kid. The first time I caught them we lived in base housing, it was just one of those things that went around like a cold as every single kid on base caught them without exception. The misery of having burning chemicals applied to your scalp and then having to have both parents take turns to comb out the nits is something you don't forget. Then we moved back here in rednecksville where people don't care about their kids and general hygiene. Before I got into junior high, I had lice a total of 9 times because people would not treat their kids. I finally had to cut off my hair and use copious amounts of hairspray to keep the little bastards off of me. Even the mention of lice makes my head itch to this day from the phobia I developed because of breeders and their neglect of their spawn.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Addiea raine, I don't know whether you read the article, but the Dud was pointing to all kinds of literature and recommendations from the Centers For Disease Control that read that kids shouldn't be taken out of school if they have lice. Oh noes, their little feelings! And going to school was more important than treating them for lice! (Let's be real here, how many of the kids in school are really getting an education? Maybe 20%, while the rest of them are mediocre at best and school = taxpayer financed daycare.)

It's just another example of the Breeder-fication of society and medicine so parents can hit the easy button: drug your kids instead of having to actually parent them; keep your sick kids in school. Oh yeah, and the AMA even bowed to parunts regarding bedtimes. They make a recommendation not long ago stating that regular bedtimes weren't important and they were outweighed by the chance to spend Quality Time with the parents! That's right, don't keep your kids on a schedule....wouldn't want the parents to have to disrupt their lives just because they bred.
Quality time my ass. Sending the kids to school sick is breeders wanting to avoid spending time with their kids. Not keeping kids on a schedule is breeders not wanting to actually engage their kids and be the primary teacher and authority figure in their lives.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login