Bake sale brownies - with added tit juicetwo faces puking

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Bake sale brownies - with added tit juicetwo faces puking
July 21, 2017
Would you like bodily fluids with that?

Dunno if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me pouring bleach on a brain
Re: Bake sale brownies - with added tit juicetwo faces puking
July 21, 2017
When I worked in a public school, nobody would eat the home baked treats that kids would bring in on their birthdays. We'd just accept the brownie/cupcake/whatever with a smile and throw it away after the student left. And it wasn't just the evil child-less teachers; the teachers with their own kids would do it as well. We never knew what kind of kitchen those treats had been baked in.

Store bought treats would be eaten if the child passing them out had used good food hygiene habits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 22, 2017
LoveToLurk
When I worked in a public school, nobody would eat the home baked treats that kids would bring in on their birthdays. We'd just accept the brownie/cupcake/whatever with a smile and throw it away after the student left. And it wasn't just the evil child-less teachers; the teachers with their own kids would do it as well. We never knew what kind of kitchen those treats had been baked in.

Store bought treats would be eaten if the child passing them out had used good food hygiene habits.

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! At work sometimes, for a "treat", they let the employees host a potluck lunch. I do not want to eat someone else's home-cooked food. I do not know WHAT these "chefs" do with their hands in the privacy of their own home, if they've washed before cooking, or how clean their kitchen is. It's weird because I'm not generally a germophobe, but the thought of someone else's unprofessional cooking just squicks me out.
July 22, 2017
That is beyond disgusting. Now I know why I never eat any cake at bake sales!
July 22, 2017

I do not want to eat someone else's home-cooked food. I do not know WHAT these "chefs" do with their hands in the privacy of their own home, if they've washed before cooking, or how clean their kitchen is. It's weird because I'm not generally a germophobe, but the thought of someone else's unprofessional cooking just squicks me out.

That is so true. I will take store bought over home cooked any day!

Exposure to my in-laws and the way they cook has definitely soured me on home cooking. My in-laws routinely handle food without washing their hands. They routinely double dip into community food; they don't use serving spoons and while they are making community food, they will taste the food and STICK THE SPOON BACK INTO THE FOOD. Yes, the spoon that has been IN THEIR MOUTH. The human mouth is very dirty. And they see nothing wrong with this and accuse me of being a germophobe when they are just gross.

At least a food in a professional establishment has a chance of getting inspected. My local news has a database and I look at that a lot.
July 24, 2017
Slipping a biohazard into brownies for a bake sale should be grounds for some kind of charges! angry smiley
July 24, 2017
After reading these horror stories, I'm saying no to any homemade treats unless I know and trust the person. If a kid has been holding it, forget it! As a kid I once had a kid bring me a cupcake for my birthday but the kid had torn off all the icing and most of the cake so there was this tiny piece of cooked dough left. It was super gross.

Made some Bierra and shared it with my now ex boyfriend. (Keep in mind I had been cooking for him for months and he had always compliments only for my food and never felt sick after eating it.) Next time we met we had Bierra again. He complimented it. Then a few hours later started texting me and whining that he didn't feel good and thought the dinner was the culprit. I told him it was the same food he had the day before and the same meal I had that night which he had conveniently forgotten about. Perhaps it could be, I don't know...his 12 + hour days? Or his very stressful job? Or best yet his habit of binging on whatever food was available in his place?

Thought seriously about tasting it and putting that darn spoon back in the pot the next time I made him anything instead of dirtying 5+ spoons at a time. Then thought better and just broke up with him instead!
July 24, 2017
Stuff like this ticks me off because I love baking and sharing food with my family, friends, and coworkers. I never put a tasting spoon back into the bowl, it goes directly to the sink. I wash my hands before cooking, usually during cooking, and after cooking. I wash my dishes in hot water, and clean my counters with bleach wipes. Yet because of people like this disgusting moo, people are going to be weary of eating anything home made. Where's the pitchfork emoji?

Dear lurking moos, before you tell me I'm overreacting, think about the last time you got sick. Isn't hard to remember, right? I, on the other hand, usually get sick once or twice a year, if at all. Fuck you, fuck the germ vectors you call children, and fuck your myyrikul juice.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 24, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
Stuff like this ticks me off because I love baking and sharing food with my family, friends, and coworkers. I never put a tasting spoon back into the bowl, it goes directly to the sink. I wash my hands before cooking, usually during cooking, and after cooking. I wash my dishes in hot water, and clean my counters with bleach wipes. Yet because of people like this disgusting moo, people are going to be weary of eating anything home made. Where's the pitchfork emoji?

Dear lurking moos, before you tell me I'm overreacting, think about the last time you got sick. Isn't hard to remember, right? I, on the other hand, usually get sick once or twice a year, if at all. Fuck you, fuck the germ vectors you call children, and fuck your myyrikul juice.

I'd eat your treats if it makes you feel any better contemplativeintrovert.
July 24, 2017
contemplativeintrovert

I'd eat your treats if it makes you feel any better contemplativeintrovert.
July 24, 2017
@Freya

Thank you, I appreciate it. This just really got to me because it's ANOTHER thing breeders have ruined. It's bad enough they've ruined restaurants, bars, movie theaters, book stores, airplanes, and those free libraries. Now, they've gone and ruined, or at the very least made severely less enjoyable, sharing home made food. mob with pitchforks chasing another

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 25, 2017
contemplativeintrovert
@Freya

Thank you, I appreciate it. This just really got to me because it's ANOTHER thing breeders have ruined. It's bad enough they've ruined restaurants, bars, movie theaters, book stores, airplanes, and those free libraries. Now, they've gone and ruined, or at the very least made severely less enjoyable, sharing home made food. mob with pitchforks chasing another

Sadly it's true. When breeders make anything you can guarantee their filthy brats have "helped" (i.e. stuck their dirty unwashed hands in it).
August 06, 2017
I also love baking stuff for people and I haven't yet run into anyone who was squeamish about eating it (I do wash my hands a LOT when I bake for others). On one occasion, I had promised to make some desserts for a get-together, but had to back out at the last minute because I had a cold and didn't want to serve germy food. Every single person at that party said they would have gladly eaten anything I brought, sickness or not. So either I'm a fabulous cook or I just know a lot of fat people. smiling smiley

So how is it that lacing brownies with laxatives is considered a crime, but using bodily fluids to make them isn't? If you want to serve your tit-juice pastries to your own messed-up family, then that's your choice. Or if you want to serve them to a bunch of self-worshipping mommies who will think it's an avant-garde cooking practice, fine. But to serve them to unsuspecting people is completely sickening and it's right up there with ejaculating or spitting on someone's burger.

Plus nobody knows what kinds of things are wrong with this Moo physically (obviously there's plenty wrong mentally). Any medications she's taking and any diseases she might have would come out in her breast milk. I imagine cooking that milk in the oven would destroy any germs, but the fact still remains that she made people eat a liquid that came out of her body because she was too lazy to get cow's milk and didn't tell anyone what she substituted for it. Can you imagine what would happen if a father made a batch of cookies for a school bake sale and dumped a bunch of his semen into the batter? He'd get drawn and quartered, and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be considered a sex offender for it (on top of other charges).

I don't think this was done with malicious intent, but tit-milk is not exempt from the grossness attributed to any other bodily fluid. Would she be upset if her child consumed something with another mother's udder juice in it? Just more proof that you should never EVER buy any homemade food from any child-related event. Aside from the possibility of human milk finding its way into the foods, as yummynotmummy said before me, there's a good chance Moo's disgusting brats had their hands all over the food as they "helped" make it. Considering how much kids pick their noses, scratch their asses, play with their turds, sneeze/cough/vomit and NEVER wash their hands, it's really not a matter of if you'll catch something from a breeder-made food, but how many things you'll catch.
August 07, 2017
Moo should be charged with felony adulteration of food. Titty milk is a bodily fluid just like piss or semen and doesn't deserve special treatment. two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login