Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teens watch man drown. Do nothing..no prosecution? wtf

Posted by twocents 
Teens watch man drown. Do nothing..no prosecution? wtf
July 21, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/video-drowning-teens-florida.html

And that woman who couldn't swim was prosecuted? Another state, but wtf.
Hope these shitwads parents are proud of them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Not only did those teens do nothing, but they recorded it and mocked the man as he was dying. But let some stranger not dive into dangerous waters to save somebody else's kid and they would get prosecuted for manslaughter.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Teens watch man drown. Do nothing..no prosecution? wtf
July 21, 2017
Fucking disgusting! angry smiley

If they actually have even a tiny bit of conscience, which I doubt, I hope that their actions eat them alive every. Single. Day.

ETA: If neither of them has a conscience and this doesn't bother them, I hope that something very much the same happens to them. I'm sick and fucking TIRED of hearing about teens doing this shit. I may have been a bit of a troublemaker when I was younger, but NOTHING like this would have ever occurred to me. This is horrific and beyond the pale.
July 21, 2017
He wasn't a kid and was disabled.

No charges.

This just turns my stomach. According to one article i read, only ONE of the parents the police spoke to even got visibly upset. Imagine being told your kid watched someone DIE and just whipped out the video camera and shouted insults.

The only good part about them not being charged with a crime is that there is no reason to not reveal their names. Their names and faces should be plastered all over every newspaper, Facebook page and website. Considering they are obviously sociopaths, it would be a public safety measure. The local police are probably 100% sure they will be seeing them again.
July 22, 2017
cfinboston
This just turns my stomach. According to one article i read, only ONE of the parents the police spoke to even got visibly upset. Imagine being told your kid watched someone DIE and just whipped out the video camera and shouted insults.

The only good part about them not being charged with a crime is that there is no reason to not reveal their names. Their names and faces should be plastered all over every newspaper, Facebook page and website. Considering they are obviously sociopaths, it would be a public safety measure. The local police are probably 100% sure they will be seeing them again.

I hope the same thing that happened to those shitbags that tormented the bus monitor happens to them - I think I read somewhere their names and addresses were published on the Interwebs. Sorry, I have zero sympathy for pieces of shit like these. They get whatever they deserve.
July 23, 2017
Bastards! I hope their names will be published so that it is out there forever!
mob with pitchforks chasing another
July 25, 2017
I think this is more prevalent than we know. Now some drunken twit of an 18 year old bimbo killed her sister in that car accident and video'd that.
Her dad? "She needs help." wtf, she probably has needed help her entire life you duhtard. Also, you probably never kicked her widdle sneuflayke asshole thru its fugly teeth like it needed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 25, 2017
I think the psycho was blasting high on meth and it gave her the courage to do what she wanted to do, which was get rid of the sister
July 25, 2017
They did find an obscure law that requires someone to report a death or finding a dead body, a class 1 misdemeanor. They are looking for more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 25, 2017
And what the drunken rambling was the bit she said about ...I don't fucking care though, I'm going to hold it down... ???

In vino veritas, eh? She don't care. Like a sociopath don't care, killed her sister...
July 29, 2017
FloriTard is full of cancer curers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login